Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? (1554 Views)

2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by OVI75(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
There Are A lot Of Angles That Can Be linked To The Quit North Order By The Treasonous Northern Youth's.

One Of Such Is A Probable Ploy to Destabilise The Polity And Give Room For A Military Take Over.

Not Long Ago,There Were Rumours Of a Military Coup,Till Date , No One Has been Apprehended As Connected To That Coup.

As If That Failed To Create The Needed Anarchist Situation Required Same Person Instigated The 'Osibanjo Is A Tribalist' And Other Frivolous Accusations Etc.

Good Enough, Again That Was Dealt With.

Where Is Buhari ??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by kings09(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kyase , madridguy n co . come n ans
OVI75:
There Are A lot Of Angles That Can Be linked To The Quit North Order By The Treasonous Northern Youth's.

One Of Such Is A Probable Ploy to Destabilise The Polity And Give Room For A Military Take Over.

Where Is Buhari ??
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by EdCure: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
So good to know that we still have people in Nigeria who think outside the box.

Why majority of Nigerians have failed to see that this threat is actually a plot against Osibanjo still baffles me.

This is why I feel very pissed by the idiocy of some of my Yoruba kins who try to isolate themselves from it.

Some people are in for a rude shock.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by Viergeachar: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
How many monikers will you deploy at the same time just to propagate your useless conspiracy theory thread

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who's Isibanjo?
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by OVI75(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
[/s]
Viergeachar:
How many monikers will you deploy at the same time just to propagate your useless conspiracy theory thread
[s].

If El Rufai Thinks Osibanjo Will Not Be President He Is Dreaming...

If Buhari is Incapacitated Nothing, I Repeat Nothing Will Prevent Osibanjo from Becoming President
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by wildernessVoice: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
There is element of truth though you couldn't get the name of our Active Presidio right.
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by OVI75(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
wildernessVoice:
There is element of truth though you couldn't get the name of our Active Presidio right.

Error Corrected..

Osibanjo Must not Be Isolated In This Trying Time.

He Shud Issue An executive Order Fr Immediate Arrest and Prosecution Of Those Rascals
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by silibaba: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
wildernessVoice:

you mean active coordinator? grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by saymax(f): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. Shine ur eyes n see d hand writting on the wall. Use ur tongues to count ur teeth. A word is enough for the WISE!!!
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by Justuceleague2: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
They just had to mention Osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
EdCure:

Why majority of Nigerians have failed to see that this threat is actually a plot against Osibanjo still baffles me.

This is why I feel very pissed by the idiocy of some of my Yoruba kins who try to isolate themselves from it.

like i said ealier, its really sad that after more than 65 years, south still fail to see thru the political manuervers of the Northern oligarch.

they are a natural rabble raisers and they are good at reading the political map far ahead of others.

they hav seen that they are in a serious lose-lose situation that will take them a very long time to get back the presidency - therefore they decided to deploy their usual 'destroy the house' technique!

during obasanjo's time they deployed SHARIA!

Buhari's incapacitation will take them back another 16 years FROM THE PRESIDENCY so they have to coin another distraction to settle the gap and since their is no other genuine thing to do, they resorted to 'ARABA! (lets divide)'

ALL THIS GIMMICK IS TO THROW OSINBAJO OUT THRU MILITARY INTERVENTION - BUT SADLY, THE YORUBAS ARE NOT SEEING THAT THE TRAP IS ACTUALLY FOR THEM AND NOT THE IGBOS.

they are just using the Igbos as a distraction to achieve the main goal. if you are in doubt, tell me why the DSS, SSS, NIA, the paramilitary and the military are not pursuing the so-called unregistered youth coalition on charges of high treason.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by stevecantrell: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
nwaanambra1:

like i said ealier, its really sad that after more than 65 years, south still fail to see thru the political manuervers of the Northern oligarch.

they are a natural rabble raisers and they are good at reading the political map far ahead of others.

they hav seen that they are in a serious lose-lose situation that will take them a very long time to get back the presidency - therefore they decided to deploy their usual 'destroy the house' technique!

during obasanjo's time they deployed SHARIA!

Buhari's incapacitation will take them back another 16 years FROM THE PRESIDENCY so they have to coin another distraction to settle the gap and since their is no other genuine thing to do, they resorted to 'ARABA! (lets divide)'

ALL THIS GIMMICK IS TO THROW OSINBAJO OUT THRU MILITARY INTERVENTION - BUT SADLY, THE YORUBAS ARE NOT SEEING THAT THE TRAP IS ACTUALLY FOR THEM AND NOT THE IGBOS.

they are just using the Igbos as a distraction to achieve the main goal. if you are in doubt, tell me why the DSS, SSS, NIA, the paramilitary and the military are not pursuing the so-called unregistered youth coalition on charges of high treason.

You could be right.

But succeeding this failed presidency isnt all there is to life !
I expect Osinbajo to feel unburdened and relieved if the military do intervene.
And there aint nothin new about Dss looking the other way...i mean how many Fulani pirates have been arrested.
Every Nigerian should watch their back at this time.

