Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (82714 Views)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nonaira1: 1:51am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

na ur papa dey Bleep me naa

Since when did my dad Bleep an uneducated, HIV carrying slut? Does it look like men in my family sleep with pigs like you.
Comeon go and stand in that corner dey look for john before your p1mp finds you here dreaming.
Ashawo
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Prince16: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2017
#kneeling tinz
Issokay
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by lamalang(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Igbo are ver hard working and intelligent, but see as one small boy they take dem de play ping pong. Its a shame
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by deomelo: 1:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Why not relax and nationalize in any country of your choice per chance Biafra comes than insulting people for having their own preference...MUST we all live as you want us to? must we do Only what makes you happy? Do you insult Yoruba when they prostrate on the floor for others? How many politicians have we seen including Buhari with pictures of folks kneeling or sitting on the floor while he relaxes on the sofa alone? Did you insult and ridicule them as much as you did to Kanu today? search your heart....

We did not insult and don't insult them simply because it's cultural, you on the other hand insult Yoruba people and others for prostrating, bowing and kneeling down because according to you, you don't do no such thing iboland.

This is more about your lies and hypocrisy.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by deomelo: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5037879_fbimg1490169382546_jpeg0e0aa440859ae947529ab5c9bb73e47e

Even their old men and traditional rulers dey bow down and kneeling down to common poster of the scammer and albino hustler.

Even old men and traditional rulers no dey respect dem self..

Water don pass garri

grin grin
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Adiola(f): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm sorry to say this sir, but YOU NEED DELIVERANCE..
Yoruba man dull brains can't understand what you quoted
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by bullabong(m): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
Dis fools are disgrace to Igbos

why on earth will they kneel down for a mere man

and as for that fraudster of nnamdi KANU don't know what he feels like

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U
Nne Chukwu gozie gi. Can you imagine these fools making this piece of shit man look like something when we know he is just scum.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by bullabong(m): 2:05am On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:
Nigeria government must declare RATAG contraband and any one found wanting should face the law.

The only LEADER and KING in the entire world that has absolute support of his people.

Even kings in Igbo land can't command within their communities this kind of respect and regard.

It takes extraordinary virtue and acceptance by the people

Give it to NNAMDI KANU

Stop hating
You are a big full!! And so is everyone who supports dis scumbag!
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by bullabong(m): 2:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Nonaira1:

Since when did my dad Bleep an uneducated, HIV carrying slut? Does it look like men in my family sleep with pigs like you.
Comeon go and stand in that corner dey look for john before your p1mp finds you here dreaming.
Ashawo
this useless boy again?!you are so foolish and full of rubbish
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by bellotaofeek: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U

National PLEDGE my foot . Was there any single phrase or paraphrase that read " to milk Nigeria dry of her treasure " ?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nonaira1: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2017
bullabong:
this useless boy again?!you are so foolish and full of rubbish

I see one of her John came to be Captain Save a hoe.
Better go and get your ass tested instead wailing on my comment like as if na today you found out you've been messing with a dog.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by goodvision12(m): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
nnamdi kanu na baba... stop hating.. if u passed through wat he passed through u wud have given up on biafra ... dont tag me talking nonsense ..its fact
even i would give up ..
so left to me he deserves all d respect he can get..carry ur hate to nigerian match
na yu sabi?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by stagger: 2:17am On Jun 12, 2017
michealdeco:
Yes it is the custom if the Igbo people to talk to a king or a crowned prince while kneeling down it is only left for the igwe to tell them to rise up and that man u saw there is Russell Bluejack and he insisted on kneeling down to address him

And Nnamdi kanu's father is a king while he is crowned prince

Since when did Igbos start having kings? I am aware that what was available were the Eze Nris who were clan heads. There was no such thing as Kings in Igbo culture. The concept of having Igwes was a borrowed culture. Go and read about why the British preferred to work with Northerners using indirect rule. That in itself, is the basis for the amalgamation of 1914 which we can all see only served a British agenda and was nothing about uniting the tribes that make up Nigeria.

In case you don't know, Britain supplied Gowon with most of the arms that were used in the civil war. How can Nnamdi Kanu who claims to be the new saviour of the Igbos, be carrying a British passport? The passport of those who contributed to killing 3 million (not three thousand, but three million) of his people? What a paradox!

Hypocrisy of the highest order. Those who are kneeling before this charlatan are all fickle minded nincomps.

5 Likes

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by naturebase: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Nonaira1:

Ashawo

Bros honestly you no try at all.

