Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? (855 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by mekaboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Will I say pastor Tubde Bakares silence in this Administration is hypocritical?

He was very passionate about saving Nigeria. He was one of the leading voices in the call for restructuring.

Today, the current administration which he supported have totally ignored the calls.

Afenifere, Ohaneze, even Tinubu, is calling for restructuring and the government has ignored.

Has he suddenly lost his voice?
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by bencarson007(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2017
That sick political apologist called a pastor... Abeg make e go boil stone
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by tuscani: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2017
This is exactly my problem with Christianity, they openly associate with Moslems, but they can never accept ifa priest, olokun priest atheist etc, whereas according to the bible, Moslems and all other religion apart from those religions that accept Jesus as lord and personal saviour are the same period.
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by 9icest: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

He was very passionate about saving Nigeria. He was one of the leading voices in the call for restructuring.

Today, the current administration which he supported have totally ignored the calls.

Afenifere, Ohaneze, even Tinubu, is calling for restructuring and the government has ignored.

You are a bloody ignoramus. The same TB who was ridiculed by your Prssidsnt Goodluck bottlickers when he criticized the dufus. PTB was detained, shamed by your yeasterners and called a hater all because he attacked GEJ and his shippotamus and now you vagabond lowlife him to support your pathetic demands.
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:

He's in deaf and dumb mood at the moment
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
tuscani:
This is exactly my problem with Christianity, they openly associate with Moslems, but they can never accept ifa priest, olokun priest atheist etc, whereas according to the bible, Moslems and all other religion apart from those religions that accept Jesus as lord and personal saviour are the same period.
You're too generalistic for my liking. Your assertion is totally false because most Christians came out from the above mentioned believes, they have some of their family members still praticing them
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by mekaboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
9icest:

You are a bloody ignoramus. The same TB who was ridiculed by your Prssidsnt Goodluck bottlickers when he criticized the dufus. PTB was detained, shamed by your yeasterners and called a hater all because he attacked GEJ and his shippotamus and now you vagabond lowlife him to support your pathetic demands.

It's not insult competition. You have not said Anything. The same man who was buharis running mate. Believe and spoke a lot about restructuring. Supported the national conference and participated.

Now the same buhari is in power, has disregarded the report and restructuring.

Even disregard judgement from courts, Even DSS Appointment.

But he has lost his voice, when even Afenifere is speaking louder.
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by tuscani: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You're too generalistic for my liking. Your assertion is totally false because most Christians came out from the above mentioned believes, they have some of their family members still praticing them
I am not writting for your liking. I am just talking about faith, and not sentiment
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by asksteve(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
It marvels me how all of a sudden he lost his tongue n is no more interested in saving Nigeria.
He has lost d zeal to restructure Nigeria n make tins work, even wit the lame stories dished out as excuses for non performance by these set of actors playing diff script as politicians.

Or is he ashamed he shepherd a dullard n his entire clueless administration into power?

All tins being equal, my joy is d hardship inflicted on Nigerians by this administration know no diff btw d poor, average man or the rich. So everyone is feeling d weight of the bad policies by this govt.

Not even places of worship are spared as their tithe n offerings boxes have shrinked drasticaly as hunger continues to proclaim its msg across d length n breadth of d country. While d likes of Tuned Baker n Mbarka have nothing to say dan to hide their faces in shame.

Word of advice preachers should stay clear off politics as no politician is a christian n no Christian is a politician.

Even from d Bible whenever the govt n d church come together d children of God suffer. Like dey came together n ended up crucifying Jesus, if only they knew the prophesy they were helping to fulfill, just like Tunde Bakare, Mbarka n co are helping another prophecy to b fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by tomakint: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
God bless your soul @op for this eye-opening piece. Pastor Tunde Bakare was too naive on his judgments on Buhari and to me that's not Biblical because as a man of God, he ought to hear from God before uttering anything concerning Buhari his "sudden friend"! I am sure Pastor Tunde Bakare is learning to be "quiet" more before talking.
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by ZorGBUooeh: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Maybe the ibo gaint wey pursue am for dream don finally catch up with am match im intestine commot.. grin
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by millhouse: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2017
mekaboy:

It's not insult competition. You have not said Anything. The same man who was buharis running mate. Believe and spoke a lot about restructuring. Supported the national conference and participated.

I love this your matured response to that guy..
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by Ballmer: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Why not locate his phone number and iron your problem with him? 0why disturb the rest of us with your tantrums? Is Bakari responsible for your failures on life? How many Igbos have spoken up about political situations in the country? Why not call out all those Igbos first? Has God forsaken some of you Igbos that you can no longer use your brain or simply shut up.
Re: Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? by mekaboy(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Ballmer:

Why not locate his phone number and iron your problem with him? 0why disturb the rest of us with your tantrums? Is Bakari responsible for your failures on life? How many Igbos have spoken up about political situations in the country? Why not call out all those Igbos first? Has God forsaken some of you Igbos that you can no longer use your brain or simply shut up.

Did I call his phone during Gejs tenure ?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Begging For Kanu To Be Rearrested / 11 Interesting Pictures Everyone Can Relate To In Life / Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.