Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness (854 Views)

Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Today at church the pastor was doing deliverance for a woman that cheated on her husband , everybody was looking at her as if she killed sombody

It pains either way its unfair to shame women for somtin we also do

B4 una talk abt women decency , shldnt men worry abt decency too, if its shame u want to talk abt men shld have it to, Its because we dont condemn men that do it well , i swear what i saw was paining me , even cheaters in the church were looking at her with disgust

I challenge anyone to tell me the diff btw a man and a woman cheating

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by NwaAmaikpe: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Cheating is not for married women
But for men.

The gods of our land don't overlook a cheating married woman.

WelL thank god for Mama Bitrus, she fears no one when she is going down on me.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
itsJude:
Today at church the pastor was doing deliverance for a woman that cheated on her husband , everybody was looking at her as if she killed sombody

B4 una talk abt women decency , shldnt men worry abt decency too, if its shame u want to talk abt men shld have it to, Its because we dont condemn men that do it well , i swear what i saw was paining me , even cheaters in the church were looking at her with disgust

churches...smh. y wld a pastor do an open deliverance for a woman hu cheated.cant he do it privately? or is der a difference. well na una we dey go church gt dat prob
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
I have one question. Are you a man or you just chose the name Jude so men don't send you pms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by ihateuglygirls: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Dreamwaker:
I have one question. Are you a man or you just chose the name Jude so men don't send you pms
which kind wicked shade be this?

Its sunday na

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Bro if this your story is true
Consider attending other churches
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by ekensi01: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2017
ok. well said.
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2017
I hate double standards......

It's not like they don't both say "......forsaking all others......." in their marriage vows. That should be an equalizer when it comes to how cheating is perceived.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
itsJude:

This one eehn..it reminds me of The Murray Show sha.. grin

As the hubby confessed in the show that he was cheating on his wife many times and he wants forgiveness..his wife no wan accept his mumuness & the wife confessed she too was cheating on him and he must pray that their children are his cry
And worse, she was cheating on him with their family friend and she is a lesbian grin

Chaaaai! The hubby juz fainted ooo..he cant take it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
that una church no work oo. .the pastor sef no try atall
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by MissRaine69(f): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Don't go to church. Spare yourself the hypocrisy of pastors who cheat yet preach about adultery. Drive cars bought by money stolen from you. And people still listen to them for advice?
There are always going to be different social views on gender especially matrimonial views. That is a fact feminism cannot erase.
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Don't go to church. Spare yourself the hypocrisy of pastors who cheat yet preach about adultery. Drive cars bought by money stolen from you. And people still listen to them for advice?
There are always going to be different social views on gender especially matrimonial views. That is a fact feminism cannot erase.
Stop attacking the church. Just say you don't go to church for these reasons instead of telling people not to go to church. Not all pastors are adulterous.

Op, which one is deliverance from cheating?. Haven't heard of such.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by MissRaine69(f): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Stop attacking the church. Just say you don't go to church for these reasons instead of telling people not to go to church. Not all pastors are adulterous.

Op, which one is deliverance from cheating?. Haven't heard of such.
Don't go to church.
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Splinz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
itsJude:

Sorry, challenge rejected. smiley
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

Don't go to church.
Good for you. grin
I go to church, and love my pastor.
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Splinz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:

Lets assume that you're going to church for every other reason but not because you love your pastor? Love is what you owe all of us. smiley
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Splinz:

Lets assume that you're going to church for every other reason but not because you love your pastor? Love is what you owe all of us. smiley
The love I have for him is agape love, as my spiritual leader. Don't get it twisted, and that's not the reason I go to church btw. Some messages are uplifting.

I don't owe anyone love. grin
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by MissRaine69(f): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Good for you. grin
Jesus never went to church.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by ihateuglygirls: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

make i clean my phone screen shocked

But he preached in the temple na isnt temple what we call church today?
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by ihateuglygirls: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Splinz:

u dey mind her , who loves their pastor , u neva love ur nebo finish na self centred word men u dey love

I no send anybody oooo na God face i dey look , the rest can get out
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

The gathering he often had with his disciples is what is called church now. He occasionally gathered multitudes to preach the gospel.
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
itsJude:

No one is saying infidelity is allowed for either male or female, both parties should be faithful 100%...
It's just a conventional way of thinking. when it comes to marriage....Men can easily hide under the canopy wanting a second or third wife after all, its his house..and in some religion and cultures polygamy is allowed for men till this minute we click.
Women a generally not allowed to b polygamous except in some old Indian cultures which has been long abolished even if somehow she's the bread winner and owner of the house...

At my church, this same this same deliverance was done to the cheating husband who was supposed to be a deacon, he was banned from official duties as an ordained worker but was allowed to worship like any other church goer for 6months
There are so many conditions in life that makes it look like a man is favoured and seem like they allowed to do what they want. Those condition also exist for females..e.g society doesn't allow us call women broke..even if they are jobless and have nothing, living under their parents roof till 35 waiting for a man to come take away their poverty stricken life...but a man with these same conditions is viewed as hopeless and useless and termed as broke, like a lady termed it a couple of days ago..."a broke man isn't entitled to an erection"....
It's a a conventional thinking not a law...a woman that wants to run around spreading her legs should by all means do so, I don't think anyone is stopping her but don't get caught...but for her to think she will be viewed like a man when her secret is out....i don't think so...
Re: Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness by MissRaine69(f): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
The gathering he often had with his disciples is what is called church now. He occasionally gathered multitudes to preach the gospel.
No it's not the same thing. He could but he did not confine himself to a building nor did he do it on Sundays.

(1) (Reply)

''most Ladies Dont Have Anything To Offer In A Relationship Than Sex'' - Lady / Check Out Photos Of A Young Nigerian Man Who Calls Himself An "Educated Stripper / Reasons Why Having A Boyfriend Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.