Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday (786 Views)

This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This / A Slay Queen Caught Sleeping With A Married Man And The Wife Did This To Her / Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by forget101O(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Birthday celebration turns new dimension with funny photos posted on Facebook by celebrant. I no fit laugh.

Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by whitebeard(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Awkward
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by Pheals(f): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2017
saw this days ago... son or husband?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by ElSherriff: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Confirmed! This woman mounts the man in za other room...such a babyish clown.
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by adajoe555: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Hmm I rest my case
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2017
What Is That?
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by chocodaviva(f): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2017
all I see here is. an appreciative husband . funny lovely couple. I can see love BTW dem. unlike all dis abusive he goat on d pawl
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by respect80(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
saw this days ago... son or husband?
Yes before na son, today na husband tomorrow e go b girlfriend grin

Some people with confusion are like 5&6
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by forget101O(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2017
respect80:

Yes before na son, today na husband tomorrow e go b girlfriend grin

Some people with confusion are like 5&6

The write up in the last photo by the celebrant said it all
Re: Check Out Funny Photos Of What A Wife Did To Celebrat Her Husband's Birthday by DFuture1isU(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
When ou think you have seen it all, new ones show up. Nigeria we hail.

Lalasticlala, shouldn't this make FP? please move it there.

(1) (Reply)

Launching The Great S3X Forum 18+ / Did Online Dating Work For You? / What Is Wrong With This Dress Guy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.