Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) (3404 Views)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Governor Obiano Constructs Nengo Bridge, Nteje Oyi LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don’t know how to feel about this news.

Is it a form a nepotism or is it a form of good will?

Obiano has reportedly turned his village of aguleri into a thriving city with massive construction.

Pix of some of the roads below:

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is this worthy of emulation or should it be condemned?

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
More

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is a village

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
More constructions coming at aguleri

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
These 35 roads, what are their names? Are you sure these are not just snapshots of different parts of 1 or 2 roads?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by mercyp001(f): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
i need nokia 3310 charger
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by mercyp001(f): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
i need nokia 3310 charger.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by unite4real: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
if e reach ur turn, make you leave the bad roads like that.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by mercyp001(f): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
igbodefender:
Weldone
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
mercyp001:
Weldone
You are not current o. Update yuasef.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by mercyp001(f): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
igbodefender:
You are not current o. Update yuasef.
Ok mr potential difference.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
igbodefender:
These 35 roads, what are their names? Are you sure these are not just snapshots of different parts of 1 or 2 roads?
some of them have their tags on while the others are of different design.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by jieta: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
op na all this road when them use potorpotor construct na body dey pepper you put.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Kachifo3: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Relax let me school you. Just for free..

First and foremost aguleri is in anambra not in kogi. It's a welcome development. Rochas is even building a private University in his village with ego ndi imo..

Nobody knw of Alor till Chris Ngige became the governor of anambra state. He constructed all roads in alor, even the Bush paths and apian way. He even tried relocating anambra state University from uli to alor. It took the intervention of the state house assembly to stop him.

Anambra state University is in uli today courtesy of chinweoke mbadinuju..

In agulu Peter obi did they same. Am not against it. It's part of development. Afterall Buhari is building a railway to daura.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Homeboiy: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Story

Chimaroke nnamani did that in Nkanu

Sullivan chime did that in UDI

And ugwuanyi is/about to do the same thing in Nsukka
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by prodigy24: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
For me agulueri is part of Anambra state, if it is good, Anambra is good too. Case closed!
Anambra is not Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Caseless: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
An indirect retirement package. What's wrong with our leaders sef? This is too obvious .
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Spylord48: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
At least it is something. Assuming all our leaders did the same, it would have been more better.Some of those criminals are so wicked and heartless. You spent 8years in government yet the road leading to your compound is a gully erosion zone not to talk of other roads within the area.
If all these our leaders constructed all the roads within their communities it would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by raker300: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kachifo3:

First and foremost aguleri is in anambra not in kogi. It's a welcome development. Rochas is even building a private University in his village with ego ndi imo..

Nobody knw of Alor till Chris Ngige became the governor of anambra state. He constructed all roads in alor, even the Bush paths and apian way. He even tried relocating anambra state University from uli to alor. It took the intervention of the state house assembly to stop him.

In agulu Peter obi did they same. Am not against it. It's part of development. Afterall Buhari is building a railway to daura.
i get what you’re saying..

But my guy, 35 roads? That’s way too much nah..

C’mon..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Kachifo3: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
i get what you’re saying..

But my guy, 35 roads? That’s way too much nah..

C’mon..

35 roads in one town.. Is the town a local government.? . No town is big to have a 35 roads in it. Even onitsha inland town don't have such.. Truly obiano constructed roads in aguleri but not that 35. Aguleri is a town not a local government.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by asksteve(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
It shows he is not a prodigal son, like some dat even with their exalted office of could not do such for his people.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Kokolet11: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kachifo3:

35 roads in one town.. Is the town a local government.? . No town is big to have a 35 roads in it. Even onitsha inland town don't have such.. Truly obiano constructed roads in aguleri but not that 35. Aguleri is a town not a local government.
you see why I hate all you paid guys,you guys always find a way to defend your pay masters
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by agadez007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kachifo3:

[s]Nobody knw of Alor till Chris Ngige became the governor of anambra state. He constructed all roads in alor, even the Bush paths and apian way.[/s] He even tried relocating anambra state University from uli to alor. It took the intervention of the state house assembly to stop him.

