Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect (842 Views)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by krissconnect(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm not a misogynist, I rather have a soft spot for women but when I hear or read about women clamouring for gender equality, I can only imagine the level of their ignorance, so to say. They suddenly forget that there are myriads of responsibilities awaiting them if such is bound to occur. I decided to carefully enlist such responsibilities to see how far they can go with them.

1. They will start paying for groom price: Man's superiority has geared him towards making the proposal and a bid eventually in the quest for marriage, if however women want to measure up to men in rating, they should start paying for groom price.

2. Paying for dates: it has been the culture that men pay during dates, cultivate the attitude of spend spree as a sort of a responsibility. Women should however start observing the same ritual if they want gender equality. The should pay for dates, take their men to car depots, gift them with a nice car, pay their tuition fees for those whose boyfriends are students... Etc

3. Getting men pregnant: I don't know how this will work sha, it is laughable but if they want that equality, they should get on their men, ride him and get him pregnant, have him carry that pregnancy for 9 months, run around the streets buying pampers and all sorts for a newborn.

4. Proposing to their men: You see the man putting off his ego either in gardens, malls, cinema, public places just to propose to his woman while kneeling. I bet women can do this, if they want gender equality, they shouldn't be reminded its part of ritual in getting down on their knees and saying to the man.. "will you marry me?"

5. Changing the mode of creation: You know when God created Adam(man), he made eve(woman) from one of the ribs of Adam(man). And then if they want equality, they should go back to God and ask that Adam be created from the ribs of Eve.

Our women should appreciate the position they're in, and not clamour for what heeds no meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by lionlamb020(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gender equality isn't realistic. gender peculiarity however is worth standing for.
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by vikiylove(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Getting men pregnant.. grin grin grin grin grin... You must be one of those broke boys who doesn't know a thing...

Men should start menstruating as well and carrying pregnancies as well..

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good premise. Stupid points.
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by krissconnect(m): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2017
vikiylove:
Getting men pregnant.. grin grin grin grin grin... You must be one of those broke boys who doesn't know a thing...

Mtchewwww
Don't you think you can state your opinion without being insulting. I'm neither broke nor idle, I work and am satisfied with myself.
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by jhudit(f): 6:15am On Jun 11, 2017
krissconnect:

Don't you think you can state your opinion without being insulting. I'm neither broke nor idle, I work and am satisfied with myself.
Address what she said, can you also start menstrauting, carrying pregnancies and breastfeeding too?
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by babyfaceafrica: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
vikiylove:

Mtchewwww
must you insult?... It us very difficult to have any discuss with aome lady without insults
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by babyfaceafrica: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Gender equality is a theory
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by krissconnect(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2017
jhudit:

Address what she said, can you also start menstrauting, carrying pregnancies and breastfeeding too?
I already stated that in my post.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
krissconnect:
I'm not a misogynist, I rather have a soft spot for women but when I hear or read about women clamouring for gender equality, I can only imagine the level of their ignorance, so to say. They suddenly forget that there are myriads of responsibilities awaiting them if such is bound to occur. I decided to carefully enlist such responsibilities to see how far they can go with them.

1. They will start paying for groom price: Man's superiority has geared him towards making the proposal and a bid eventually in the quest for marriage, if however women want to measure up to men in rating, they should start paying for groom price.

2. Paying for dates: it has been the culture that men pay during dates, cultivate the attitude of spend spree as a sort of a responsibility. Women should however start observing the same ritual if they want gender equality. The should pay for dates, take their men to car depots, gift them with a nice car, pay their tuition fees for those whose boyfriends are students... Etc

3. Getting men pregnant: I don't know how this will work sha, it is laughable but if they want that equality, they should get on their men, ride him and get him pregnant, have him carry that pregnancy for 9 months, run around the streets buying pampers and all sorts for a newborn.

4. Proposing to their men: You see the man putting off his ego either in gardens, malls, cinema, public places just to propose to his woman while kneeling. I bet women can do this, if they want gender equality, they shouldn't be reminded its part of ritual in getting down on their knees and saying to the man.. "will you marry me?"

5. Changing the mode of creation: You know when God created Adam(man), he made eve(woman) from one of the ribs of Adam(man). And then if they want equality, they should go back to God and ask that Adam be created from the ribs of Eve.

Our women should appreciate the position they're in, and not clamour for what heeds no meaning.

You made sense until u got to number 3.
Then I stopped reading!

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
krissconnect:

[s]3. Getting men pregnant: I don't know how this will work sha, it is laughable but if they want that equality, they should get on their men, ride him and get him pregnant, have him carry that pregnancy for 9 months, run around the streets buying pampers and all sorts for a newborn.

5. Changing the mode of creation: You know when God created Adam(man), he made eve(woman) from one of the ribs of Adam(man). And then if they want equality, they should go back to God and ask that Adam be created from the ribs of Eve.[/s]

You made sense until u got to number 3.
Then I stopped reading!
Grow up!
angry
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
vikiylove:

Mtchewwww
if u had a sense of hum0r, you'd have kn0wn he was being sarcastic. No offence bt n0t everything has to be taken literally.
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by vikiylove(f): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Minemrys:

if u had a sense of hum0r, you'd have kn0wn he was being sarcastic. No offence bt n0t everything has to be taken literally.

Not every joke is to be posted on nairaland..

Thank you.

Mtchewwwww
Re: Gender Equality: What Women Should Expect by Minemrys: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
vikiylove:

Not every joke is to be posted on nairaland..
Thank you.
Mtchewwwww
Mtchewwwww. But the rule was menti0ned by Seun Osewa in the comment box...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Laid At NYSC Camp / Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel / Ladies What Would Your Response Be? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.