Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? (17923 Views)

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 / Does The New Nokia 3310 Support Whatsapp And Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Goldenheart(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
I haven't used
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Hades2016:
Yes ... but this one is lighter ... thank God I made it to FTC wow praise God grin
How much did u get exactly
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by richard870(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
ezecy:
Free Web Design For 50 Persons Today

I will Design A Basic Company Website for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that we handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons......

You can call or chat over whatsapp via O8O79O31474

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive. Pls if you need a dynamic website or a blog, you will have to pay for it.

Its a freewill.

It is very important that you must have your hosting and domain ready before I start the free design (Compulsorily it have to be handled by us).

Latest Free design so far www.sakhs-krates.com

Your definition of FREE is simply AMAZING!

1 Like

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
No..but it's better than Tecno Cx
Every phone is better than those Chinese ripoffs called Tecno Itel and Infinix
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Hades2016(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
How much did u get exactly
e concern you

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2017
userplainly:
Nokia noh know where dey pain dem......mumu company.... people dey upgrade to smarter life see weti deh produce......shame.....may deh go sleep fo effurun gutter.

Must be a Tecno, infinix or itel e-marketer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
unitysheart:
Na strong I wan chop? The world has already gone smart. I feel it is too expensive for what it is offering.

Let me guess you use a Tecno phone ? Or infinix ?
Itel maybe ?

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Jeffreyc: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Nokia should let the sleeping dog lie........#20,000 undecided
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by iamtardey: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2017
I no hear you... you say wetin? undecided
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by egopersonified(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
this remote control phone
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by spellit(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
userplainly:
Nokia noh know where dey pain dem......mumu company.... people dey upgrade to smarter life see weti deh produce......shame.....may deh go sleep fo effurun gutter.
na big mumu u be apart 4rm apple company which other phone company strng like NOKIA
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by unitysheart(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

Let me guess you use a Tecno phone ? Or infinix ?
Itel maybe ?

Lolz. Even if na Xiaomi it no matter. So far na Android.

Guy you bad o
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by madgoat(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
CyberGypsy:
am getting this phone tomorrow but I don't have cash. who can fund ?

Open a GoFundMe page undecided
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by unitysheart(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
spellit:
na big mumu u be apart 4rm apple company which other phone company strng like NOKIA

Brother, you dey ask this question?

I smh....

Google top phone brands in the world and you'll know the answer to your question.

Apple isn't even number 1.
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by kaykith05(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
It will serve best as a secondary phone. nice rebranded design.

1 Like

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by slap1(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
20k can get an itel android phone of 1GB RAM.
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by oyienootieno: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
userplainly:

Naija still dey stronglle with Toothpick and pencil factory.
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by kittykollinxx(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
are you using techno CX?
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by baba4thegehs: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wait for them tecno fan boys to arrive with their mediocre hype grin grin

Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by fortune1968: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2017
e fit do whatsap
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by fortune1968: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2017
e fit do whatsap ?
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by cutieme(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
CodecJay:
When HMD took over Nokia on 01 December 2016. They have so many things in mind in which they will use to bring the old and dead mobile phone giant back to life. One of these strategies is the resurrection of the old and tough Nokia 3310.

Back in the days when this phone existed in its ancient form, the phone was very strong and tough, and that was exactly why everybody loved it.

HMD brought it back to life although in a new form and additional modern features so that they can lure back Nokia’s lost fans. The phone since its release is doing quite well. It is available in so many markets in different countries and affordable too.

But, a question always comes to mind. Does the new Nokia 3310 have the same toughness as its older brother?

To answer this question, a French blogger carried out some experiments on the Nokia 3310 version 2017. In these experiments, the new device was exposed to the experiences of falling from low altitude and high altitudes. It was also shown to be climbed by a car tire several times, and except for scratches, the phone continued to work perfectly.

Inasmuch as the phone is a younger version of its older version; built in an era where brands have abandoned the hunt for durability and toughness and instead they are hunting for sleek design and amazing features, the phone is expected to be less tough. But, Nokia did a great job on this one and I hope the phone helps them fulfil their plans.

The phone costs 19,000-20,000 Naira in Nigeria, and you can get it from our online and offline stores.
Online store at where pls?
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by CCDav1: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
CodecJay:
When HMD took over Nokia on 01 December 2016. They have so many things in mind in which they will use to bring the old and dead mobile phone giant back to life. One of these strategies is the resurrection of the old and tough Nokia 3310.

Back in the days when this phone existed in its ancient form, the phone was very strong and tough, and that was exactly why everybody loved it.

HMD brought it back to life although in a new form and additional modern features so that they can lure back Nokia’s lost fans. The phone since its release is doing quite well. It is available in so many markets in different countries and affordable too.

But, a question always comes to mind. Does the new Nokia 3310 have the same toughness as its older brother?

To answer this question, a French blogger carried out some experiments on the Nokia 3310 version 2017. In these experiments, the new device was exposed to the experiences of falling from low altitude and high altitudes. It was also shown to be climbed by a car tire several times, and except for scratches, the phone continued to work perfectly.

Inasmuch as the phone is a younger version of its older version; built in an era where brands have abandoned the hunt for durability and toughness and instead they are hunting for sleek design and amazing features, the phone is expected to be less tough. But, Nokia did a great job on this one and I hope the phone helps them fulfil their plans.

The phone costs 19,000-20,000 Naira in Nigeria, and you can get it from our online and offline stores.

Wetin u want usam do now.. This phone is outdated and thatz it... No be Nokia 3310.. Make them wake up abek CU's we don leave that era
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by kuuljay(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hope it can perform like the old one,like using it to pluck mangoes
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by sitoprince: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
we need to consider his others like brother in Nigeria in Nigeria.dis Nokia 3310 is #6000 For Yankee.but they want to sell it 4 #200000.may God have Mercy
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by cutieme(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? by oluwadubem: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hades2016:
Yes ... but this one is lighter ... thank God I made it to FTC wow praise God grin

lol some comments here just dey make m crack,are they giving any award to anybody that make FP make I join the hustle asap..thanks

#peace#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone / [SWAP] Swap Internal SD Card And External SD Card Of Any Android Device. / Infoseye S60v3 Game Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.