Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making (2320 Views)

Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Emmahunk(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
I see another Somalia in the making ;

The recent secession moves by the IPOB seems to be gathering momentum every passing day. It is more so after the Federal Government most unfortunately made a hero out of a man without known or recorded antecedents in any sphere of life by incarcerating him for close to 2 years.
Now to the crux of the matter. The agitation is based on two purported issues.
1. Marginalization and
2. Actualizing the Biafran/ Ojukwu dream.
While Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu of blessed memory had in a video chat with foreign pressmen said, "... it will be insane for anyone to provoke another civil war, I don't think it's necessary.," I personally share his opinion hence I want to dwell on point number one, 'Marginalization '.
Each time I hear the word Marginalization, my first reaction has always been, "who is marginalizing who?".
Today monies that would have been enough for the second Niger bridge are in the personal pockets of an Igbo woman and a one time most powerful minister in Nigeria.
Her children are presently partying with American celebrities in the sky with private jets while some of us here are not sure of the next meal. This is just one case scenario out of so many and don't pretend that you do not know what I am talking about.

Just two days ago, the Pope received a delegation from Nigeria and precisely from Ahiara diocese of the Catholic Church. Their mission? To complain that they do not want one Bishop Okpaleke because he is Igbo from Anambra State and not Igbo from Imo State, preferably Ahiara. God forbid! This is happening in the body of Christ!
For sure our greed and internal bickering alone will choke the baby 'Biafra' even before it learns to crawl assuming, just assuming it survives at birth.

Enugu/Onitsha road has been a death trap over the years, do you know why? Because one of the Igbo untouchables has his fingers deep in the contract porridge.
Again I ask, "who is marginalizing who?"
I was lucky to be at the Royal Palace hotel Enugu, the day late Ikemba handed Uwazulike to the Igbos as our next leader. Whether he has earned our confidence or not, is an issue for another day.
Now, Kanu has suddenly become the Igbo leader. Where, when and how he was crowned still remains a mystery.
His family are as I write this, safely abroad just like the families of many who are fanning his megalomania ego.
With Cross Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Kogi States already opting out of the so called IPOB, are you not seeing a land - locked Country of Biafra?

With tomatoes, carrot, yam, rice, maize, watermelon etc all coming from the North, do you not see an import duty being paid on all of these?
I am not a writer and I ask for your forgiveness for my shortcomings but let us open our eyes and reason.
If only those in diaspora especially the jobless ones can come back home with their families to help us prosecute the war, then and only then will I begin to take their support for Nnamdi Kanu seriously.
Until then, I only see a future Somalia.
-Odiraa- Chukwumma -

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nne5: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
kiss
Good for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by whitebeard(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
op it has always been a landlocked country, means more money for Nigeria, both air, land and sea they have to pay the Nigerian government. Besides they said they are willing to have a country whose living conditions is lower than that of Gambia than to stay in Nigeria, they claim to be the most intelligent humans, it their choice. I would at this point ask the federal government to grant them a REFERENDUM...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SirVintageCock: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
The cries from Biafran foreign neigbours is getting sickening. All the threads is filled with Biafrans neighbor's crying and weeping, giving the Biafrans hell of an excuses why they will suffer if they have their own country. I dey shame on you people's behalf.

Get a life and quit the whinings, gaddamnit.
Very shameful and sickening and pathetic.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by donsteady(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
I see South Sudan in making, But sincerely we need to keep that Kanu guy busy fighting his own people instead of distracting the whole of Nigeria. I will advice FG to use divide and conquer tactics. Get one of his brother's to fight him. Very easy thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SirVintageCock: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
donsteady:
I see South Sudan in making, But sincerely we need to keep that Kanu guy busy fighting his own people instead of distracting the whole of Nigeria. I will advice FG use divide and rule tactics. Get one of his brother to fight him
What will you gain from it.? Nothing absolutely, nothing

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by donsteady(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirVintageCock:
What will you gain from it.? Nothing absolutely, nothing

What's Kanu gaining from distracting Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SirVintageCock: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
donsteady:

What's Kanu gaining from distracting Nigeria?
he wants Biafra......and come to think of it....i also want same and many other people too. so what next??

