Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body (13737 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby / The Quran On Human Embryonic Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abu Zola:

Viaro is blind, so you believe that writing were artificial. Too bad.
Big boss, what's gwan? grin

'Even if ALLAH had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels and the dead had spoken to them and Allah had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'
Quran 6:111

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" ~ Galatians 1:8.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2010
uplawal:

@viaro,nothing strikes me and nothing rings a bell,its up to u if u wanna believe,Allah knows at the end of the day who will believe and who will not believe, hence u believe is one,ure a muslim,
madam uplawal, viaro is not a muslim, and allah knows nothing other than what you guys like to put into his mouth. I was hoping you would be able to explain why the parents of the said boy refused any meticulous dermatologic examination - but you're evading that one and trying to turn viaro into a muslim? Huh??

Allah has even said it that even if he sends down angels to u you wont,so why the fuss?
Hang on, missus. . . allah sends down no angel, trust me - muhammad only tells you about angels, especially one of 'em whose eyes he slapped to blindness! grin  Apart from that, Luke 16 says that even if someone were raised from the dead to preach the Gospel to you guys, you still won't believe - and I don't require any muhammad slapping any angels blind to see the analogy.

but me i just pity u people on the day of judgement,u will gnash your teeth etc
Oh give it up already - who's gonna gnash teeth on allah's day other than muslims? BTW, have you thought about your place as a woman in allah's paradise? Which of the men would have you for his harem of seventy virgins, huh? undecided
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by theseeker2: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
davidylan:

This is really silly. The "signs of inflammation" are most of the time NOT VISUAL. However the mother of the boy accurately describes the fact that the boy undergoes severe inflammatory reaction "ONLY WHEN THE SIGNS ALLEGEDLY APPEAR". Read them again -

The symptoms described here are most likely serious pains, itching and fever . . . all signs of an inflammatory reaction!
now i know you have a serious problem. What is the sign of swelling if it is not visual? Is it audial?
The fact remains that a baby's skin is more susceptible to swelling than adults

Let me expose a fundamenal flaw fraud in your thinking process. All this while you have been attempting to argue along several mutually exclusive points.
First you claim the baby's skin is not swollen. Then you claim the swells cannot be seen because the pix are fuzzy. Pls pick one so i will know where to hammer the last nail on your coffin

The videos on the web were not taken by "respectable international news agencies". They were fotos taken by family, friends, villagers and circulated around. Viaro posted a link where the boy was supposed to be tested in Moscow but mysteriously the family cancelled the trip because the signs refused to appear again for the 2 weeks they were away from Dagestan.

Please enough of lying!

are you denying that the story was not covered by international news angencies or that theses agencies did not take any photos or videos at all? Am waiting for you to tell me these news agencies used pin hole cameras
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2010
the_seeker:

are you denying that the story was not covered by international news angencies or that theses agencies did not take any photos or videos at all? Am waiting for you to tell me these news agencies used pin hole cameras

Which 'international newsagencies' covered the story in an objective manner? Why is it that when an objective examination was to be carried out, the parents refused? How come a meeting between high clerics and the parents was suddenly cancelled? Have you ever heard of Pallywood?
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2010
viaro's response was so hilarious i had to take a second look at this . . . grin

uplawal:

@viaro,nothing strikes me and nothing rings a bell,its up to u if u wanna believe,Allah knows at the end of the day who will believe and who will not believe, hence u believe is one,ure a muslim,Allah has even said it that even if he sends down angels to u you wont,so why the fuss?but me i just pity u people on the day of judgement,u will gnash your teeth etc

Angels dont exist in islam (except the ones that mysteriously bear Jewish names and are found in the bible!) . . . allah has NEVER sent one before (except the one mohammad claimed to have seen who also bears a jewish name and is from the bible!).

Allah says . . . allah says . . . cheesy
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
Viaro are u a male or female, am confused.

David i pity u, you can change plz adapt the religio of peace and all is yours
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2010
the_seeker:

now i know you have a serious problem. What is the sign of swelling if it is not visual? Is it audial?

Now it looks like we are in silly season.

1. The redness on the skin on the baby is a clear sign of inflammation.

2. I gave at least 3 symptoms the mother clearly indicated the baby had - that point to inflammation.

3. Sometimes the signs of swelling are not visual dumbo . . . you cant see the bronchi of an asthmatic patient swell when he/she is having an attack now can you?

the_seeker:

The fact remains that a baby's skin is more susceptible to swelling than adults

What is this meant to tell us? This is NOT true.

the_seeker:

Let me expose a fundamenal flaw fraud in your thinking process. All this while you have been attempting to argue along several mutually exclusive points.
First you claim the baby's skin is not swollen. Then you claim the swells cannot be seen because the pix are fuzzy. Pls pick one so i will know where to hammer the last nail on your coffin

you're confused. Viaro is the one arguing that the baby's skin does not show a clear indication of swelling. My point is that you CANNOT EVEN TELL whether the skin of the baby shows swelling because the pictures are surprisingly NOT CLEAR! Look at the other internet pictures, they are very clear, high res images . . . why are those of the "miracle baby" so fuzzy and distant? Is someone hiding something?

the_seeker:

I am not denying it . . . simply telling you that coverage by international news agencies does not validate the claims on the baby. Apparently you never heard of the balloon boy case . . . it was carried LIVE by CNN, ABC, FOX . . . all day. Turned out to be a total hoax!

