Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos (804 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? / Does Anyone Know How Much Flight Ticket To Abu Dhabi Or Dubai ?, / Any Good Jobs In Kuwait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by Djbond(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hi all, I have some things I'm dealing with and I need some suggestions on what to do next.
So, I can feel something is not right with the way things are going with me right now. The apartment I live in is spiritually dangerous and I've received so many warnings to leave the house, I'm on the verge of losing my factory work job I'm doing.
So I've got my mind made up that I'm going to stay in a ghetto for a while as I've got no friends to squat with.

Any ghetto in Lagos that is good and violence free and safe will be OK and maybe I can get a new job there but I don't know any.
Anyone?
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by delishpot: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na wa. All the best bro. I dont know anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by Djbond(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
delishpot:
Na wa. All the best bro. I dont know anywhere in Lagos.
thanks for at least taking your time to comment

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by Alitair(m): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Ojuelegba...
Wizkid blow from there

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by Zilifish: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alitair:
Ojuelegba...

Wizkid blow from there

Hahahhah really
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by SGANIVA(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
moving to ghetto is not the ultimate, transportation from there to place of work will be a very big problem , you mean you don't know any one at all in Lagos ? are you igbo ?
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by Djbond(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
SGANIVA:
moving to ghetto is not the ultimate, transportation from there to place of work will be a very big problem , you mean you don't know any one at all in Lagos ? are you igbo ?
I don't have any relatives in Lagos.. I'm Yoruba.. Most of my friends are married and the ones that are not married are still staying with their parents.. I live alone in a room apartment but I want to move out. It's really affecting my life
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by 4dor: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Djbond:
I don't have any relatives in Lagos.. I'm Yoruba.. Most of my friends are married and the ones that are not married are still staying with their parents.. I live alone in a room apartment but I want to move out. It's really affecting my life

You don't need to move to the ghetto, move to the outskirts of Lagos like Agbado, toll gate or even Sango.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by jayriginal: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Djbond:

Any ghetto in Lagos that is good and violence free and safe will be OK and maybe I can get a new job there but I don't know any.
Anyone?

If it's good, violence free and safe, it doesn't qualify as a ghetto anymore.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by Djbond(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
4dor:

You don't need to move to the ghetto, move to the outskirts of Lagos like Agbado, toll gate or even Sango.
I live in Sango.. I want to relocate to Lagos. I've been given instructions to leave the house
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Ghetto In Lagos by 4dor: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Djbond:
I live in Sango.. I want to relocate to Lagos. I've been given instructions to leave the house

Move to that Meiran or caaso side then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Ship ‘baychimo’ Was Abandoned In 1931 And Has Been Sailing The Seas Unmann / See What Happens When A Car Is Caught In The Takeoff Blast Of Boeing 747 Engines / New Look Of The Foreign Affairs’ Lounge At The MMIA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.