Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,627 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths (45218 Views)

Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by ChristineC: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm the daughter of a retired foriegn officer.

I have been to six of the world's 7 continents.

I've also toured 21 states including the eastern region of Nigeria.

I've probably travelled much more than u!

With the number of business tycoon from the east, the east would be much more developed if they invest more in their region.

Quick question. How many yoruba and hausa men own hotels in the east?
Compare that to Igbo men who own hotels in the west and North.
That's only one of many industries. The truth is that u guys don't like advise.
If u like invest in your place. If u like kwa use your money to develop other regions. E consign ona.
I'm not here to beat chest, as per travelling you be learner. I didn't say I'm from the East and travelling is not passing through. The question is what do you know about the places you claim to have "waka pass"? If I even take you up on South Western Nigeria towns as per streets and landmarks I'm sure you will be floored, but then live and let live.

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths by YelloweWest: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
ChristineC:
I'm not here to beat chest, as per travelling you be learner. I didn't say I'm from the East and travelling is not passing through. The question is what do you know about the places you claim to have "waka pass"? If I even take you up on South Western Nigeria towns as per streets and landmarks I'm sure you will be floored, but then live and let live.
I lived in lagos for about a year as I child. I don't know much about the sw when it comes to streets. The same way u won't know much about cities are grew up in.

By the way I never made mention of passing through... I lived in almost every country I visited.
No cheat beating. You were the one who asked me to travel.
I've spent more than half of my life time doing that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.