Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) (14987 Views)

More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Cyriljames113: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
S
O
R
R
Y

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by SageTravels: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Finally the video hit FP

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
OP Adieza

Change the video, that 1st one should be the second one and that second one to be at the top
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by jowhyte(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Can't agree less because many of us farmers have been totally discouraged by this Fulani herdsmen menace

5 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by lastmessenger: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria have never been like this until Buhari took over. This is APC that some know it all voted and what baffle me most is that the senate seems very mute over the activities of these herdsmen.
The affected state governors should as a matter of urgency set up the necessary vigilante group and equip them with necessary weapons to combate these devils.
All the state assemblies should push for an antigrazing bill to checkmate the activities of these devil.
If urgent steps are not taking, Nigeria will experience food crisis as peasant farmers are not afraid to go their farms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by difference5050: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
And you are telling us that we are one Nigeria.we are not practicing anything like democracy we can't tolerate this evil act again.BIAFRA must go let us go .

3 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Edu3Again: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
difference5050:
And you are telling us that we are one Nigeria.we are not practicing anything like democracy we can't tolerate this evil act again.BIAFRA must go let us go .

One Nigeria is a myth.

When IPOB speak, you abuse them.

Well the chicken has come home to rooste angry

4 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
I thought Edo peeps are brothers of Yari.ba and the first cousins of the Fulani herdsmen via Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Rhodiumic(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria is the only country in the world that can accept anything no matter how bad it is. Kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by AreaFada2: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
A country falling freely.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by LetUSbleep: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
TinaAnita:
Buhari's bloody brothers always making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
your red lips looks bleepable smiley
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Buharimustgo: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Until they evade Obasanjo farms they will never be arrested
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by kikake: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adieza:
Good day Nairalanders, This Shocking Video and Message was Sent to me by an Edo Stateman telling me how they have been suffering in the hands of Fulani Herdsmen.
He says he wants the video to get to the table of His Excellency Dr Godwin Obaseki, That Why he sent me the video, Am sure Nairaland Can Help.
Herdsmen destroyed his farm and he was detained, That why he is taking to the world to help.
Thanks.
This is the Video Link Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwTfPXs0fY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LZMNBaNaU?t=15

The day I watched this man's video last week, I nearly wept, then remembered that there were some Edo people on NL who blame Igbos over agitation for Biafra. Why would this man lose all these? Because of one Nigeria with Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by TinaAnita(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
LetUSbleep:
your red lips looks bleepable smiley

#TeamVaseline spotted
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by miniziter(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
vengertime:
Fulanis want to take over NIGERIA. We won't allow them. The whole idea is to kill and takeover our people. But some Afonjas conspired with them to achieve that.

Afonja like Fayose Abi? Ori e nyi. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Aragon: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Insecurity is at an all time high under the Buhari leadership just like in 1984 when highway robberies went on the increase just because of his poor leadership ...Most Nigerian towns and villages have been surrounded by Fulani herdsmen who attack farms at the slightest impulse causing massive food insecurity like never seen before

The Federal government gives each State government between 500million - 1billon Naira as Security Votes! I watched an Interview where CNN person was asking President Buhari to stop giving out the money and he said NO! bluntly that the State needs it for security. Now my question is, what are the State governors doing with almost a Billion naira yearly or Monthly if they cant use it to Protect lives and properties? So before attacking BUHARI first ask your governor what he does with the money. Cos for all you know there are using it to bring their Girlfriends to Europe here and buy houses for them
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by SalamRushdie: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aragon:

The Federal government gives each State government between 500million - 1billon Naira as Security Votes! I watched an Interview where CNN person was asking President Buhari to stop giving out the money and he said NO! bluntly that the State needs it for security. Now my question is, what are the State governors doing with almost a Billion naira yearly or Monthly if they cant use it to Protect lives and properties? So before attacking BUHARI first ask your governor what he does with the money. Cos for all you know there are using it to bring their Girlfriends to Europe here and buy houses for them

