Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Guy Code? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Code? (796 Views)

Guy Code 212 / The "Guy Code" / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Code? by Padiga: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
There are said to be unwritten rules about what guys should do and should not do among their circle with regards to the ladies.

The code seriously came into play when we realized that one of us (in our circle of friends) was secretly dating the ex of another one.

When we found out, it was hell the guy was furious that the relationship was going on without his knowledge and his permission should have been asked before the whole shit happened, he even went on to accuse him of causing the breakup of his relationship.

My question is, would be comfortable with the fact that a very close friend is dating your ex?

Should you ask your friend for permission before dating his ex?
Re: Guy Code? by Olibboy: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
wetin b my own
Re: Guy Code? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
no...d p***y is never urs,its jst ur turn.so i wld let my guy have hs share

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Couple Shares Their Hot Pre-wedding Pictures / Where Is Ilegend / I Got All A Man Needs In A Lady , But I Can’t Find Who Can Satisfy Me Lady Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.