Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog (3149 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / Do You Think Nairaland Will Still Be Nigeria's No 1 Forum In 10 Years? / Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by winta2007(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2010
Actually my blog gets a lot of traffic can i install forum in my blog?
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by Horus(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
Yes of course.
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by SamMilla1(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2010
create a folder in your root directory. name it forum. get a forum script. unzip it on your pc. upload to your newly created folder.
run the install script file. You are good to go.
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2010
Xactly
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by SamMilla1(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2010
tell us if you need help,  we have some bunch of good guys around here

edit

uhm, i see your blog is hosted by . No you cant put a forum there.
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by Nairaplus(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

tell us if you need help, we have some bunch of good guys around here

edit

uhm, i see your blog is hosted by . No you cant put a forum there.

You are wrong. Ihave created a forum on . Check it out at www.forumbanc..com
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by SamMilla1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
Nairaplus:

You are wrong. Ihave created a forum on . Check it out at www.forumbanc..com

YOU CREATED a forum on not incorporated.

he said he has a blog on that he would like to incorporate a forum with.
not creating a forum on .

meanwhile anything is possible with codes.
help him out if you can do that,
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by Nairaplus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2010
Sam Milla:

YOU CREATED a forum on not incorporated.

he said he has a blog on that he would like to incorporate a forum with.
not creating a forum on .

meanwhile anything is possible with codes.
help him out if you can do that,

Please call me so I can help you out. I do not want to start Dictionary Word Battle here.
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by netpro(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2010
@ All
Its very simple to implement. If you are on I may not be able to help much. But if your blog is self host with Wordpress as your platform, all you need is a forum plugin. See mine here http://www./forum The benefit is that your forum will be part of your site and not a separate installation.

Also you may want to make it possible for users to login with their accounts from other sites like digg, facebook, google, yahoo, twitter and more or just create an account (click the login link on the registration page). That can be arranged too. You can do it yourself, but i don't mind helping.

I hope it helps, cheers! cool
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by alldone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
A forum on that is ammazing to me.
well anything is possible with codes.
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by switch47(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
Check www.hypernigeria.net if that what you want it is ABC simple. YES YOU CAN!!
Re: Can You Incorporate Forum In A Blog by chessguru(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2010
i can put your Forum link on your blog spot for you. i can also help you take your to a new level. mail me now on chessmafiadon@yahoo.co.uk with details of what you want. or text /call 07055302233

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Other Websites Owned By A Person / Godaddy Vs Namecheap / This Is How To Fill In Your Tax Information (TIN) In Your USA Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.