Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Are Some Guys Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Like This? (2216 Views)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
You'll know that a girl is in a serious relationship nd you'll still be chasing her up & down....
Wat exactly is ur aim, for her to leave her bf & start dating U?
Wen same tin is done 2 you you'll run to nairaland & start crying how ur gf left u 4 a rich dude.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by dingbang(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol dem don hit this one cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by ikp120(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin I don do that style taya mehn.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by ikbnice(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well, guys just want to drill them
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by MissRaine69(f): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
There are women that do the same , then wonder why they are not the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:
You'll know that a girl is in a serious relationship nd you'll still be chasing her up & down....
Wen same tin is done 2 you you'll run to nairaland & start crying how ur gf left u 4 a rich dude.
Nobody's Single, Life's too short.... snatch someone's boo n enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Nobody's Single, Life's too short.... snatch someone's boo n enjoy
U re one of doz guys abi..... Continue karma Dey wait u at d Oda end
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
There are women that do the same , then wonder why they are not the wife.
Beht y?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
ikbnice:
Well, guys just want to drill them
Must u drill anoda guy's gf?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

U re one of doz guys abi..... Continue karma Dey wait u at d Oda end
This wan way ur blood dey hot now, e be like one guy don do... n Taaaaa !! gbafuo dia !! all the girls u've dated n screwed were they all single before u got em ? Dem don do u now u dey para...
P.S: If ur girl should leave u fr another guy, either she dznt luv u anymore, or she's given up on u, or she's d greedy type, dem slay mamas...OR U DIDNT TREAT HER LIKE THE QUEEN SHE DESERVED TO BE TREATED AS
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Jman06(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you have not wedded a lady, you have no right to stop other guys from chasing her.

My advice, set a standard in her life that would be difficult for other guys to meet. That way, she will always fall back on you even after flirting with other guys. Thank me later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
This wan way ur blood dey hot now, e be like one guy don do... n Taaaaa !! gbafuo dia !! all the girls u've dated n screwed were they all single before u got em ? Dem don do u now u dey para...
P.S: If ur girl should leave u fr another guy, either she dznt luv u anymore, or she's given up on u, or she's d greedy type, dem slay mamas...OR U DIDNT TREAT HER LIKE THE QUEEN SHE DESERVED TO BE TREATED AS
N'akpa gi
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

From my understanding of situations like these though, just because someone is in a "serious relationship" doesn't mean that they're in a caring/ loving/ good relationship.
If the outsider (male or female) has better intentions or is more compatible with the person in a relationship, I see no harm in it.

Why is it done?
Because one might feel that they are better for/more suited to the person in a "serious relationship".

It could also be that the person in the serious relationship didn't reject the advances of the outsider, hence they're not necessarily interloping.

It could just be for sexual reasons as a PP stated.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jman06:
If you have not wedded a lady, you have no right to stop other guys from chasing her.

My advice, set a standard in her life that would be difficult for other guys to meet. That way, she will always fall back on you even after flirting with other guys. Thank me later.
Standards like what?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
WildWine:

From my understanding of situations like these though, just because someone is in a "serious relationship" doesn't mean that they're in a caring/ loving/ good relationship.
If the outsider (male or female) has better intentions or is more compatible with the person in a relationship, I see no harm in it.

Why is it done?
Because one might feel that they are better for/more suited to the person in a "serious relationship".

It could also be that the person in the serious relationship didn't reject the advances of the outsider, hence they're not necessarily interloping.

It could just be for sexual reasons as a PP stated.
If I'm getting u ryt.... Wat u Re saying is dat dia is no harm in anoda guy scopin ur gal?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by ikbnice(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

Must u drill anoda guy's gf?
guys go for what they like. It is up to the gal to give the cold shoulder.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
ikbnice:
guys go for what they like. It is up to the gal to give the cold shoulder.
OK... I get it
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Jman06(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

Standards like what?
Show her real love. Prove to her that you are the most faithful guy she can ever find. Make money and lots of it. Buy her lots of gift. Any reasonable girl will not settle for less when she has the best, unless you are dating an immature teenager who doesn't know what it entails to have a successful married life, ie, those who still think it's all about fine face.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

If I'm getting u ryt.... Wat u Re saying is dat dia is no harm in anoda guy scopin ur gal?

