Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (51397 Views)

Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video) / 2 Kidnappers Caught In Bayelsa, One Beaten To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BBBlaze: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
What is wrong? Is kidnapping the new trend? Since this week, it has being from one " kidnapping news to the other" in Nairaland!

Ayam not understanding o
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kidnappers are terrorists!

Kill them at sight!

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by iykofias(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
baby124:
That guys stupid smile certainly irritated the army/police. But what is the obsession with stripping criminals naked?
what smile? Were u there? How did u kno a smile irritated d army? Too much aproko no good_ jux say d ones u kno n move on
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Outofsync:

Lol. Yeah, after we paid a ransom.

Funniest thing was, they consider it a legitimate business. So sad.
Taking from the rich... Too bad
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
kasheemawo:
you guys said this when oweri armed rubber was killed in February not until the via vedio surface online
BTW must IPod be supporting any criminality?
Am not supporting criminality, however now that they've been killed without court order, how do the police carry out investigation?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wasted sperms
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by aguiyi2: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Most of those against killing kidnappers live abroad. Come back home and have a taste of their brutality, I bet you all will be first to yell KILL THEM ALL.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
the jungle is very tight
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Is the guy at the back of the vehicle the dead one? How sure are we?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Owl boy shocked see bullet holes shocked
No mercy for the wicked. Kill em all.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kudos to the security agencies..kill them all,they are evil and merciless

See cone shaped nyanshes! From their cone shaped heads its easy to tell they are from wastes specimens of lugard's bedroom contraption/conception.

The wages of sin is death
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by vioment: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
We (Nigerians) and other africans seem to have a penchant for violence. We are genius with violence while other civilizations are genius with other productive things. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. Instead of substituting our negative energy for a better energy, we are busy getting doctorate degrees in negativity. Oh well, it is up to everyone of us.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
I read news first b4 commenting.

Some of you are saying ; must they be stripped unclad.
Read the news again and observe where it was written that they were fortified and it was very difficult to bring them down.
Their unclothedness might be part of the fortification.

Am out be4 thos MTN 5000 mb niggas comes
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
ignis:

Am not supporting criminality, however now that they've been killed without court order, how do the police carry out investigation?
If you know onelga and the level of insecurity in that area you would not be making some of these comments
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
aguiyi2:
Most of those against killing kidnappers live abroad. Come back home and have a taste of their brutality, I bet you all will be first to yell KILL THEM ALL.

I totally get your point. Perhaps jungle justice should only be executed on those clearly caught in the act. In Ghana, a plain clothes soldier was lynched because he had his gun on him in a community ravaged by criminals. An innocent man doesn't deserve such a death.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kennymotors(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
not in support,as far as looter politician is never jailed or kill because they are responsible for high crime rate due to our money mend for welfare of citizen be embezzled,
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
kasheemawo:
shut up that was how you defended that oweri rubber until vedio surface online
Who is this slowpoke? Who and who defended 'oweri rubber'? If u can't spell or write, pls don't come on my mention. I am not the person that caused your frustration. I can never defend any robber cos they are deserved death.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Vokians(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Others should learn from this and quit crime. The end of a criminal life is very destructive.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
More of this please
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by abdulhamid0(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
They were shot from the back execution style judging from the size of the bullet hole, and another bullet to the head.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Princechuks90(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
The dead can't talk... Na 9ja we dey.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Boss347(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why are they naked?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Boss347(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why are they naaked?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Outofsync(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Taking from the rich... Too bad
Do I hear an undertone of sarcasm
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's extra judicial killing, they should have been tried in a court of competent jurisdiction. We should learn to be civilized it's 2017 for fcuks sake.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Krak(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
From the pictures, it shows that the guy was first captured alive, then shot dead. Looking at the size of the bullet holes, it's obvious that a pump action was used in shooting them but is it also the pump action that stripped them nak€d grin grin
"Since bird has learned to fly without perching so have hunters learnt to shoot without missing" nice adage
Thats not a pump-action, its an exit point for a normal 7.62 round used by an ak-47. Look behind him for the entry wound.

A pump action at point-blank would have ripped him to shreads.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
This is what you get in a society where government has made crime a lucrative business, all the guys now believe carrying ak47 is the only source of wealth. I was at a function the other day when a politician wanted to give speech, immediately he collected the mic, cultists and militants started causing commotion. Immediately the commotion started, the politician called his PA aside and told him to "settle" the boys so he can give his speech in peace. The worst part of it is that there are policemen there and they couldn't do anything. My brother coman see tarpaulin of money. Just to settle touts, instantly I almost regretted being a gentleman. I will be forming gentleman while crooks are collecting 100k each. Politicians should stop making crime lucrative.

What were you doing there as 'a gentleman'. For it is 'gentlemen' like you that are invited to 'validate' undesirables like them. The fact that you were not 'settled' with 'them' goes to show their class, character and conduct which is at variance. We should begin the slow and painful transit from the 'gangs of Newyork' era to one of civilisation. Believe me. You are not helping. Boycott their assemblies. Make them irrelevant.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Outofsync:

Do I hear an undertone of sarcasm
Undertone kwa? U have a wild imagination.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
babablogger:
But since they were caught alive why murder them?

Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html

Doubt that. Must have been fleeing. The bullet entry and exit holes clearly show at keast one was shot in the back. Executions will more likely be a frontal head shot.
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
I pity women wey dey carry this ones them for belle go born them for labour room nurse them train them until they become human beings. I pity this ones them mama,.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Reference:

What were you doing there as 'a gentleman'. For it is 'gentlemen' like you that are invited to 'validate' undesirables like them. The fact that you were not 'settled' with 'them' goes to show their class, character and conduct which is at variance. We should begin the slow and painful transit from the 'gangs of Newyork' era to one of civilisation. Believe me. You are not helping. Boycott their assemblies. Make them irrelevant.
my brother, it was a normal celebration oh, all of a sudden they stormed the place and started trouble
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by babablogger: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Reference:

Doubt that. Must have been fleeing. The bullet entry and exit holes clearly show at keast one was shot in the back. Executions will more likely be a frontal head shot.
how will someone who was tied and surrounded attempt to run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / 2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.