Who is even distracting Nigeria? Nigeria is a distracted country from the day of its amalgamation to this present day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nonaira1: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian is another somalia.

You have no light, no food, no drinkable water, poor currency, poor economy, daily killing and fighting, terrorist group running rampage ...wtf makes una think you're different from somalia?

WTF makes una think you have the right to speak ill of Biafra even your Nigeria is worse than Somalia

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by tdbankplc: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who is the igbo woman from the south east oh
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by EzeUche(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
What is the difference between Nigeria and Somalia?

13 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by CoolFreeday(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirVintageCock:
he wants Biafra......and come to think of it....i also want same and many other people too. so what next??

Who is even distracting Nigeria? Nigeria is a distracted country from the day of its amalgamation to this present day.

What do you and KANU do? jobless I guess.
If you have properties and businesses running in other part of Nigeria you won't be saying that.
Come to Abuja here, go to jos, Kaduna, kano, who are those running businesses there? It should be closed abi?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nightwolf1: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Is Nigeria not somalia like if u look @ it critically?

Common electricity the damned country is having difficulty let alone good health care system. I think Nigeria is worse than Somalia in comparative analysis. grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by dlondonbadboy: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wait, if BIAFRA becomes hell....is it you people's business? Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nightwolf1: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:
What is the difference between Nigeria and Somalia?

No significant difference. Infact Nigeria is a Dan karuwa republic grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by pafra(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
What was Kanu occupation before coming to Nigeria?
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Masculity(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Next time an Igbo man see Kanu

Be like chase the marafuckerrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SirVintageCock: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
CoolFreeday:

What do you and KANU do? jobless I guess.
If you have properties and businesses running in other part of Nigeria you won't be saying that.
Come to Abuja here, go to jos, Kaduna, kano, who are those running businesses there? It should be closed abi?
Well, here I am thinking we sell only gala and lacasera. Wow!!
Where do you think I am even typing from?. Onitsha or Enugu PFFFT. You guys should stop calling Kanu cos this is way above him now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Gotze1: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
p
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Gotze1: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
s
na me get this land.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Funlord2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
pafra:
What was Kanu occupation before coming to Nigeria?

Window cleaner by and day yahoo yahoo scammer by night! grin
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Zikaviirus: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Emmahunk:
[s]I see another Somalia in the making ;

The recent secession moves by the IPOB seems to be gathering momentum every passing day. It is more so after the Federal Government most unfortunately made a hero out of a man without known or recorded antecedents in any sphere of life by incarcerating him for close to 2 years.
Now to the crux of the matter. The agitation is based on two purported issues.
1. Marginalization and
2. Actualizing the Biafran/ Ojukwu dream.
While Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu of blessed memory had in a video chat with foreign pressmen said, "... it will be insane for anyone to provoke another civil war, I don't think it's necessary.," I personally share his opinion hence I want to dwell on point number one, 'Marginalization '.
Each time I hear the word Marginalization, my first reaction has always been, "who is marginalizing who?".
Today monies that would have been enough for the second Niger bridge are in the personal pockets of an Igbo woman and a one time most powerful minister in Nigeria.
Her children are presently partying with American celebrities in the sky with private jets while some of us here are not sure of the next meal. This is just one case scenario out of so many and don't pretend that you do not know what I am talking about.

Just two days ago, the Pope received a delegation from Nigeria and precisely from Ahiara diocese of the Catholic Church. Their mission? To complain that they do not want one Bishop Okpaleke because he is Igbo from Anambra State and not Igbo from Imo State, preferably Ahiara. God forbid! This is happening in the body of Christ!
For sure our greed and internal bickering alone will choke the baby 'Biafra' even before it learns to crawl assuming, just assuming it survives at birth.

