Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ladies!! Managing Your Emotions Before They Manage You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Managing Your Emotions Before They Manage You (427 Views)

Red Pill And Your Emotions. / Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x... (reason 1 Will Trigger Your Emotions) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! Managing Your Emotions Before They Manage You by Ruggedfitness: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello guys it is your favorite health blogger

Emotions play a major role in our lives and also in our relationships. Emotions determine who a girl dates or not and most times it determines how long that relationship will last.

But should emotions determine how we live our lives and how we respond to things. Should emotions determine who we describe ourselves to be. "I am too emotional and I cry a lot".. "You know I am very sensitive and you are doing this to me"... All these are words I have heard ladies say over and over again and it is not news that most ladies make decisions and are led by their emotions.

Ladies, don't you think you will make better decisions, build better relationships and live a better life if you learn how to control your emotions?

Men, don't you think you will build better relationships, better decisions if you also learn to control emotions like anger, impatience. etc.

Emotions are meant to complement your lives and not determine them.. and also emotions change at any moment, One minute you feel so upset and feel like retaliating and the next minute you are regretting. One minute you don't have feelings for him and the next you are jealous when you see him happy with other ladies.

So, I want to introduce something to you all. Because you all deserve the best in life.

There is a book named "Managing Your Emotions, Instead of Your Emotions Managing You" written by Joyce Meyer. I am still going through book and I wanted to share it with you all.

I have the printed copy and I don't think there is any soft copy available... This book can help you a lot if you are trying to be a better person by controlling your emotions.

Remember you can also join me on my blog here https://page.co/v9dY

I remain your favorite health blogger... Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies!! Managing Your Emotions Before They Manage You by iamharkinwaley: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Ladies!! Managing Your Emotions Before They Manage You by simplyhonest(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
ok
Re: Ladies!! Managing Your Emotions Before They Manage You by Ruggedfitness: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
simplyhonest:
ok

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Bewitched To Eat Grass After Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Non-aso Ebi Wedding Guest Outfits For Fashionistas(photos) / Lmao: See What Kim Annie Send Special Birthday Shoutout To Her Dad - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.