Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (82799 Views)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 4:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Respect55:
Lol. Wetin I do na
Smiles..
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ayodelemen(m): 4:44am On Jun 12, 2017
I don't know what they would have done for Mandela that spent 27 years in prison
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by wizod(m): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
Dis fools are disgrace to Igbos

why on earth will they kneel down for a mere man

and as for that fraudster of nnamdi KANU don't know what he feels like

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U
a cheap harlot sighted
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by dee02(m): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2017
EzeUche:

Some people see Nnamdi Kanu as a prophet.

He is channeling the will of the Igbo people. He is not forcing anyone to kneel or bow to him. People are doing it because they want to.

I wouldn't bow to him but I respect his bravery

Stop bloody talking nonsense you brainless troglodyte
Did the entire Igbo tribe tell you he is channelling their inner will?
Only some of you bloody cun ts want this biafra nonsense if push comes to shove
Odimegwu the coward will never be forgotten for the bloody bullshit he tried... eventually he legged it!
The same way the scam called Nnamdi Kanu will leg it when the heat becomes unbearable
Nigeria is one, f uck you and Biafra
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by dee02(m): 4:51am On Jun 12, 2017
wizod:
a cheap harlot sighted
A biafra goat sighted.
Cheap harlot because she laid out a laudable message?
Your mother must be the cheap harlot, you flipping toss pot constituting a nuisance on a public forum
Sweaty pig

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by NaijaOrNothing: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U
God bless you
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by wizod(m): 4:55am On Jun 12, 2017
dee02:

A biafra goat sighted.
Cheap harlot because she laid out a laudable message?
Your mother must be the cheap harlot, you flipping toss pot constituting a nuisance on a public forum
Sweaty pig
e don hit am. Look 4 a nearby lagoon and end ur miserable poor life#idiot

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by olaniyi0(m): 5:04am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..
so lugard is now a God?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 5:12am On Jun 12, 2017
olaniyi0:
so lugard is now a God?
Na wa... Don't quote me if you can't comprehend simple English language..
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by olaniyi0(m): 5:16am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Na wa... Don't quote me if you can't comprehend simple English language..
then u can't write that in Yoruba so that i can understand beta.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 5:22am On Jun 12, 2017
olaniyi0:
then u can't write that in Yoruba so that i can understand beta.
what exactly do you want? I can't comprehend your English language..
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Chuukwudi(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
is it your knees?? wetin concern una??just trying to sow seed,of discord..

Dear, Don't mind them!
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by HMDplease: 5:34am On Jun 12, 2017
ignis:
Shame to those adults kneeling down to a tout.

That's somebody's father and husband u just call a tout so, if i someone look u in the eye n call ur father or husband a tout how wul u feel
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Myde4naija(m): 5:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Why this people dey mumu theirself like this nah
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by toye440: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Lushore1:
The only true king of Biafrans
No, God of Igbo's.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by evanscheck(m): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..

Are u sure GOD created Nigeria . or did u skip history classes.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by OddBall(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2017
That's how People become Tyrants, first they come as "heroes" that have come to save you from evil.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by EzeUche(m): 6:07am On Jun 12, 2017
dee02:

Stop bloody talking nonsense you brainless troglodyte
Did the entire Igbo tribe tell you he is channelling their inner will?
Only some of you bloody cun ts want this biafra nonsense if push comes to shove
Odimegwu the coward will never be forgotten for the bloody bullshit he tried... eventually he legged it!
The same way the scam called Nnamdi Kanu will leg it when the heat becomes unbearable
Nigeria is one, f uck you and Biafra

This is my favorite response aimed at me since I came back to Nairaland.

I can just taste the anger aimed at Biafra.

It makes me so happy that the thought of Biafra pains you so much.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by HMDplease: 6:08am On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
is it your knees?? wetin concern una??just trying to sow seed,of discord..

U r so fine abeg make we relate joh, no mind all those haters dem. Haters wil always hate, i no mention any tribe o but Af##j# pple right now..

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by whizcartel(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Hmm... I smell dictatorship.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Daddybright1986(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu I know your kids are in Britain But this war you are about to start will eat your head, you better stop this nonsense. Foolish Man, why didn't you raise this issue in the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan? Did you ask Ojukwu and Uwazuruike why they stopped the agitation? Do you know what this war will do to the southeast and southsouth? Are you mad? How many Igbos are in Military? Who will fight? Why did Biafra loose the war 57 years ago? Are you mad? How many igbo man will hear gun shots and stand without disappearing immediately. Who will give us the Ammunitions, what about food, water, shelter, what do igbos have? Person wey never see war before dey pray for war.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Hollysaint: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:

God bless Nigeria..
Which god and which day ?I cant see it in my bible.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by bravehost4u(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:

God bless Nigeria..
I am not surprised that you are knowledge deficient. Flora Shaw created Nigeria, Igbos created Biafra with their blood. Biafra in the 1966/67 was created to save us from extinction.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2017
chrisking125:
go and read the history of nigeria before spewing your fallacies
please show me one line of fallacy
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Obipat(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2017
gbosaa:

Cone head or no cone head, this is becoming embarrassing. Mr Kanu should lie low and avoid all these silly and unnecessary photos and media attentions.

He doesn't need that.

Inukwa I kneel down. For what??
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

No, never! Nelson Mandela himself, wouldn't have let that happen. He was a very humble & down to earth man.

point proven.. smiley
i myself I'm not even an nnamdi kanu fan..he just doesn't deserve dis hate jus because he allowed someone or some people kneel before him
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ayomutu(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

you be the first igbo wey get sense
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2017
goodvision12:
na yu sabi?
yhu have been noticed..
NEXT!!
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2017
abdoolorunwa:
WHO SEND AM?
i know? grin
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Praktikals(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo jews
Quater-caste Jews

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.