Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims (75497 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / Police Parade Evans, Gang, See Photo Of His Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by jaymichael(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are a big disappointment.

You,Afam4eva,Malton,TonyeBarcanista,and and even some crazy ones like Anonimi and that Cuckoo bird Ephi123 and a host of others here,are those i have complete respect for in their writeups.

I might not agree with the things you guys write,but they are sensible and worth reading.

It takes a lot to impress me,and to think you are like this?i am disappointed in myself to have thought you intelligent all these many months.
Maybe he is only being sarcastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bgorgeous:
. Why are you not doing crime because you in Nigeria . l hate it when people bring sentiment into every thing.
Free that woman jor, she didn't kill anyone or kidnapped anyone, she was only doing her job, your politicians have done worse, a lot of them do human sacrifices, who is questioning them? or because they cover their tracks so well and they've not been caught. mtcheeeew undecided
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
dominique:

Are there no other means of survival other than cooking for criminals? For the fact that she knew that her employers are dangerous criminals and she never reoprted them, she deserves to be jailed.
Oya go and jail her na

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by jaymichael(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Edible catering...

Wasnt it this same woman that testified sometime ago how she had used her bukka business to become a landlady in Lagos, and send her kids abroad.

Moral

Take every fabulous testimony with a pinch of salt.
Do you still have the link to her testimony?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by udysweet(f): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I knew there will be a woman's angle to this,and so i am not surprised.

I am happy they are getting caught,but my fear is the corrupt judicial system when the press stops paying attention to the news of Evans and his kidnap gangs.

I pray they are not released to cause more mayhem.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by bewla(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
manikspears:

grin grin grin grin I dey the same house with lalastica
u get cover

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by aThousandHills: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=keypad1 post=57425777]I will still put my big preeek inside her toto and ram her to oblivion if she is naked before me[/quote

Look at this fool
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman
bro, I am a biafran, but with this your comment , I think you are just roughly stupid. Why not examine your sand filled big sized skull before you type rubbish online. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
the developers trying to develop lagos just like the way they developed indonesia, malaysia and bangladesh. lolzzzxxx

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by raphy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman
see big fool of the year 2017.you must be one of them.by your write ups. anywhere you de your charm will expires and uiu wilbbe caught.*I spit in ya head*get sense ijn amen.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by oluwasheun94(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
and a condom your pops couldn't afford would have avoided a generation of imbecilic idiots.
Kindycute:

You should ask your father, i think he has an answer angry
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wetin concern woman with d nature of it job if not cash n goof living
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by YelloweWest: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Pls tell me u are joking
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2017
woodcook:
IPOB go hear am for Afonja hand this week. grin

Abeg make una pity IPOB dem still be part of naija as of today.
ok sir ,your explanation is here by noted grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Dear Evans,

You collected dollars from IGBOS and built mansion in Lagos.

Please somebody should take this man to that old man from Oshogbo that keeps inviting me to his village for rituals.

Baba come see free head o.

Instead of killing him in vain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9hJd7By4g
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Trexnemesis(m): 12:49am On Jun 12, 2017
woodcook:
IPOB go hear am for Afonja hand this week. grin

Abeg make una pity IPOB dem still be part of naija as of today.

Before nko! Na dem dem nah. To dem, Crime na businessiii.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by vannessa7(f): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2017
keypad1:
I will still put my big preeek inside her toto and ram her to oblivion if she is naked before me

pervert on every thread, get a life
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Flexygist:
Recall that notorious Nigerian kidnapper Evans was nabbed on Saturday in Lagos? Well, another member of his gang has now been apprehended.

She is Ogechi Amandi and she helps cook for kidnapped victims. She is aware the people she feeds are kidnapped victims, but it’s just a matter of cash for her. She will also be facing the music.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/11/see-photo-of-the-woman-who-cooks-for-evans-gang-victiims/

And if person see this one for road you go greet am with respect...Good Evening Ma/Madam. And na criminal
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Notorious Kidnapper, Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike a.k.a Evans paraded by Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM

Nigeria na real zoo sha. Are these journalists? Why ask the guy silly questions (all at the same time under such a condition) when all they needed to do was get the facts from the police. And instead of the stupid police to charge the guy to court, they would rather call these half baked journaists to start fooling themselves all in the name of journalism. This country is upside down
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Maski87: 4:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Hope she sabi cook shitto.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Konquest: 4:24am On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Notorious Kidnapper, Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike a.k.a Evans paraded by Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM

^^^^^
^^^^^
This crap and all his gang have to
be tried ASAP and face maximum
capital punishment. If they are allowed
to escape then it will be too bad
for law abiding citizens.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by boladez(m): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Do they select the tribes to kidnap?...this tribalism is one of the things that will destroy the people of this nation.

So, because you do not know what is happening to Kabiru Sokoto ( who is still in solitary confinement) ....they should release Evans??
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Ijaya123: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Justdare:
If she is ignorant of their "business", I think she should be left alone.
The last time I checked selling food is not a crime otherwise every food seller(I mean everyone of them) in Mushin and Oshodi should be arrested.

Try and be a bit intelligent in your comment. The brain you have is there for a purpose.

Put it to good use.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2017
oluwasheun94:
and a condom your pops couldn't afford would have avoided a generation of imbecilic idiots.
you're not worth my time, truth is you look like a mentally disturbed person on your dp so why should I waste my time talking to you, seeing a psychologist would help you a lot. Thank me later.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Hidhupz: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

receive sense

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Gamusgamus: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Flexygist:
Recall that notorious Nigerian kidnapper Evans was nabbed on Saturday in Lagos? Well, another member of his gang has now been apprehended.

She is Ogechi Amandi and she helps cook for kidnapped victims. She is aware the people she feeds are kidnapped victims, but it’s just a matter of cash for her. She will also be facing the music.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/11/see-photo-of-the-woman-who-cooks-for-evans-gang-victiims/

A mother for crying out loud hmmmmmmm
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by afrika(f): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2017
If Na poor man,tyre, petrol[b][/b]
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by nurusystem(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Awawa people no go kidnap us finish and they will bousting and while they are all criminals
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by 0ntruth: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Yes by the way na only his fellow BIAFRIANS he kidnaps, They for allow him kidnap Nnamdi Kanu first . I know you have no reasonable person in your family he will kidnap . Onye Iberib e
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by CoolAmbience(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Kindycute:
She was only surviving, she aided and abetted crime yes but what's a mother supposed to do when she finds herself in a place like Nigeria. Free her.

Of course, your comment is not for real.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by oluwasheun94(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Kindycute:

you're not worth my time, truth is you look like a mentally disturbed person on your dp so why should I waste my time talking to you, seeing a psychologist would help you a lot. Thank me later.
bitc<h , that aint me. that is kendrick lamar. you're not worth my time, truth is you look like a mentally disturbed person on your dp so why should I waste my time talking to you, seeing a psychologist would help you a lot. Thank me later. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.