Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Hi, I'm A Herbal/health Blogger, Got Any Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi, I'm A Herbal/health Blogger, Got Any Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here (530 Views)

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Do You Have Any Problems With Your Eye? / Amobek Herbal Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I'm A Herbal/health Blogger, Got Any Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by TTouch(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello nairalanders...

My name is Tosin, & I'm a herbal / alternative health blogger.

i blog at http://www.yourherbalremedy.com and also a guest contributor at https://shaglonger.com

if you have health problems or questions about any issue or a product or whatever, you can post it here. i will try answering ASAP every day.

If you want your question(s) to be private kindly send it to yourherbalremedy@gmail.com

Thank You
Re: Hi, I'm A Herbal/health Blogger, Got Any Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by pat077: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Which herbal remedies can u recommend for someone with ulcer
Re: Hi, I'm A Herbal/health Blogger, Got Any Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by TTouch(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello

For Ulcer

Get these herbs in powder form

Marshmallow Root
Slippery Bark Elm
Licorice

Use all three herbs together

A quarter of teaspoon each of the three or you mix the three herbs together into one

Take a teaspoon in a glass of warm or ordinary water twice daily before food

Another remedy to use is cabbage juice (But this will take much longer, but if you can be patient it will heal you in the long run)

Buy fresh cabbage from the market

Take the quantity you need

Put in the blender and add little water

Blend and pour into the glass to drink twice daily on empty stomach

The juice will heal your ulcer

Note: Do not blend and keep to drink later, always blend when you need to drink it and keep the raw cabbage in the fridge

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cramps: How To Set Yourself Free From The Pains / 10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Mosquitoes / How To Be Free Of Pot Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.