How exactly are they supposed to provide security with that money when the FG is 100 percent incharge of the a security apparatus in the country...Abi is there now state police ? Am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by orjaha(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
they are modernised book haram that changed the way of their operation,
Nigeria government look into this very well and u will see what people are seeing
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
@Adieza, is the man based in Edo State?
Also, please, Godwin Obaseki's title is "Mr" not "Dr".
That said, I've just sent a text message + whatsapp message containing the link of the video, to Taiwo Akerele, Chief of Staff to Governor Obaseki. I hope something comes out from it.
Also, there's another help I can give to you. The immediate past Commissioner for Agriculture in Edo State (the last one in Oshiomhole's government that just passed), his name is Joe Okojie. Tell your man to search for him on facebook and share with him, the link for the video, he can be able to tell him what to do from there, since he was once a commissioner in agric ministry before. I hope all these acts help your man.

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Adieza(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
@Adieza, is the man based in Edo State?
Also, please, Godwin Obaseki's title is "Mr" not "Dr".
That said, I've just sent a text message + whatsapp message containing the link of the video, to Taiwo Akerele, Chief of Staff to Governor Obaseki. I hope something comes out from it.
Also, there's another help I can give to you. The immediate past Commissioner for Agriculture in Edo State (the last one in Oshiomhole's government that just passed), his name is Joe Okojie. Tekk your man to search for him on facenook and share with him, the link for the video, he can be able to tell him what to do from there, since he was once a commissioner in agric ministry before. I hope all these acts help your man.
Thank you very much sir, He owns Aroms Farms In Edo, He is based in Edo, But Not in Nigeria now, We can talk Privately, I have his contacts, Thanks.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
The media outlet for governor obaseki said the news is a lie just to discredit obaseki and make him look like one governor that was crying when his people were massacred that its impossible for the investment on that farm to be worth 100M. @ adieza I'll appreciate real proofs. Thanks
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Adieza(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
The media outlet for governor obaseki said the news is a lie just to discredit obaseki and make him look like one governor that was crying when his people were massacred that its impossible for the investment on that farm to be worth 100M. @ adieza I'll appreciate real proofs. Thanks
It was explained in the video there, and how do you want it to be proofed again. The farm is in Edo go and see for your self.
we can chat privately if you need the man contact.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by franudi: 2:45am On Jun 21, 2017
miniziter:

Afonja like Fayose Abi? Ori e nyi. Omo ale jatijati.
Fayose and FFK are the bravest of the Yorubas.They are not afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by GworoChewinMaga: 3:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Aragon:

So the blame now shifts to Governors not utilising security votes?

Why didn't shettima use his own to stop Boko haram?

If I call you fool now some will say I insulted you while I am only describing your latest foolishness

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by zolapower: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2017
When Mugabe sent and took over land owned by Whit farmers what did they do ,they relocated to Nigeria where the den govt ( present senate president) gave them land and tax free of over 5 years and today both parties involved are happy. Oga move ur investment to ekiti state ,where life and properties are safe . Gov fayose is willing and ready to give every security support u ever crave for . Thank you for the love you have for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by LetUSbleep: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
TinaAnita:

#TehamVaseline spotted

I wish I bleeping have a Vaseline or know how to use it....I only used your profile to advertise my siggi, red girl
grin
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by PetrePan(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
And some pple maybe fooled already now...pple we be here starting d blame game already when the op is trying to fool us(not me sha)..,no be aroms farm u dey talk about? Kontinue
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by freshlifee18: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
they knews very well that, your farmland will certainly affect their own business that's why yours was destroyed ....
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by loschivatos(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is the type of war our so call "strong men" in Edo should be fighting since they all claimed to be against oppression.NO, all they are good for is killing one-another over one 'olosho' in disguise.

News like this discourages potential investors.

Hope you get justice.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by oloyesaso(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
was the farm fenced
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Adieza(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is the 3rd Part of the Video Of Herdsmen Invasion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkV5xdTn04

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign / NITDA Bill Threatens Tech Startups In Nigeria / Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.