Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! (2045 Views)

IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land / Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
the northerners never gave a shiiit about the delta.....deltans sold oil rights to some northerners....soooo what....

not only northerners own oil wells in the delta...other tribes too....

the northerners are starting to hear the stvpid noise of ipob.....

is it the fault of all northerners that some northerners own oil wells in the delta...

which stvpid deltans sold it to them to start with??....

we deltans should be careful when confronting all northerners.....

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by myright: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonja

11 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
myright:
Afonja

who sold it to the northerners to start with??

we deltans are not all ipob that like to make senseless noise....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by KratosCorp: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm sure God will teach you a lesson one of these days.

bantudra:
the northerners never gave a shiiit about the delta.....deltans sold oil rights to some northerners....soooo what....

is it the fault of all northerners that some northerners own oil wells in the delta...

10 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
KratosCorp:
I'm sure God will teach you a lesson one of these days.

what are you talking abut....?
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by NATIONALPASTOR: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

why not be proud of your AFONJA identity for once

11 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:

why not be proud of your AFONJA identity for once

i am urhobo that dont give a rats asss about nigerians like you....

better try to reason with me than calling me names and awaiting for me to keep quiet...i will only insult you back....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by id911(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

i am urhobo that dont give a rats asss about nigerians like you....

better try to reason with me than calling me names and awaiting for me to keep quiet...i will only insult you back....

you're urhobo but can't spell delta correctly @ topic. Smh

12 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by OVI75(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
This Impostor ...May Egbesu Trouble Yr Dream Tonight if u Dnt Stop Imposting As Delta.

8 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by OVI75(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Uzo rah gba .

Kiffi Eh Naira Na beh ro Ko Weh,Weh Be Roh Ruena ,Obo Ti Toweh.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by onavae(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
What the hell are u talking about? Heardsmen are killing us daily here in Abraka and u are there talking about oil and Biafra. Which one consign u inside? What so we Niger deltans stand to loose if Biafra is actualised? I can give u a full Dozier or the gains that would come with a Biafra. For one, the heardsmen will be kicked out of our farms in abraka for a start. And who told you we can't control our resources or even secede from Biafra if need be? Look me. Batundra, even if u don't support Delta joining Biafra, at least shut up about it, stop sabotaging their efforts as if we are benefitting from the current contraption.
Remember, when Aba women rioted ages ago, it was not only IBO women that were exempted from paying tax, all the women from east to west, north to south benefitted from the sacrifice of those women.
We Niger Deltans all agree that we hate the current arrangements with the rest of the country, yet we arevtoo disorganized to do anything about the situation, yet here we are sabotaging people organised enough to do something about their situation.
My advise to fellow Niger Deltans, "put up about our situation face to face or shut up and stop sabotaging people who have the balls to sacrifice Arnd do something about their situation".

13 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Princesaha: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

Continue deceiving yourself Mr. Niger delta. That you live and do business in Warri does not in anyway make you a Niger-deltan. Besides, when are you visiting your parents in your Potiskum Idp camp. A bloody Fulani terrorist like you. I know your likes on this forum. Some bears Yoruba names, some are "We south south" while others claim Igbo just to cause mischief among southern brothers. I won't blame you but some Yorubas that will come here to support and hail you not knowing that you are chaff among the grains.

7 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by raker300: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
This op is a well known Afonja. He has been caught here lying so many times

5 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Princesaha:

Continue deceiving yourself Mr. Niger delta. That you live and do business in Warri does not in anyway make you a Niger-deltan. Besides, when are you visiting your parents in your Potiskum Idp camp. A bloody Fulani terrorist like you. I know your likes on this forum. Some bears Yoruba names, some are "We south south" while others claim Igbo just to cause mischief among southern brothers. I won't blame you but some Yorubas that will come here to support and hail you not knowing that you are chaff among the grains.

yorubas are southerners too....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Princesaha: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

yorubas are southerners too....