Enugu/Onitsha road has been a death trap over the years, do you know why? Because one of the Igbo untouchables has his fingers deep in the contract porridge.
Again I ask, "who is marginalizing who?"
I was lucky to be at the Royal Palace hotel Enugu, the day late Ikemba handed Uwazulike to the Igbos as our next leader. Whether he has earned our confidence or not, is an issue for another day.
Now, Kanu has suddenly become the Igbo leader. Where, when and how he was crowned still remains a mystery.
His family are as I write this, safely abroad just like the families of many who are fanning his megalomania ego.
With Cross Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Kogi States already opting out of the so called IPOB, are you not seeing a land - locked Country of Biafra?

With tomatoes, carrot, yam, rice, maize, watermelon etc all coming from the North, do you not see an import duty being paid on all of these?
I am not a writer and I ask for your forgiveness for my shortcomings but let us open our eyes and reason.
If only those in diaspora especially the jobless ones can come back home with their families to help us prosecute the war, then and only then will I begin to take their support for Nnamdi Kanu seriously.
Until then, I only see a future Somalia.
-Odiraa- Chukwumma[/s] -

This afonja lunatic wrote this poo and claimed it was "Odiraa Chukwumma", The ewedu filled Afonja brain, a product of Awolowo education spelled "Chukwuma" as "Chukwumma"just deceiving his Ewedu black amala skull.

The above in bold in his write up, if you are not smart you won't know he is referring to Diezani Madueke. He is referring to her as an Igbo woman, which I don't mind since she has Igbo blood in her and prefer to marry and associate with Igbos. But this same afonja will call her SS/Niger Delta whenever oil is involved. Make God never forgive this people...strike them in the neck with your thunder.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by etebefia: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirVintageCock:
The cries from Biafran foreign neigbours is getting sickening. All the threads is filled with Biafrans neighbor's crying and weeping, giving the Biafrans hell of an excuses why they will suffer if they have their own country. I dey shame on you people's behalf.

Get a life and quit the whinings, gaddamnit.
Very shameful and sickening and pathetic.
Bro honestly na me shame pass for this people, I can't imagine someone taking overdose of paracetamol on top another person headache. I bet you before today runs out you will see another thread on Biafra by these same people.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Gotze1: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Zikaviirus post=57418847][/quote]As I saw your moniker, I knew the only thing you will post is that picture. No sense of humour, no tangible contribution. Thought you said you ppl are intelligent, you are just disgracing yourself up and down here. Too much of Nsala lubricant is bad for human brain.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Zikaviirus: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gotze1:
[s]As I saw your moniker, I knew the only thing you will post is that picture. No sense of humour, no tangible contribution. Thought you said you ppl are intelligent, you are just disgracing yourself up and down here. Too much of Nsala lubricant is bad for human brain.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by SHAKABOOM: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
whitebeard:
op it has always been a landlocked country, means more money for Nigeria, both air, land and sea they have to pay the Nigerian government. Besides they said they are willing to have a country whose living conditions is lower than that of Gambia than to stay in Nigeria, they claim to be the most intelligent humans, it their choice. I would at this point ask the federal government to grant them a REFERENDUM...
Funny you..Which lanlocked?If ibos go the south will follow..You ad who wan do one nigeria?
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Gotze1: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Zikaviirus post=57419488][/quote]I know, it is stale already. Those pix is boring nowadays. Look for another sensible tactics. Don't be a disgrace your children.
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by whitebeard(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Funny you..Which lanlocked?If ibos go the south will follow..You ad who wan do one nigeria?
hello stay in your land don't move to delta, unity beggars, begging other tribes to join u
Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Misterdhee1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nne5:
kiss

Good for you
Obviously u r too daft too make a sensible contribution. All you guys know is just to cry of marginalization and rant "give us Biafra" every day. One of few igbos with brains wrote a decent piece up there nd all you can make of it is "good for you". I can see your "developers husbands" are already tagging him Afonja. Dumb Dumb brains!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by junketer(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria is worse than somalia or south sudan. One thing i'm sure about is that biafra will be better than nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making by Nwakaumu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Now I believe what Kanu said in 2015, that if you want scare Nigerians just mention Biafra.every body now is turning to Political and economic analysts and adviser,which they can't do for their beloved one nigeria.It is very sickening

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? / Saraki Not A Muslim, It's Haram In Islam For A Muslim Girl To Marry A Christian / Why The South Need To Allow PMB Run For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.