Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land (6725 Views)

FG Now Pays About ₦‎600 Billion Monthly For Fuel Subsidy - Rainoil CEO / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by SexyBabe001: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2019
When you thought you have seen the worst in this land, new theories keep emerging. Even though IPOB is proscribe in Nigeria but they still runs their activities in a low key format.

A receipt has emerged which was tagged National Levy, we are yet to understand who get this money and for what reason...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Preshy561(f): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:
When you thought you have seen the worst in this land, new theories keep emerging. Even though IPOB is proscribe in Nigeria but they still runs their activities in a low key format.

A receipt has emerged which was tagged National Levy, we are yet to understand who get this money and for what reason...

You should be concerned on how Abacha looted your destiny rather than focus your miserable life(according to research, you are the 6th most miserable people in the world) on how biafra runs their business.

Your governor is there, looting you.
Fulani herdsmen are there raping and killing you.
Buhari is there supporting and equipping these terrorists.
Boko haram is there maiming your soldiers.
Electricity constancy is a war in your country.
Bad roads and Dangote trucks are there killing your fellow citizens.
Your naira is depreciating everyday.
You are the most poverty ridden country in the whole world and mortality rate is on the increase.
But No, these are not issues to You, it's people who are in their region minding their business is your headache.
Receive sense!!!!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Warship: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Biafrans need to seriously start contributing cash on a monthly basis for industrialization & security of Biafran land.

Biafrans shouldn't wait until her sovereignty is restored before embarking on economic & security projects.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Call07068190311: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

Wetin concern You Amebo go find work so development fee is the worst in the land, Op you need Christ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Preshy561(f): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Warship:
Biafrans need to seriously start contributing cash on a monthly basis for industrialization & security of Biafran land.

Biafrans shouldn't wait until her sovereignty is restored before embarking on economic & security projects.
Exactly, we need to start up from somewhere. Our governors have failed us.
If Imolites single handedly built their Airport without waiting for government, then, we have no excuse on this one.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by SexyBabe001: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Call07068190311:

Wetin concern You Amebo go find work so development fee is the worst in the land, Op you need Christ

Why are you pained? I am sure you are not a regular contributor... Where is your receipt by the way? You are an outcast in the Biafra Land cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by SexyBabe001: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

You should be concerned on how Abacha looted your destiny rather than focus your miserable life(according to research, you are the 6th most miserable people in the world) on how biafra runs their business.

You are the most poverty ridden country in the whole world and mortality rate is on the increase.
But No, these are not issues to You, it's people who are in their region minding their business is your headache.
Receive sense!!!!

Aunty, seems you are good in history and you have a sharp mouth too, biko, which country are you typing from and you seem to be writing YOUR is not govenor not among those ones sharing Kerosene, one inspecting toilets about as if he was made gov of toilets and house duties?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Warship: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Exactly, we need to start up from somewhere. Our governors have failed us.
If Imolites single handedly built their Airport without waiting for government, then, we have no excuse on this one.

Even the jihad planned against our people can easily be neutralized if we pull resources together.

Eg

Biafrans can open up cattle ranches to produce enough cattle that can increase security & prosperity.

Biafrans can finance R & D in areas that can increase prosperity and security.

This form should be shared to all Biafrans within and outside Biafran land.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Call07068190311: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

Why are you pained? I am sure you are not a regular contributor... Where is your receipt by the way? You are an outcast in the Biafra Land cheesycheesycheesy

Trash, go find work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Preshy561(f): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Warship:

Even the jihad planned against our people can easily be neutralized if we pull resources together.

Eg

Biafrans can open up cattle ranches to produce enough cattle that can increase security & prosperity.

Biafrans can finance R & D in areas that can increase prosperity and security.

This form should be shared to all Biafrans within and outside Biafran land.
I wish all you said now can be read by millions of biafrans. And mazi Nnamdi kanu can start talking about these things yoy just said now.
Make cattle rearing a very competitive business in the east and all these nonsense will stop.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by SexyBabe001: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Call07068190311:

Trash, go find work

You will alright someday, one day

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Warship: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

I wish all you said now can be read by millions of biafrans. And mazi Nnamdi kanu can start talking about these things yoy just said now.
Make cattle rearing a very competitive business in the east and all these nonsense will stop.