Who dash you Yoruba? You are a bloody terrorist from futa jalon. Stop deceiving people here mister. I know most of you northerners here claiming southerners. Better go home and help your people that are starving in various Idp camps scattered in various parts of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by vengertime: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonjas and abokiis will be push to one Corner to continue their slave and master bromance

1 Like

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by dragonking2: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

Shut the fvck up and yes i am from delta state angry

1 Like

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Princesaha:

Who dash you Yoruba? You are a bloody terrorist from futa jalon. Stop deceiving people here mister. I know most of you northerners here claiming southerners. Better go home and help your people that are starving in various Idp camps scattered in various parts of the north.

do you realy believe a northerner gives a shi shi about you??.....

they are starting to listen because you call them all sorts of nasty names...

and they gave you back answer....pack your things and get lost!!!!...
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Shut the fvck up and yes i am from delta state angry

if you are for biafra too,then you can not be a deltan....it doesnt make sense..

its either you are biafran or deltan....what are you?..a chameleon....??
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
OVI75:
Uzo rah gba .

Kiffi Eh Naira Na beh ro Ko Weh,Weh Be Roh Ruena ,Obo Ti Toweh.

yea...
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Notasyouthink: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

You're not from Delta stop talking Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by obonujoker(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bantudra... wen will you respect ur cone head??

3 Likes

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You're not from Delta stop talking Rubbish.

how can you know am not from delta?....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Notasyouthink: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
onavae:
What the hell are u talking about? Heardsmen are killing us daily here in Abraka and u are there talking about oil and Biafra. Which one consign u inside? What so we Niger deltans stand to loose if Biafra is actualised? I can give u a full Dozier or the gains that would come with a Biafra. For one, the heardsmen will be kicked out of our farms in abraka for a start. And who told you we can't control our resources or even secede from Biafra if need be? Look me. Batundra, even if u don't support Delta joining Biafra, at least shut up about it, stop sabotaging their efforts as if we are benefitting from the current contraption.
Remember, when Aba women rioted ages ago, it was not only IBO women that were exempted from paying tax, all the women from east to west, north to south benefitted from the sacrifice of those women.
We Niger Deltans all agree that we hate the current arrangements with the rest of the country, yet we arevtoo disorganized to do anything about the situation, yet here we are sabotaging people organised enough to do something about their situation.
My advise to fellow Niger Deltans, "put up about our situation face to face or shut up and stop sabotaging people who have the balls to sacrifice Arnd do something about their situation".
Thanks that is how reasonable people talk.. meanwhile bantura is not from Delta if you go through his post you will find out that he loves and supports the way northerners dominates the affairs and resources of the Southerners. He sees nothing bad in northern dominance because he is not Delta.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
any deltan that believes what kanu says,is not a deltan....

we urhobos are very hard to convince into anything......we are very stubborn..

a urhobo will never agree to biafra.....we are too proud for that.....i cant speak for other tribes in the delta...

i only know my own urhobo people....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Thanks that is how reasonable people talk.. meanwhile bantura is not from Delta if you go through his post you will find out that he loves and supports the way northerners dominates the affairs and resources of the Southerners. He sees nothing bad in northern dominance because he is not Delta.

northerners are not dominating you...igbos are all over the north...but very few northerners are in the east...

who is dominating who...
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Duru1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

Please get some education. There is no group in Nigeria, real or imagine, that is called "Deltans".
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by dragonking2: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

if you are for biafra too,then you can not be a deltan....it doesnt make sense..

its either you are biafran or deltan....what are you?..a chameleon....??
You are the chameleon. Even what you wrote doesn't make sense.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by IJOBA2: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

UNITY BEGGERS grin
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Notasyouthink: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

northerners are not dominating you...igbos are all over the north...but very few northerners are in the east...

who is dominating who...

Who owns NDs oil wells??
Who are fulani herdsmen??
Why do fulani herdsmen always get away with thier actrocites??
What is dominance??
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by IJOBA2: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

CHAIgrin WHO DID THIS TO AFONJA MUSLIMS grin
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by dragonking2: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:
any deltan that believes what kanu says,is not a deltan....

we urhobos are very hard to convince into anything......we are very stubborn..

a urhobo will never agree to biafra.....we are too proud for that.....i cant speak for other tribes in the delta...

i only know my own urhobo people....
Keep deceiving yourself. .All your topics are about biafra, biafra, biafra.. You are not urhobo. I know my people, they will never spend all their time to pull someone down. Even the ones that condemned biafra no carry am for head like gala the way you do.
And anything to end this contraption called Nigeria is a welcome development.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: PDP Gives Conditions For Accepting Result Of Supplementary Poll / Nnamdi Kanu- Something Isn't Right! / Offical: Dr Ibrahim Oloriegbe Defeats Saraki Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.