Stay blessed. One Nigeria....
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

I wanna eat your pvssy from behind ...yummy yummy . I am sure you taste like strawberries
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ddeola: 2:47am On Jun 12, 2017
That's the problem with Africans. Very soon , he will become another seat-tight dictator because people are worshipping him instead of giving him the due respect

I bet you, the people kneeling for him did not train their own children to kneel to elders.

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Foolish people! Kneeling before a human being like u because he has two heads and u have one abi? Awon Oponu. Even Kanu self can't tell them to stand up undecided undecided undecided. He is now their god. Chai!

Quote me make thunder fire u
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

I wanna eat your pvssy from behind ...yummy yummy . I am sure you taste like strawberries
Can u imagine? Someone is saying something meaningful, u are saying rubbish. Im not surprised at all. U will soon go there and kneel down for him, Ode! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Eastfield1: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

U can shout and scream from now till tomorrow .
It will not change anything.
U can only get like from d Yoruba's and Hausa's.
Nothing more.
Only likes on nairaland.
Using national pledge as an Excuse to enslave urself or as a reason for one not to go for his right for self determination show how stvpid you are and a waste of Education on you.
Age is not maturity indeed
Pledge or no Pledge.
The Biafran Struggle Continue
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2017
MASTERMIND04:

Can u imagine? Someone is saying something meaningful, u are saying rubbish. Im not surprised at all. U will soon go there and kneel down for him too, Ode! undecided undecided undecided
Hey dude I could care less about kanu or whatever his name is...
But be honest tell me you wouldn't eat that too ?
Hmmm?
She fine right ?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:17am On Jun 12, 2017
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5037879_fbimg1490169382546_jpeg0e0aa440859ae947529ab5c9bb73e47e

Even their old men and traditional rulers dey bow down and kneeling down to common poster of the scammer and albino hiustler..

Even old men and traditional rulers no dey respect dem self..

Water don pass garri

grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by enigmaticlion: 3:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Angelanest:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu yesterday hosted some well wishers at his home in Afara ,Umahia, the capital of Abia State. But what got people talking - was how the men knelt down through out the course of their chat as the pro-Biafra leader sat down. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/men-kneel-for-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-leader.html
The is shameful, disgraceful, disgusting and sickening. Imagine your old man kneeling before this conman.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by bukiboy(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Lushore1:
The only true king of Biafrans

una still dey talk this biafra thing? hausa tell una to go una no wan go again. yeye
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Limitless72(m): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..

Did you just say God created NIGERIA?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by abdoolorunwa(m): 3:56am On Jun 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
nnamdi kanu na baba... stop hating.. if u passed through wat he passed through u wud have given up on biafra ... dont tag me talking nonsense ..its fact
even i would give up ..
so left to me he deserves all d respect he can get..carry ur hate to nigerian match
WHO SEND AM?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by egoldman(m): 4:11am On Jun 12, 2017
JAWBONE:
It's just a pity that Buhari made this guy a demi-god.
I have said this before, whoever that advised buhari to arrest this guy have deceived him.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ernieboy(m): 4:28am On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..
and he wasn't even humble enough to insist that the men should sit down to discus with h as equals, this points to an egocentric character with a coloration of narcissism. what kind of Biafra are these dreaming about? is it one where the principles of egalitarianism and equally are the core principles or is one based on principles of dictatorship?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Stallione:
Kneeling b4 ooni,emirs and sultans is modern day slavery too abi undecided
IT is their culture..... Or have you decided to adopt their culture into Biafra? I thought Igbos don't bow to Kings and their elders?Do you bow to your parents? Keep on worshipping him, since he is now your god.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Stallione:
If ua from imo state,then ua a scam too undecided
lol... Funny guy... I'm not from Imo state..

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 4:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Jolar101:
Who asked you?
who begged you to quote me
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 4:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Your education seem a waste of fund... because;

1)The acronym Biafra existed before Nigeria...

2)Nigeria was born 1914 meaning my grandfather is older than Nigeria...

3)So many nationalized in other countries...you chose arewa or any other of your choice

4)You are held ransom by ignorance not by any human being...channel your grievance well...

5) NOBODY asked you your tribe...Btw there's always efulefu or nwaoseaka or black sheep of the family...it won't end with you wink

6)Lord lugard conjured up Nigeria after making out with his babe grin grin
Another biafran psychopath spotted...
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 4:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Emzyme:

U were making sense then u suddenly nosedived into shit When did God create Nigeria Abi luggard don be god Take time ooo
lol... Na who create Lord Lugard??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.