Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims (75495 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / Police Parade Evans, Gang, See Photo Of His Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by jimyjames(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2017
hmm he will be out in no time
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by CoolAmbience(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Justdare:
If she is ignorant of their "business", I think she should be left alone.
The last time I checked selling food is not a crime otherwise every food seller(I mean everyone of them) in Mushin and Oshodi should be arrested.

Welldone Mr. Analysis. Your instruction will be executed to the later. She was actually picked up because she is the only food vendor in Lagos.

Una get shame sef?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Justdare: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Welldone Mr. Analysis. Your instruction will be executed to the later. She was actually picked up because she is the only food vendor in Lagos.

Una get shame sef?

Son, your stupidity knows no bound.
Picking her up does not mean she is guilty until more facts are unearthed in this saga.
My point was and still is , these food vendors are patronised by criminals it does not make them criminals. What she has is a legitimate business.
You can ask NCC/DSS to shut down the internet service providers because some people use their services for illegal purposes.
Get some use for your brain and learn to take sentiments out of issues.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Justdare: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

Try and be a bit intelligent in your comment. The brain you have is there for a purpose.

Put it to good use.

"Son, your stupidity knows no bound.
Picking her up does not mean she is guilty until more facts are unearthed in this saga.
My point was and still is , these food vendors are patronised by criminals it does not make them criminals. What she has is a legitimate business.
You can ask NCC/DSS to shut down the internet service providers because some people use their services for illegal purposes.
Get some use for your brain and learn to take sentiments out of issues."
A wise man once said "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function".
Do you still think you are intelligent?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by dany4life(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman
you or someone close to you might be a victim, leave sentiment alone and be objective!! The truth won't hurt us if we see it and say IT!!!! What is bad remains bad no matter the religious, tribal, political, social affiliations of the one who is involved!!!!!! I AM JUST MAKING COMMON SENSE!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by amalder: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman
Guy call evil evil so that you will live long those guys are evil.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by FrankGiel: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Its Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak and erase every possible doubt

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by FrankGiel: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Justdare:
If she is ignorant of their "business", I think she should be left alone.
The last time I checked selling food is not a crime otherwise every food seller(I mean everyone of them) in Mushin and Oshodi should be arrested.
Flexygist:
Recall that notorious Nigerian kidnapper Evans was nabbed on Saturday in Lagos? Well, another member of his gang has now been apprehended.

She is Ogechi Amandi and she helps cook for kidnapped victims. She is aware the people she feeds are kidnapped victims, but it’s just a matter of cash for her. She will also be facing the music.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/11/see-photo-of-the-woman-who-cooks-for-evans-gang-victiims/

I believe you didn't see the bolded part
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by gagadey(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Receive sense this moment

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Jabioro: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

You must be stupid.. I prayed you have your Biafra.. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Ehinmola(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
This woman is also a criminal. She should be made to face the wrath of law. She knows the business Evans and his accomplice are into while she supports them with delicious meal.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
oluwasheun94:
bitc<h , that aint me. that is kendrick lamar. you're not worth my time, truth is you look like a mentally disturbed person on your dp so why should I waste my time talking to you, seeing a psychologist would help you a lot. Thank me later. grin
lol that Kendrick Lamar self, is he mentally disturbed
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by sshalom(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
It is amazing how some people can descend so low as to argue in favour of a big time criminal like this guy. I am perplexed with the thinking process of some guys on this forum!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Ijaya123: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Justdare:

"Son, your stupidity knows no bound.
Get some use for your brain and learn to take sentiments out of issues."
A wise man once said "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function".
Do you still think you are intelligent?

I suggest you quit this arrogant display of ignorance. It only exposes how bereft you are of the way crime and law works.

The bible days "my people perish for lack of knowledge."
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by teebell999(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
yarimo:
keep on typing trash am coming for you right now

Leave am na idiot! Does he mean Police should spare a criminal because he/she is an IPOB?
I wonder how some people think
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Justdare: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

I suggest you quit this arrogant display of ignorance. It only exposes how bereft you are of the way crime and law works.

The bible days "my people perish for lack of knowledge."

I admit my ignorance in the way crime works, (an area of knowlege you abviously hold all the aces) but law son, you have no inkling as to its workings.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.".
Your lack of basic knowledge beats me.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Ijaya123: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Justdare:

I admit my ignorance in the way crime works, (a area of knowlege you abviously hold all the aces) but law son, you have no inkling as to its workings.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.".
Your lack of basic knowledge beats me.

So tell me in the report where she was adjudged guilty and sentenced accordingly?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Justdare: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

So tell me in the report where she was adjudged guilty and sentenced accordingly?

That's exactly my point. At this point she's a suspect not even accused of aiding and abetting (or whatever she's suspected of) yet.
If she can prove her ignorance of Evans "business" in court then she'll be let off the hook.
In that case she's an ordinary food vendor
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Ijaya123: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Justdare:

That's exactly my point. At this point she's a suspect not even accused of aiding and abetting (or whatever she's suspected of) yet.
If she can prove her ignorance of Evans "business" in court then she'll be let off the hook.
In that case she's an ordinary food vendor

She is accused of being an accomplice. She will have her day in court but don't forget that ignorance is not an excuse in a court of law.

I suggest she get a very good lawyer. Her case doesn't look good at all.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by onila(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
they should free the woman alone
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by ephi123(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
HungerBAD:

You are a big disappointment.

You,Afam4eva,Malton,TonyeBarcanista,and and even some crazy ones like Anonimi and that Cuckoo bird Ephi123 and a host of others here,are those i have complete respect for in their writeups.

I might not agree with the things you guys write,but they are sensible and worth reading.

It takes a lot to impress me,and to think you are like this?i am disappointed in myself to have thought you intelligent all these many months.

Cuckoo bird? cheesy Dude, if you want to abuse me, do it straight up!
Anyway, because I am only just resuming from a ban, I will let it slide.

As for Evans, he should rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:
Yes by the way na only his fellow BIAFRIANS he kidnaps, They for allow him kidnap Nnamdi Kanu first . I know you have no reasonable person in your family he will kidnap . Onye Iberib e
Omo ale, insulting people here and there in every comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.