Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? (1797 Views)

Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Video Of Teacher Wearing Provocative Clothes To School Exposing Ass , End Time / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Daniel2289(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? Assuming she is your class teacher.

Share your thought.

1 Share

Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Emmybet: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
With self-control, nothing special in that... Will concentrate on what she's teaching. Though I'm not a guy, let the guys speak.
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
The pix has been edited.... The bum is not as big as this in the real picture
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Daniel2289(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Emmybet:
With self-control, yes.
But it's not easy bro. Especially when u want to write on one side of the board, and she's moving her body to that direction.
God help us o. grin
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Daniel2289(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The pix has been edited.... The bum is not as big as this in the real picture
Really?? U have the pix??
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Daniel2289:

Really?? U have the pix??

I have it on my phone before... It's a very big bum but I don't think its like this
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

I have it on my phone before... It's a very big bum but I don't think its like this
Yours is distracting me here in the church.
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
JasonScolari:
Yours is distracting me here in the church.

You better concentrate
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Daniel2289(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

OK.
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

You better concentrate
cheesy Nice shape though.
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by smardray(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

You better concentrate
let bloggers catch ur pics.. U wil start seeing topics like bum causing traffic,bum gone viral,bum causing commotion.. Kai grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Bossontop(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aswearigaud me akant cope oo
Re: How Can You Cope With This Kind Of Teacher? by Daniel2289(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Bossontop:
Aswearigaud me akant cope oo
Abi. Especially when u are writing on one side of the board, and she moves her body to that direction. kind of blocking ur view. gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clos / 17-year-old Nigerian Girl Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Lesbian Partner / Your Opinion Is Needed Guy ...up date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.