Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (22150 Views)

Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by smellingmenses: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
YorubaMod:
All this unity beggars won't stop to amuse me.. When the referendum comes, then we will know those who want to share this country with Abokis and Afonjas that envy is all the live for cheesy cheesy grin grin
Go already.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Ogalanyachieze: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
There are about 49 land locked countries both in africa and europe and asia, some of them are double landlocked meaning they are locke by another landlocked country most of them are doing well let biafra make them 50 now and lets see if the north wont make them 51 and possibly a double landlocked.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by smellingmenses: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
vengertime:
let's start the referendum first, then you will know how far. Zoogeria is cursed
Just go. Go already.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by EzeUche(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

The SS are saying they don't want to be part of Biafra, are you going to force them and if so, aren't you going to create the same scenario you are running away from in Nigeria?

I have yet to hear the Anioma. Igbo say that.

Or Eche, or Egbema, or Ekpeye etc. So what SS Igbo group has denied that they do not want Biafra?

I am sure you are Yoruba and those names are foreign to you. You talking to someone who was born and raised in this so called south south. It flows through my veins.

Are you talking about the non Igbo south south?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Cooly100: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Well said

Yes well said...let see how it goes...!
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by vanunu: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
So if you are not rich in the North, you automatically turn to begging. These rich northerners are wicked. God should scatter them.
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by smellingmenses: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cooly100:

Yes well said...let see how it goes...!
Just go already.... Enough is enough
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Apart from the call for seperation, issues like insecurity, unemployment, epileptic power supply, negligence of the government etc are good reasons one would want to leave this country.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Guestlander: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Is SS a tribe

We've heard from the leaders of Ijaw, Itshekiri and few others that they don't want to be part of Biafra? Did I mention anywhere that the SS is a tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by smellingmenses: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

Or Eche, or Egbema, or Ekpeye etc. So what SS Igbo group has denied that they do not want Biafra?

Delusional
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by HiddenShadow: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

Is only an Afonja that do think that an Ibibio Annang Efik etc man will abandon Biafra for Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by HiddenShadow: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

We've heard from the leaders of Ijaw, Itshekiri and few others that they don't want to be part of Biafra? Did I mention anywhere that the SS is a tribe?

Your radio is powered using sand

Ijaw choose Nigeria over Biafra

Check your eardrum if it is still intact

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Guestlander: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

I'm talking of all non igbo who were part of the defunct Biafra.
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by EzeUche(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Is only an Afonja that do think that an Ibibio Annang Efik etc man will abandon Biafra for Nigeria

The Yoruba always concern themselves with the regions of others.

Many of them have never left Lagos and then they come online to tell us who is south south and who is not or who is Igbo or who is not.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Guestlander: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Your radio is powered using sand

Ijaw choose Nigeria over Biafra

Check your eardrum if it is still intact

Please leave out the moronic insults. Concentrate on the topic and if your brain is overheating log off.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by EzeUche(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

I have yet to hear that from my Mum's people the Ibibio.

If you think they are going to stay in Nigeria if the Igbos leave, you will be in for a rude awakening

Why are you Yoruba concerned about the Eastern region? Is it because of oil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by vanunu: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
No one gives q shît what they do with their region. They should simply get the hell out of this country, that's all.

By the way, this terrifying reality is the reason they keep attaching themselves to ethnic minorities in the South.

Igbos started this nonsense, they must get it.

The funny thing is that if the igbos go, this kokori man will not like to stay with Hausa Fulani ,that have milked them dry.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by EzeUche(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

Then why quote me when I was talking about Igboland?

Are you one of those people that think that Igboland starts and ends in the southeast?

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Cooly100: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Just go already.... Enough is enough

I am there with you...? I have gone already...others will follow...Have your military and herdsmen gone already...? It should a total thing...no half measure...They are not needed where we are going!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by KahlDrogo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
vanunu:

The funny thing is that if the igbos go, this kokori man will not like to stay with Hausa Fulani ,that have milked them dry.
Do I look like i give a shît? All I know is that I don't want to share common national borders with igbos anymore. It is BIAFRA OR DEATH!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Guestlander: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

The Yoruba always concern themselves with the regions of others.

Many of them have never left Lagos and then they come online to tell us who is south south and who is not or who is Igbo or who is not.

Region of others! Are you serious? Why don't you simply stay within the core 5 igbo states if you are not concerned with the region of others?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by KahlDrogo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Ibibio Annang Efik Cross River , Ijaw Bini Esan etc people will just claim Igbos and escape
Escape to where? You people are just painfully dillusional. These people you mentioned are the same people that have told you to go fvck yourselves with the biafra rubbish that they want no part of it over a million times, yet in your tiny little brains, you still imagine they will "escape" with you.

I can imagine how terrified you lots are of a life without South South oil.

Pitiful ataché by force.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Guestlander: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

I am IGBO you dense man. All of Igboland concerns me.

And I will not allow some Yoruba to dictate to me where my region starts and where it ends.

I am growing tired of your type meddling in Eastern affairs

A leopard never changes its spots. You are still the same old EzeUche. If Nigeria is going to break up every tribe or sub tribe of whatever classification will be allowed to choose and speak for themselves.
Why do you want to leave Nigeria in order to go and re-create a mini Nigeria in Biafra.
When cornered you quickly reach for your arsenal of insults. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by chymes0359(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Booked
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by smellingmenses: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cooly100:

Only drooling bastards and shameless leeches try to stay behind when others have left from the other side...
Even boko haram tried establishing a caliphate... Quit making noises and start acting
Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Cooly100: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Even boko haram tried establishing a caliphate... Quit making noises and start acting

Acting from one side? That's the bane of the evil Nigeria...injustice, inequality, dispartiy, supremacy...At the end you have no light, poor roads, poor educational system, poor technological advancement...etc, etc, etc...You can remain on your high horse and dishing out orders...but that will not stop anything...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by EzeUche(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

A leopard never changes its spots. You are still the same old EzeUche. If Nigeria is going to break up every tribe or sub tribe of whatever classification will be allowed to choose and speak for themselves.
Why do you want to leave Nigeria in order to go and re-create a mini Nigeria in Biafra.
When cornered you quickly reach for your arsenal of insults. SMH.

You must be someone from that former time. I called you dense for a reason.

This is a simple question. Why are you concerned about what is happening East of the River Niger?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:
And does this minority think our Igbo brothers and sisters in the south south would want to stay in Nigeria?

I am getting tired of groups trying to confine the Igbos to just the southeast.

When the time is right we will claim every meter of Igboland.
This is what many non-Igboid nigerians don't understand. Kokori an Urhoboman cannot tell us where our territory ends. He can only point with verifiable facts the boundaries of Urhoboland but not Igboland. It's left for Igbo group in both the SE/SS/NC to tell the limit of their boundary.
If a referendum is conducted in Nigeria today and everyone goes their seperate ways, can he (Kokori) bet his ten cents that Igbo groups in the S/S won't join Biafra? How certain is he that Igboland is truly landlocked? Maybe he is hinging his hope on the belief that Igboid groups will remain with Nigeria in an aftermath of Biafra's rstoration. Well lets just wait till that day and see what happens. But for now let no non-Igbo open their mouth to restrict Igboland to just one region.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Bakare Speaks On APC Merger Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.