This abt ALL Nigerians-not yoruba, not igbo ALL !
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by APCsupporter: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
see the nonsense people that want biafra are saying. why are you so confused?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by collinsfhk(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op you are smart. That's the insight I got today. But unfortunately, the south do not have a common goal.

Anyway, come what may, Osinbanjo will definitely get into that office.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by 2016v2017: 4:05am On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:
[/s][s].

If El Rufai Thinks Osibanjo Will Not Be President He Is Dreaming...

If Buhari is Incapacitated Nothing, I Repeat Nothing Will Prevent Osibanjo from Becoming President
as you think? so easy? do you know anything about the northern politics and power?
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
EdCure:

u shud be ashamed of ur education
yorubas er not bigots
yorubas dont think with thier anus
continue to remain pissed, weary and frustrated, it's jus began.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by blazingstar: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have thought along that line too

old trick.. destabilise the polity, claim the civilian government has lost control, open the doors of thr barracks and flood the streets with soldiers

conduct another election next year.. rig it for their preferred candidate.. probably a northerner.. that'll will destabilise thr country forever if they try it.

SW won't agree that they pull same stunt twice on them. North won't agree for a sw president after obj done did 8 years... let everyone thread carefully and Sue for peace.. it's out best bet
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by shukuokukobambi: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:

Not Long Ago,There Were Rumours Of a Military Coup,Till Date , No One Has been Apprehended As Connected To That Coup.

As If That Failed To Create The Needed Anarchist Situation Required Same Person Instigated The 'Osibanjo Is A Tribalist' And Other Frivolous Accusations Etc.

Where Is Buhari ??

Nothing person no go see for nairaland. The same shameless and hateful cowards who have been calling Osibanjo a fake pastor are now so desperate to see him become President. Who ask una? Are ibo cursed from being President? cheesy

Osibanjo isn't interested. I'm not interested. After OBJ 8 years as President, 16years as godfather, Osibanjo 4 years as Acting President/VP, Bukola Saraki as Senate President for 4 years all inside 20 years of democracy, let another tribe do it abeg. Aso rock is becoming boring to the Yoruba. Let the Hausa take it back since ibo are too much of cowards to dare cheesy

Now we want UN Secretary general or US presidency cheesy

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by shukuokukobambi: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
EdCure:

Your own idiocy just dey grow in leaps and bounds since gari became expensive. Are Yoruba the only tribe in Nigeria? After being in the executive for 12 full years and heading legislature for 4 inside 20 years of democracy, must Osibanjo become President again?

Can't you work for another tribe to get it? If you truly share kinship with Yoruba, you'll know ojukokoro is bad. Abeg leave osinbajo to finish his 4 years and come back home. Ibo and their masters can then kill themselves over aso rock if they please angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by KahlDrogo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Your own idiocy just dey grow in leaps and bounds since gari became expensive. Are Yoruba the only tribe in Nigeria? After being in the executive for 12 full years and heading legislature for 4 inside 20 years of democracy, must Osibanjo become President again?

Can't you work for another tribe to get it? If you truly share kinship with Yoruba, you'll know ojukokoro is bad. Abeg leave osinbajo to finish his 4 years and come back home. Ibo and their masters can then kill themselves over aso rock if they please angry
Edcure has been a huge disappointment lately. Dude thinks like a typical ipob youth. Very shameful.

It is a pity he can't decipher the plot by those idiots from this new twist they are trying to add. They feel cornered and have no room to wriggle themselves free, so they try to drag Yorubas to their side by making it appear as though the call by the Arewa youths is indirectly anti Osinbajo and by extension, anti Yoruba interest.

Shame on you igbos!

Yorubas are done fighting your battles for you. This latest stupid propaganda isn't going to fly, not by a long shot. You lot will bear your cross alone. "Osunbade", the "mare coordinator" is doing just fine and isn't threatened by anyone.

Go and face your troubles alone.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by shukuokukobambi: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Edcure has been a huge disappointment lately. Dude thinks like a typical ipob youth. Very shameful.

It is a pity he can't decipher the plot by those idiots from this new twist they are trying to add. They feel cornered and have no room to wriggle themselves free, so they try to drag Yorubas to their side by making it appear as though the call by the Arewa youths is indirectly anti Osinbajo and by extension, anti Yoruba interest.

Shame on you igbos!

Yorubas are done fighting your battles for you. This latest stupid propaganda isn't going to fly, not by a long shot. You lot will bear your cross alone. "Osunbade", the "mare coordinator" is doing just fine and isn't threatened by anyone.

Go and face your troubles alone.

Na their way. Look for trouble like a stupid child then start looking for help when jungle mature. When you advice them to deploy tact and discretion, they call you afonja forgetting that 5,000 years ago, Chinese generals established that "discretion is the better part of valor"

We always knew the eternal chest beating cowards couldn't pull it through. All they have in abundance is ignorant braggadocio. They claim to be umuchineke but they never have the common sense to open their bibles to hear what Jesus Christ advised on ventures like this

Luke 14:31-32 KJV
Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? [32] Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

You'll never catch an omoluabi take a risk he hasn't calculated. If you like call us cowards. At the end, we go know who be coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by KahlDrogo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
OVI75:

Where Is Buhari ??
Since when did igbos become so altruistic as to care what happens to an "Afonja coordinator" called "Osunbade"? Even if he is "suyarised" by his "aboki masters", how is that any igbo's business?