Lol...
Yeah, What I am trying to say is that there's no harm in another guy scoping my girl.
There's no harm in another guy trying to/stealing my girl if I don't treat her right or if they're more compatible.
There's definitely no harm in another guy taking her if I'm aggressive or violent or anything along those lines.
There's no harm in another guy scoping my girl is she's not actually in the relationship out of like/love/care but because she's gaining something materially.

If I was a good bf/partner and I was with the right girl, she would know and appreciate our relationship and would find it easy to reject the other guy.

If there's no ring on her finger, then she's still available to other suitors. She's still has to be treated right and treat her husband right after there's a ring if not, suitors will become available to both of them.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jman06:
Show her real love. Prove to her that you are the most faithful guy she can ever find. Make money and lots of it. Buy her lots of gift. Any reasonable girl will not settle for less when she has the best, unless you are dating an immature teenager who doesn't know what it entails to have a successful married life, ie, those who still think it's all about fine face.
Awryt bro.... Tnkz
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
WildWine:

Lol...
Yeah, What I am trying to say is that there's no harm in another guy scoping my girl.
There's no harm in another guy trying to/stealing my girl if I don't treat her right or if they're more compatible.
There's definitely no harm in another guy taking her if I'm aggressive or violent or anything along those lines.
There's no harm in another guy scoping my girl is she's not actually in the relationship out of like/love/care but because she's gaining something materially.

If I was a good bf/partner and I was with the right girl, she would know and appreciate our relationship and would find it easy to reject the other guy.

If there's no ring on her finger, then she's still available to other suitors. She's still has to be treated right and treat her husband right after there's a ring if not, suitors will become available to both of them.
Wat of in a case wia u re nida aggressive nor violent?
U know some guys re d architect of dia own problem.... U asked a girl out nd she rejected reason being dat she already have a guy she loves yet u re still pestering her 4 friendship .... Is dat not stupidity nd foolishness?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by kiddoiLL(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:
N'akpa gi
Apka amu
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

Wat of in a case wia u re nida aggressive nor violent?

I didn't mean those were the only situations where it was okay... I was just listing a few examples that could come to mind.

There are a number of other things like being faithful, being responsible, etc. There are a lot of ways to be the right partner to your gf/bf(or whatever) but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if one is the "Perfect" boyfriend/girlfriend if you're in a relationship with the wrong person. The wrong person will never appreciate what they do have.
As long as deep down inside, you have a clear conscience, and you know that you put everything you had, emotionally, etc. Into the relationship then you'd get what you deserve in the end.

If I may ask, is this a follow up to that?
www.nairaland.com/3775009/should-worried
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=StrongandMighty post=57413139
U know some guys re d architect of dia own problem.... U asked a girl out nd she rejected reason being dat she already have a guy she loves yet u re still pestering her 4 friendship .... Is dat not stupidity nd foolishness? [/quote]

Just saw the addition.
Well you've simply said it, it's stupidity and foolishness. If the case is that she has a guy she loves... Who loves her back.
It's a 2- way thing.
If she loves her guy but he's not reciprocating, then her guy could end up being the fool because if the "pesterer" has honest intentions, she might eventually succumb to him.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
WildWine:

I didn't mean those were the only situations where it was okay... I was just listing a few examples that could come to mind.

There are a number of other things like being faithful, being responsible, etc. There are a lot of ways to be the right partner to your gf/bf(or whatever) but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if one is the "Perfect" boyfriend/girlfriend if you're in a relationship with the wrong person. The wrong person will never appreciate what they do have.
As long as deep down inside, you have a clear conscience, and you know that you put everything you had, emotionally, etc. Into the relationship then you'd get what you deserve in the end.

If I may ask, is this a follow up to that?
www.nairaland.com/3775009/should-worried
OK I get...
No, it's not a follow up... It's anoda issue
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=WildWine post=57413678][/quote] OK...... If u say so
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
StrongandMighty:

OK...... If u say so

cheesy cheesy grin
Okay, okay.
It's just my own perspective/opinion, nothing more.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by StrongandMighty: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
WildWine:

cheesy cheesy grin Okay, okay. It's just my own perspective/opinion, nothing more.
Awryt
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by PREBuhari2019: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just the way young girls do ask married men out.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by victme1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fact is men loves to hunt and conquer. That is where some men's pride lies.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by slyrone(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
You said another man's GF not another man's wife na. when did chasing someone else's gf become a crime? Dude na was for you ooo
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by TrapHedges(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
If it aint another person's wife...lol btw in grade school i liked tasting other people's food. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant / 8 Signs You’re The Problem In Your Relationship / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.