The photos were NOT taken by international agencies . . . that fact is made clear by the lack of any copyright identity on the photos.

Check internet photos taken by GENUINE international media, they always have their copyright on it. We are not fools here pls.

1 Like

Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2010
Abu Zola:

Viaro are u a male or female, am confused.

David i pity u, you can change plz adapt the religio of peace and all is yours

Sorry i dont want 72 virgins.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2010
Not virgin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2010
Abu Zola:

Not virgin

what else is mine in allah? suicide bombing, martyrdom, lying, hate, violence?
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2010
@seeker, david is lost and cannot be set aright just leave him, even if u continue to preach to him for thousand years, his heart is seal.

The similitude the baby writing to fake one is that of red paint and blood, how can it be co equal to blood.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2010
Abu Zola:

The similitude the baby writing to fake one is that of red paint and blood, how can it be co equal to blood.

How? It's Pallywood - that's how! grin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2010
davidylan:

I am not denying it . . . simply telling you that coverage by international news agencies does not validate the claims on the baby. Apparently you never heard of the balloon boy case . . . it was carried LIVE by CNN, ABC, FOX . . . all day. Turned out to be a total hoax!

He didn't remember that one. . . no. . . never. For them, as long as it seemed to have been covered by 'international newsagencies', nothing else is required - not even where the parents refused objective examination, and cancelled a meeting with high muslim clerics. Tell you what: allah hates to be examined, you know! grin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by theseeker2: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2010
enough said. Wanna sleep  grin. I am tired of your lame arguements
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 23, 2010
the_seeker:

enough said. Wanna sleep  grin. I am tired of your lame arguements

I am tired of your lies too. Please get a book on inflammation while you're resting. grin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2010
God bless you
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ayusman16(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
Can anybody translate what was written on the child's leg? Or is Allah trying to pass a message nobody can understand?

Wonder what those terrorist wont do to polish their dented religion.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ShdAde: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
This is interesting. My advise to all muslims is that they should find out facts about things before coming here to decrease their credibility. I am a muslim and ofcourse, the normal thing s to believe this at first sight. However, I have seen pictures of similar things posted by others and ofcourse one begins to question. We should know that to convince people, you need to go te extra mile of knowing more than them. And as someone asked, I also want to know what verses of the quran that is. Not for bad belle purposes, but to kow maybe God was sending a particualr message to us.

Its funny how from mohammad to this Dagestani baby . . . allah's "signs" always seem to involve personal discomfort to the individual bearing the "sign". - Davidylan

David, this one you raised is not a point o . Remeber the pain Jesus Christ wnet through while he was being nailed? It was so much that he asked God why he has forsaken him? Dont even talk about personal discomfort here. Remember Job? While I am not likening this boy to a prophet, you should re-examine points before you raise them.

I advice muslims to be the best whereever they are, seek knowledge, and be very objective.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ayusman16(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Shdade

I dont think there should be any comparism with the pains Jesus felt and that of the child. The question is, if the signs is truly arabic; then what does it mean? If nobody can translate then the parents should take the poor child to the hospital so they can perform surgery. Why suffer the boy!
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by muhsin(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
ayusman16:

@Shdade

I dont think there should be any comparism with the pains Jesus felt and that of the child. The question is, if the signs is truly arabic; then what does it mean? If nobody can translate then the parents should take the poor child to the hospital so they can perform surgery. Why suffer the boy!

Do you really care to know the meaning of the "inscription"? Should I assume you believe its divine, huh?
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by mazaje(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
muhsin:

Do you really care to know the meaning of the "inscription"? Should I assume you believe its divine, huh?

Will you hurry up and read what is written there on the baby's body and tell us what verse of the koran it is?
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ayusman16(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2010
cant believe nobdy can read d koranic verses. is it so confusing like islam itself? dumb miracle.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
Why not go to the nearest mosque and quench ur delusion
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abu Zola:

Why not go to the nearest mosque and quench your delusion
U guys shd be able to provide d meaning of dat arabic quote
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ayusman16(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abu Zola:

Why not go to the nearest mosque and quench your delusion

I'll rather burn in hell than step into a mosque.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
So be it, then don't come and disturb us, u hear ?
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by theseeker2: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abu Zola:

So be it, then don't come and disturb us, u hear ?
ayusman16:

I'll rather burn in hell than step into a mosque.

then burn in hell you shall. For all eternity!
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ayusman16(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
the_seeker:

then burn in hell you shall. For all eternity!

It is not for you to decide you pathetic terrorist. Followers of dumb powerless allah.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nanai: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2010
@Muhsin: Laa na dauka Muhsin sunan mata ne shocked shocked
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2010
Why all the evolutionary years being wasted here? grin . . . as mazaje has reiterated, will you guys hurry up and quote the chapter and verse in the quran where those marks on the baby's body can be found? What is all this dancing on ice about? grin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by ayusman16(m): 4:14am On Jan 25, 2010
The messages simply mean "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23"

And "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth and the life, No one comes to the Father but by me."
John 14:6
"

Also "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.
John 3:16"

Now that the mesage has been translated. Can you Muslims Shelve your swords, bombs and guns and accept the true path to life. You still stand a chance today to be saved and be free from depression, hatred, hypocrisy, reproach, terrorist tendencies etc. You still stand a chance to be loved.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2010
Shame on you and ur delusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.