Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (82795 Views)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by effogis: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Only God through Jesus Christ, you can kneel down for and worship. Yoruba Kingdom is known for such bullshit culture
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Stallione(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
akthedream:

IT is their culture..... Or have you decided to adopt their culture into Biafra? I thought Igbos don't bow to Kings and their elders?Do you bow to your parents? Keep on worshipping him, since he is now your god.
Ua just outdated.Igbos bows for their traditional rulers and doing dat to nnamdi kalu is a mark of solidarity,respect and appreciation for wot he has done for biafran nation.Are u sure ua not a rented igbo man? undecided
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by chimdi101: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm Igbo but this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a scam...
God created Nigeria, not biafra.. And Nigeria it must remain... This country shouldn't be held to ransom by a nobody who acclaims to be the messiah.. . What rubbish...

God bless Nigeria..
God kwa? Abi na Lord Lugard
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Ejanla07: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
cowardly general oladipo diya kneeling andcrying..
cowardly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Another biafran psychopath spotted...

cheesygringringrin O fugbogo gi
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Butterworth: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sunofgod:
Disgraceful...

Disgraceful just like this people

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by brojoshua: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Many and various gods to worship in Nigeria by those who worship gods
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by goodvision12(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

whoever dat is ur daddy smiley
I can see you dont have respect for elders.Which one come bring dad for this matter?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by FBIL: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
If u want ur paper or blog to sell or increase in traffic, write about Nnamdi Kanu. Little wonder the New York Times described him as the most popular Nigerian followed by Buhari.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by macaranta(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Luvdk:
Go get a life n stop wasting away

Bleep off simpleton with your fake Gucci cap.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Luvdk(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
macaranta:

Bleep off simpleton with your fake Gucci cap.
I can feed your entire generation wt my 1 month earnings
It doesn't mean am insulting you
But I worked 4it
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by macaranta(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Luvdk:
I can feed your entire generation wt my 1 month earnings
It doesn't mean am insulting you
But I worked 4it
K
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Biospnx(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lushore1:
The only true king of Biafrans
one ipod slave spotted

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ernieboy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

Dont be decieved. In Igbo culture, there is no bowing or kneeling execept in times of prayer (traditional or otherwise). The two people kneeling before Kanu must be doing it for a good reason. Its either they had just finished a prayer secession with Kanu or that the men are not Igbos
so u mean all those pictures we have been seeing of people kneeling even before his picture are not Igbos?
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by kingzizzy: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
ernieboy:

so u mean all those pictures we have been seeing of people kneeling even before his picture are not Igbos?

In all those pictures, if you look well, you will see that Kanu was leading a prayer session. People always bow when prayer is on
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by ernieboy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

In all those pictures, if you look well, you will see that Kanu was leading a prayer session. People always bow when prayer is on
there was one where people knelt around his picture, how can he lead prayers from his picture?

1 Like

Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by geaman: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lushore1:
The only true king of Biafrans
slavery
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by kingzizzy: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
ernieboy:

there was one where people knelt around his picture, how can he lead prayers from his picture?

I didnt see any picture with people kneeling around his Kanu's picture.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by emmydadave: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
maureensylvia:
Dis fools are disgrace to Igbos

why on earth will they kneel down for a mere man

and as for that fraudster of nnamdi KANU don't know what he feels like

pure Megalomaniac

chukwu kpoo gi oku

To all those insulting their mothers not me, go and recite ur national PLEDGE, if it goes in line with what u are agitating for then continue but if u are contradicting urself then WOE BE UPON U

See mouth my friend go and sit down what do u know? What do u know about the national pledge and anthem? Only whining ur mouth like a woman that u are.
Re: Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos by Prince16: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.