Mumu,who told you Nobody knows Alor before Ngige,when the likes of chief Pn Okeke Ide Alor was made Comissioner Of Agric in the second Republic,your bush people were still wandering about Butt naked and probably jumping from tree to tree or when we controlled Abada biz

ask questions before coming online to disgrace ur ancestors,many roads in Alor today were done by our sons not Ngige,juo Ese
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by NextGovernor(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
At least better than Okorocha that built series of schools in the Northern part of the country with Imo state funds.
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Kachifo3: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kokolet11:
you see why I hate all you paid guys,you guys always find a way to defend your pay masters

... If you know how we start our journey from 1999 to this present day. U will understand what am saying. During the Era of chinwoke mbadinuju, Anambra was in deep mess. Schools were closed for 13 months. I was in jss 1 then. Bad roads everywhere.
Civil servants were owned salaries and allowances. Armed robbery, kidnapping. It's not that the state is not getting its share from federation account but the governor is busy servicing his godfathers.

Then ngige came on board through stolen mandate. He decided to work, constructed many roads but the godfatherism won't allow him. They drag him to okija shrine, set the government house, state properties on fire and even kidnapping him..

.. Finally Peter obi arrived, God answered our prayers. Schools were built, we became the best in waec... If u look around u will see it.

... And some people want us to return to stone age, just like Buhari is taking Nigeria to stone age.. It won't happen. So that our IGR and allocations will be use to service godfathers and erect statue of mugabe...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Kachifo3: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
agadez007:
Mumu,who told you Nobody knows Alor before Ngige,when the likes of chief Pn Okeke Ide Alor was made Comissioner Of Agric in the second Republic,your bush people were still wandering about Butt naked and probably jumping from tree to tree or when we controlled Abada biz

ask questions before coming online to disgrace ur ancestors,many roads in Alor today were done by our sons not Ngige,juo Ese
Abada business indeed, how many roads did dey asphalt with the Abada business. All roads in alor were built by ngige with anambra money. 80% of the roads ngige did are in idemili. That's why idemili is his strong hold, which enables him to became a senator under ACN. Go and do ur research, am from idemili too.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by agadez007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kachifo3:

Abada business indeed, how many roads did dey asphalt with the Abada business. All roads in alor were built by ngige with anambra money. 80% of the roads ngige did are in idemili. That's why idemili is his strong hold, which enables him to became a senator under ACN. Go and do ur research, am from idemili too.
why wont idemili be his stronghold,isnt that how it is suppose to be,do you expect his stronghold to be in Daura or Kafachan?

Ana Agwo gi ibi,i na Etokepu Afo,go and ask about Engr Eze and his numerous Roads in Alor,people from Neighbouring may also know him too

and you can come from Hell,i care less
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Kachifo3: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
agadez007:
why wont idemili be his stronghold,isnt that how it is suppose to be,do you expect his stronghold to be in Daura?

Ana Agwo gi ibi,i na Etokepu Afo,go and ask about Engr Eze and his numerous Roads in Alor

You can come from Hell,i care less

... It's even in the Bible,. 'charity begins at home'.. You have to take the fact that ngige constructed all roads in alor and all the roads leading to alor his home town..that's why idemili is his strong hold.

So if obiano is doing the same in his area, it's not a crime inugo...
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by agadez007(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kachifo3:

... It's even in the Bible,. 'charity begins at home'.. You have to take the fact that ngige constructed all roads in alor and all the roads leading to alor his home town..that's why idemili is his strong hold.

So if obiano is doing the same in his area, it's not a crime inugo...
thats your business,i dont care if you E-Shoot Ngige with you Keyboard to please you Pay Masters but never Involved my hometown in your Madness,Bootlick Your principal's Ass from now to tomorrow but know your Boundaries,Ngige is just one out of a million Others,thanks
Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by Yyeske(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
I really don't think this should be a cause of concern to any true Anambrarian, we all know that that part of the state has always been the most backward in infrastructure and if he decides to improve structures there to almost the average of what is obtainable in other parts of the state, no big deal afterall it's still our state.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right?: Obiano Constructs Over 35 Roads In His Village, Aguleri (pix) by adem30: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yyeske:
I really don't think this should be a cause of concern to any true Anambrarian, we all know that that part of the state has always been the most backward in infrastructure and if he decides to improve structures there to almost the average of what is obtainable in other parts of the state, no big deal afterall it's still our state.

The same way Buhari is trying to improve North because it's a backward region. Yet we crusify him daily

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity / Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.