Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) (14989 Views)

More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by nigeriafarmer: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
PetrePan:
And some pple maybe fooled already now...pple we be here starting d blame game already when the op is trying to fool us(not me sha)..,no be aroms farm u dey talk about? Kontinue
what are you saying? Do aroms farm look like a backyard farm to your
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by nigeriafarmer: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
I remember early this year I try to get some suckers for aroms farm and what told by the owner about this incident and how some staffs where hospitalized
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Adieza(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
I remember early this year I try to get some suckers for aroms farm and what told by the owner about this incident and how some staffs where hospitalized
Thank You sir and Nairaland, The Governor sent people to the farm today, Though The Owner is not in Nigeria now, It seems you are an agric blogger?
Let talk
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by PetrePan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
what are you saying? Do aroms farm look like a backyard farm to your
yes,it looks like one
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by nigeriafarmer: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
PetrePan:
yes,it looks like one
it is not ,it is big investment
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Aragon: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

So the blame now shifts to Governors not utilising security votes?

Why didn't shettima use his own to stop Boko haram?

If I call you fool now some will say I insulted you while I am only describing your latest foolishness

Kids running around Cyber Space now Parades themselves wise. I will give you 1000euros if you can actually stand and look me in the eyes. Set time and Place and I will fly down to meet you. Your ability to read and understand is part of your problem. Here you are Singling one Shettima out when I am talking about the Entire Governors in Nigeria. The Same Politicians that you are all killing yourselves for are friends with each others. They spend your money coming over here with their families and you are online Killing yourselves for them.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) by Adieza(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aragon:

Kids running around Cyber Space now Parades themselves wise. I will give you 1000euros if you can actually stand and look me in the eyes. Set time and Place and I will fly down to meet you. Your ability to read and understand is part of your problem. Here you are Singling one Shettima out when I am talking about the Entire Governors in Nigeria. The Same Politicians that you are all killing yourselves for are friends with each others. They spend your money coming over here with their families and you are online Killing yourselves for them.
Thanks for the mature comment, He lacks Better Understanding.
We Need Better Life.
#onemillionletters#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Behind Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks — Daily Nigerian / KAI Seizes Yams, Peppers From Traders Running Illegal Markets In Magodo (VIDEO) / Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.