Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (40746 Views)

The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by dantewest: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
Tennant has been threatening to leave because his lease was still counting.

Now the landlord has given quit notice he's screaming customer protection.

There are logical and peaceful way to achieve that aim, asking people to abandon their properties and lifestyle so sudden, without discussion.... Bloody wicked isn'tit?.. and yes, with a hint of a violent aftertaste
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
One Love Keep Us Together. No matter the difference, we are better as one than divided.

One People, One Nation.

May God bless the good people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Kudos to the N'digbo Governors for this timely publication.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by GavelSlam: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
dantewest:

There are logical and peaceful way to achieve that aim, asking people to abandon their properties and lifestyle so sudden, without discussion.... Bloody wicked isn'tit?.. and yes, with a hint of a violent aftertaste

It's OK when their own kinsmen suggest it but an outsider cannot enforce it?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by JAWBONE(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:

What else do we expect the GOVERNORS to say...?
I never expected anything different.

They are after their 2nd term BIDS and Senatorial bids..
Nonsense.
Igbos have been insulted to the MARROW.
Igbos Loved NIGERIA so much , that was why they made efforts to travel, live and establish in other areas with the hope that ONE NIGERIA exists...

Then when those who claim to be PURVEYORS of ONE NIGERIA come down to the far south and east.., they dare not even RENT ACCOMMODATION ..
They rather sleep like Bats everywhere, still fomenting troubles as herdsmen who do not pay operational permits and taxes...
Chasing students out of classrooms with namas.

They are fast at publishing ARTICLES that IGBOS will not produce IG. of police in the next 20years...
IGBOS won't be allowed to head the custom..
IGBOS won't be allowed to head the JUSTICE cadre.
IGBOS won't be allowed to head the Immigration...
IGBOS not qualified to lead NIGERIA ...
When GEJ was president, they made sure they made his RIGIME ungovernable, just as they promised.
They always say things any how and get away with such.

A POLICE OFFICER said he would kill 200 southerners if PMB should give up the ghost....
A Redeemed Christian Lady was brutally killed, yet nothing.
Another was beheaded, despite arrests, they were released and compensated.
Osibanjo is being threatened now and asked to withdraw his ambition of vying in 2019, should anything happens to PMB....Isn't he eligible...??
U claimed to be for everyone and for nobody, yet 2weeks into office you displayed what a kindergarten kid couldn't do, by addressing people with a mathematical blunder of the century (97% and 5%)

.....what sort of a country is this....?

Someone in the south bunkers Oil, they call him an illegal oil bunker..
Someone in Zamfara mines LEAD, they encourage him..
Are both not NATURAL RESOURCES..??
...even when they come down with lead poisoning, they are treated by the Federal Hausa Government and compensated.

U say ONE NIGERIA, yet u spread Arabic inscriptions on our legal tender(money) and Nigerian Army logo without considering the feelings of others..
U built ASO ROCK and National Assembly like MOSQUES.
Yet u open your mouth to say ONE NIGERIA....because you are well represented... abiii
What nonsense....??
What do they take people down here for..?

So if all these have been planned, what else do they need the IGBOS for.....?.
THIS shouldn't cause WAR nor any form of rancor...
They should even help the IGBOS to pack their properties and leave the stupid recalcitrant IGBOS there..
Direct your grievances and dissatisfaction to your various state governments and legislators. They are your representatives in the Nigerian government.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by orisa37: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good and Timely. The Assembly Speakers group, the Ndigbo group, the Youth group if any and Ndigbo Elders's group should make similar declaration and recommend Solutions for PEACE in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Princewell2012(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
BiafraIShere:
This is rubbish! Igbos in the north, please start relocating your families and movable properties now. You are living with hungry and envious vampires. Start now please, Agha eyiri eyi anaghi eri ngworo. These guys will rather be politically correct than have the interest of their people at heart. Ukpana Okpoko Buuru, Nti Chiri Ya!

Hmmm i thought as much. They says igbos over there should go about their normal business, as if they the governors are going to protect them when this people begin to unleash mayhem to them, have they even protect the igbos at home how much more the ones in a far away country.

My advice to the igbos over there is to take the threat serious and start coming home to their respective place, better than it taking them unaware.

Now imagine their leader shetima or what is he called says he wanted to make peace but at the Same time called all the hausas living in the east to come back to north. Does that not speak volume?

A word is a enough for the wise.
It is only when a man is alive that he can think of making money.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by AAinEqGuinea: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
shouldnt have to entertain emotional bvllshitt

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Ableinnocent11(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Well my heart goes out for those igbo's still there.. These governors are all in there various states where they are safe talking trash ..a word is enough for the wise! !....the wise one's know what to do
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Revolva(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by PDJT: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves." - Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by UnimkeAk(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Wise Igbos are already vacating the North

Let's rebuild the East with our factories in the North

Oga which factories ?
That produces what?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by alanka(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Igbos are in the zoo as they have claimed it to be.

Nigeria government has successfully paralysed Igbos by taking away some means from them. Do you know why there is no international seaport in the southeast?

