Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (51408 Views)

Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video) / 2 Kidnappers Caught In Bayelsa, One Beaten To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
jumobi1:

Investigation can uncover a bigger gang. But Nigeria will be Nigeria and so will Nigerians.
Even when engaged in deadly force?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by keypad1: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Earlier today I shared a story of a gang leader of kidnappers arrested in Onelga,Rivers while others escaped.More facts have emerged that two of the kidnappers were shot dead.Reports say they were difficult to kill because of their fortifications.

See photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/graphic-photos-of-2-kidnappers-shot.html
seun asewa the atheist, what do u think of fortification?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
jumobi1:

Investigation can uncover a bigger gang. But Nigeria will be Nigeria and so will Nigerians.
we Don't need them to investigate.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
From the pictures, it shows that the guy was first captured alive, then shot dead. Looking at the size of the bullet holes, it's obvious that a pump action was used in shooting them but is it also the pump action that stripped them nak€d grin grin
"Since bird has learned to fly without perching so have hunters learnt to shoot without missing" nice adage

This bros sabi machine well well .

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Even when engaged in deadly force?

Umm. Dude was clearly in custody and later killed. So what deadly force?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why must they be killed?

I weep for my country.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ubaobi: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why was he killed, why kill an unarmed human being, we humans have a big problem.
Racism is everywhere not just in America where white policemen kill unarmed blacks.
How does killing him reduce the rate of kidnapping. How can you be the police, jury and judge at the same time.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by eph12(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
No investigation is needed when caught in the act. You're only providing cover for the criminal to evade justice
Not when more investigation can lead to bigger fish. Unless those bigger fishes are the ones behind this execution

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wasted lives!
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by vodkat: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
ignis:
Why must they be killed?

I weep for my country.

Are u in support of kidnapping?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
babablogger:
But since they were caught alive why murder them?

Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html

No time.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
baby124:
That guys stupid smile certainly irritated the army/police. But what is the obsession with stripping criminals naked?

Either to see if they have juju or to humiliate them. But mostly I think the people are just sick that's why.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
meezynetwork:
This is barbaric. If white men should start killing our youths that commit crimes in Europe like this, we will all shout racism. Why kill people like this and allow people to snap this dead bodies? If the aim was to deter others from committing the crime, then the aim has been defeated cos people are still committing it.
shut up that was how you defended that oweri rubber until vedio surface online

5 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
From the pictures this is extrajudicial killing.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rivers of Blood again
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
eph12:

Not when more investigation can lead to bigger fish. Unless those bigger fishes are the ones behind this execution

Exactly. Some people don't like to look at things from different angles.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
vodkat:

Are u in support of kidnapping?

No sir,
A suspect is not guilty until declared guilty by the court of law.
Secondly, killing them will impede investigation and unraveling of necessary intelligent information.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Many of these criminals have zero human sympathy and kill without looking back, ACN national vice chairman south East Dr Chudi Nwike, was kidnapped and killed after 5 million was paid as his ransom(the kidnappers also killed the person that brought the money) if you have lost a family member to criminals you will know why we need to overhaul our criminal justice system. The probability of securing a conviction for a criminal is less than 50%

7 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
ignis:
Why must they be killed?

I weep for my country.
you guys said this when oweri armed rubber was killed in February not until the via vedio surface online
BTW must IPod be supporting any criminality?

4 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Religiondb(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
This is what you get in a society where government has made crime a lucrative business, all the guys now believe carrying ak47 is the only source of wealth. I was at a function the other day when a politician wanted to give speech, immediately he collected the mic, cultists and militants started causing commotion. Immediately the commotion started, the politician called his PA aside and told him to "settle" the boys so he can give his speech in peace. The worst part of it is that there are policemen there and they couldn't do anything. My brother coman see tarpaulin of money. Just to settle touts, instantly I almost regretted being a gentleman. I will be forming gentleman while crooks are collecting 100k each. Politicians should stop making crime lucrative.
If a policeman at dat function tries to stop the boys, pple will always say Wetin concern them, not to talk of if he shots one of the touts or militant, you will be d first to roast such policeman.. we live in a society where pple are hard to satisfy.. u do na wahala, u no do na wahala..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Two questions.
Is kidnapping a capital crime in Rivers of blood State?

Did they embark on the operation in the nude?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
its a pity.....
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by james1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why extend this treatment to the gang doing us the greatest disservice?the treasury looters.the killers of this country.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
At times like these I respect NPF
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
jumobi1:

You're right. But what if someone higher up and in authority doesn't want the "bigger gang" uncovered ?
Many 'doings' on the streets.
Kapish ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jimb(m): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
From the pictures, it shows that the guy was first captured alive, then shot dead. Looking at the size of the bullet holes, it's obvious that a pump action was used in shooting them but is it also the pump action that stripped them nak€d grin grin
"Since bird has learned to fly without perching so have hunters learnt to shoot without missing" nice adage

good observation!
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
bellotaofeek:

This bros sabi machine well well .
lolz u funny o
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BENSIR: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
babablogger:
But since they were caught alive why murder them?

Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html
Whatever a man sow so shall he reap
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Outofsync(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Hope he came out alive
Lol. Yeah, after we paid a ransom.
Funniest thing was, they consider it a legitimate business. So sad.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Finish them all!
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by chibboy: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Earlier today I shared a story of a gang leader of kidnappers arrested in Onelga,Rivers while others escaped.More facts have emerged that two of the kidnappers were shot dead.Reports say they were difficult to kill because of their fortifications.

See photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/graphic-photos-of-2-kidnappers-shot.html
rubbish... i know these people were caught alive.. is dat d law?.. to kill anyhow... africa my africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.