You people make me sick.

Go and face your problems alone. No Yoruba man will fight your battles for you.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by KahlDrogo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Nothing person no go see for nairaland. The same shameless and hateful cowards who have been calling Osibanjo a fake pastor are now so desperate to see him become President. Who ask una? Are ibo cursed from being President? cheesy

Osibanjo isn't interested. I'm not interested. After OBJ 8 years as President, 16years as godfather, Osibanjo 4 years as Acting President/VP, Bukola Saraki as Senate President for 4 years all inside 20 years of democracy, let another tribe do it abeg. Aso rock is becoming boring to the Yoruba. Let the Hausa take it back since ibo are too much of cowards to dare cheesy

Now we want UN Secretary general or US presidency cheesy

Come see comments by the person who claims to be so concerned about Osinbajo's and Yoruba's welfare before the Kaduna Declaration..

OVI75:
Osinbanjo And Buhari Are Not Much Different

OVI75:
Osibanjo Is Sounding Very Silly the Past Few Days

OVI75:
Fake Pastor Osibanjo

OVI75:
That Act Of Desperation, Where Yoruba's /Hausa/Fulanis Now Take On Igbo Identity Just To Say The Same Thing They Av Been Saying Is Really Shameful....

See Mynd44 Showing His True Colors Already...

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by shukuokukobambi: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Come see comments by the person who claims to be so concerned about Osinbajo's welfare before the Kaduna Declaration..

When God was sharing tact, discretion and common sense in heaven, these clowns must have been trying to sell powder to the devil cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by KahlDrogo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

When God was sharing tact, discretion and common sense in heaven, these clowns must have been trying to sell powder to the devil cheesy
I've updated the post. Those are just a few vile comments coming from someone who ignorant Edcure thinks cares about Yoruba well-being.

These people think everyone is as stupid as them and driven by sheer emotions.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by shukuokukobambi: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I've updated the post. Those are just a few vile comments coming from someone who ignorant Edcure thinks cares about Yoruba well-being.

Of course wise ones like us see how 'caring' they're for example, killing the pregnant wife of brig. Gen Ademulegun in 1966 in a coup they claimed was against corrupt leaders. Was the house wife and her 4 month old foetus corrupt too?

Nonsense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by LionDeLeo: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:
see the nonsense people that want biafra are saying. why are you so confused?

You dey mind dem?

So all the insults, hate speech and call for the killing of Nigerians by that bleached monkey was also part of the subtle plans to prevent Osibanjo from becoming president?

Igbos touts are just bunch of confused monkeys jumping from one branch to the other without any focus.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by IfeNtinye: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

You dey mind dem?

So all the insults, hate speech and call for the killing of Nigerians by that bleached monkey was also part of the subtle plans to prevent Osibanjo from becoming president?

Igbos touts are just bunch of confused monkeys jumping from one branch to the other without any focus.
[/s]
always talking trash

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by APCsupporter: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You dey mind dem?

I wonder oo. they don't even know what they want again. I think they are just trying to stay politically relevant after the mistake they made in 2015.
Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by EdCure: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
I did not expect kids like you to see beyond your nose or not delve into the very predictable vituperative tantrums that you find fulfilment in.

Your eternal trolling on the cyberspace in a desperate search for abokii acceptance has robbed you off intellectual curiosity. And like I earlier posited, you Schleps are up for a rude shock.

You and the likes of Ogundamisi are a pack of worthless lowlife reprobates that the Yoruba race would all be better off without.

Educating you on this subject-matter is an onerous, albeit futile, adventure that pays with a worthless coin.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice :Subtle Ploy To Prevent Isibanjo From Becoming President ?? by shukuokukobambi: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
EdCure:

I did not expect kids like you to see beyond your nose or not delve into the very predictable vituperative tantrums that you find fulfilment in.

Your eternal trolling on the cyberspace in a desperate search for abokii acceptance has robbed you off intellectual curiosity.
You and the likes of Ogundamisi are a pack of worthless lowlife reprobates that the Yoruba race would all be better off without.

You're the dolt who has no sense of self worth hence can't see when he's being offered banana like a monkey to forget his core needs. What is special about being President of Nigeria that you think that is more important now than cutting off ingrates who have never hidden their jealousy of the Yoruba?

OBJ has demystified Nigerian presidency. The ebora ruled Nigeria for 11years combined!! And picked 2 Presidents consecutively. I don't need an Osibanjo presidency. Its a Greek gift that'll not pay us in the long run but of course you're too dense to know. All your ipob comrades want is the presidency. Let them have it peradventure they'll be able to develop their homeland and stop sending refugees and criminals to Yoruba land.

Buhari slave yesterday, ipob idiot today. Shame on you

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai / The One Big Reason No Nation Would Wage A War On Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.