Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos (1078 Views)

The Heavenly Race / ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Why Is Your Spiritual Father So Different From Your Earthly Father: Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by lightblazingnow(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Until you realise that there is a heavenly race to run and also that something happened on earth which is very strange to mankind you will continue to grope in the dark

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 1:12 But as many as received CHRIST, to them CHRIST gave power to become the sons of God Almighty, even to them that believe on his name:

1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

As long as you were born of the blood and of the will of the flesh and of the will of man, you couldn't know if there is another world apart from the present. And so, when you hear folks who are not informed talk about God Almighty as if they are mates, you wonder from which understanding they speak of, but if you know better you'd discard those rambling for they speak of their foolly. If we would dare to aspire, we would receive right, power to become the sons of God Almighty, who are born not by the ability of man, but by the will and purpose of the Ancient of days.

What's my points, what race are you running? For the road are two, are you sure you really know yourself, or you are being controlled by some power, or forces determined to sway you off the path of Christ Jesus??

Matthew 7:13 Enter you in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that's leading to destruction, and many there be which go in there at destruction:

7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.

7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

7:16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

7:17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.

7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

7:19 Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. 7:21 Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?

7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

7:24 Therefore whosoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

7:26 And every one that hears these sayings of mine, and does them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 7:29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

What race are you running, are you doing the will of God Almighty or you are engrossed in the world. Remember that heaven and earth shall pass away but his words will never go unfulfilled.

What's this stuff about running race, it's about bearing fruit, manifesting the image and likeness of God Almighty or manifesting the image and likeness of mortal men. Judge for yourselves..

Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by eezeribe(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Jesus also had his own cabal... The twelve disciples.
Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by lightblazingnow(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Yes
Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by lightblazingnow(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2017
With tears
Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by orisa37: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Where in The Bible is The Word "Cooperation" defined and discussed?
Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Reach out
Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by orisa37: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Sell all you have, give them to the poor and follow Jesus. Then you'll be running Heavenly Race.
Re: Running heavenly race Vs Running earthly race photos by lightblazingnow(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Father in heaven

(1) (Reply)

Asma-ul-Husna Benefits / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence / How Come Our So Called Miracle Pastors Have Not Healed These Guys???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.