Yes you are right.

It is how to get the message to Kanu that is the issue because I know it is one of the best ways to increase security & prosperity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Preshy561(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Warship:

Yes you are right.

It is how to get the message to Kanu that is the issue because I know it is one of the best ways to increase security & prosperity
Through his Twitter handle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Warship: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Through his Twitter handle
Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Preshy561(f): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2019
Warship:

Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter account.
Oh okay.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Na your money they pay @op?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
I think this is a great development. I be Yoruba boy but I am in support of this. An entity cannot continue to be together if parts of the entity does not want to stay together. The call for biafra cannot continue to be put under the rug. You cannot gag it forever. Nigeria should as matter of urgency begin to think and plan ahead. Plan for the future.

Our population is now going on top of the roof on a daily basis, there will be need for more jobs, house, electricity, clothes, water,... There must have been a solid plan for such a time when biafra will gain unanimous international recognition and a new nation will come out of Nigeria. Nigeria need to plan for pre and post biafra struggle just like they should plan for everything. We are a nation however that have no serious plan except to loot and continue looting.

I hope this division eventually go to great extent to bring true development, prosperity, security to Nigeria and biafra afterwards because if things don't change after the struggle, then it would have been a waste.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by SexyBabe001: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

OP,Are you this Jobless??
How issit your Concern??

AN ADULTERATED,CONCENTRATED,FRUSTRATED,MENSTRUATING,IDIOTIC AFONJA SPOTTED

LOL... Truly, the gods must be crazy... Its obvious you have not eaten this morning

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by cybersoldiers: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

Yoloba PHOTOSHOP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
They have changed the heading of this post more than 4times.... I pay too what'your problem... Paying for what I believe in has never been a crime?

BIAFRA IS MY RELIGION AND I PAY RELIGIOUS LEVY FULL STOP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by cybersoldiers: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2019
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

OP,Are you this Jobless?? How issit your Concern??
AN ADULTERATED,CONCENTRATED,FRUSTRATED, MENSTRUATING,IDIOTIC AFONJA SPOTTED
It's time for exodus from Nairaland.
We need a forum from an Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by SexyBabe001: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2019
cybersoldiers:

Yoloba PHOTOSHOP.

cheesycheesycheesycheesy You call that photoshop? Chaiii... I give up on you and what gives you the impression that I am Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by Annie939(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2019
what do you expect from mazi Nnamdi? no difference between mazi nnamdi and Buhari two of them are thieves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by sharpsecret: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:
They have changed the heading of this post more than 4times.... I pay too what'your problem... Paying for what I believe in has never been a crime?

u pay tithe to church,and ur pay money to mosque,we pay money for biafra and they re hating on us..i rather pay for money for biafra than pay money to one yoruba redeemed pastor to buy private jet.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by RichBoy247: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

The money is used to assist Biafrans who may need money to buy hard drugs for trafficking to Asia, America and Europe

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by RichBoy247: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Paying for drugs is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by kingzizzy: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

You are worried about levy and receipt? You should be happy that IPOB is raising their cash in a peaceful manner and even issuing receipt which shows they didn't force anyone to pay.

Herdsmen dont issue receipt, their AK47 does everything for them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by leokid866: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Receive sense!!!!

Our Naira Is depreciating but isn't that our Naira symbol on your receipt. Sips tea.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
SexyBabe001:

IPOB is a movement of the people, you cannot kill an idea with force, you only have to offer a far superior idea. Unfortunately, successive Nigeria government are short termist, bereft. of ideas. That's why IPOB, MASSOB and co will never go away.

On the issue of levy, was anyone forced to pay the levy? What made you think I haven't paid or wouldn't pay?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 1856 And 1911 Historical Map Of Igboland / COVID-19 Infections Rise By 326.67% In One Week, Nigerians Shun Safety Rules / Oil Marketers Lament As Inflation, Forex Shoot Up Operating Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.