It is to coautail Igbos. But this same seaport is in the abuja a centre mostly sorrounded by the north states.

Also in Lagos, in the hands of afonjas who can not be 100% trusted. If this is not a better excuse, there can never be a bettet one in the future.

This occasion has launched you into knowing what lives inside the north states. To convert your asset to their is their project. A project they had been nurturing from a time immemorial.

Massacre Igbos' kids, infants, fathers, mothers were subject to worth more than 10 trillion naira a debt that must be paid. A debt that if not paid ha ha ha

All the foreign currencies, naira, crude oil, gas, asset will be used to pay the debt if not promise with heaven and earth they will be all wiped out of the face of the earth. The slaves and their masters will be powerless.

However, if you miss this I am done. I am done. You miss it i am not intrested anymore.All those who set this up will not get what they wanted.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by millionaireman: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:
Igbo leaders should stop being civil in dealing with senseless north
They don't reason nor understand

Responding to them should have been in a strong worded statement not something as weak as this.

Anyways, we know whose order we obey

Keep licking aboki's ass

Nigeria was politically restructured by north such that any southerner, especially the Igbo, who challenges north strongly over political development in Nigeria, is filtered off the country's political process.

IMPENDING MILITARY COUP BY NORTHERN SOLDIERS

But these Igbo governors ought to have understood that if there are no more Igbos in the north for northerners to attack, there shall be no justification for the impending military coup by northern soldiers.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by saidutal(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:

Responding to them should have been in a strong worded statement not something as weak as this.

Keep licking abovki's ass
hmmm senseless
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Kfed4ril(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
dealslip:

But u guys expected SW and Osinbajo to agree to IPOB and declare Biafra
What is this one saying self
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Tecno66: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:

Keep licking aboki's ass
Truth is that not all northerners are bad. There are a lot of reasonable people up north that do not think like Ango Abdulahi who I think is an extremist. I thought he would think and respond well to national issues with his age and exposure but unfortunately he appears mentally retarded.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Iykefirm(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
that was a weak excuses
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Jonathan39: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
You are not in southeast to start with. You are just giving yourself hope. Even Igbos in European countries support biafra, is it those in Asia,North America or South America? Stop deceiving yourself.those in North and Yoruba land cannot stop biafra, if a referendum is conducted Igbos in African countries can easily come back and vote, the percentage of those that doesn't support biafra is very little compared to the ones that support it. Get that into your head
Ikology:

You think people residents outside Igbo land will vote for Biafra? Those agitating are mostly Aba and Onitsha traders who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu madness, thinking that Hausa and Yoruba is our problem. You don't create a country without plans. Mind you this Nnamdi Kanu IPOB breakaway is all about ND oil. I listen to his videos he keep repeating that hausa fulani will never leave our oil, which oil is he talking about.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by nonhuman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
laudate:

Oh, I just love points no. 4 and no. 9!! cool So the South-East governors do not support IPOB? shocked cheesy
political office holders are under oat to protect the unity of Nigeria they can never openly support disunity . are u a baby
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Ikology(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jonathan39:
You are not in southeast to start with. You are just giving yourself hope. Even Igbos in European countries support biafra, is it those in Asia,North America or South America? Stop deceiving yourself.those in North and Yoruba land cannot stop biafra, if a referendum is conducted Igbos in African countries can easily come back and vote, the percentage of those that doesn't support biafra is very little compared to the ones that support it. Get that into your head

I hope those in Europe, Asia will all come home to vote for referendum and live in the country. You don't vote for a nation then turn around to remain abroad, while the rest returnees from north and west surge in to create civilian crisis. The whole agitation is politically motivated. My problem with Nnamdi Kanu is his hate speeches against some section of the country. to start with, are you an IPOB member?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:

Keep licking aboki's ass

Maybe you should stop pulling the Tiger's tail if you're not really prepared in your heart to get mauled to death?

Just a friendly advise.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by foura: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
GOD bless you sir my responsible governors,pls talk to mnadi kalu to stop his agitation he is the one causing all this problem and this guy has no single business centre in nigeria but causing trouble for igbo with trillion investment
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
EasternWind:

Keep licking aboki's ass

The Igbos have all their plans well marshalled out waiting for any eventuality.

Only few will understand this but time will speak volumes.......

Igbos will certainly leave Nigeria but in a manner and tactics that will surprise the entire Africa.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
foura:
GOD bless you sir my responsible governors,pls talk to mnadi kalu to stop his agitation he is the one causing all this problem and this guy has no single business centre in nigeria but causing trouble for igbo with trillion investment

They can't stop Nnamdi Kanu because BIAFRA IS a legitimate course.......

BIAFRA IS comming and real.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by holluphemydavid(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
i wnt to c hw dis will end
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by dealslip(f): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kfed4ril:

What is this one saying self
I understand you, my comment is not for the deaf and blind, like you. tainks
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by TheKingdom: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
The SE goes are the worse set of governors since 1999. They are slow to react because they are rogues and thieves, many who did not even win their primary talkless of election
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by felicitywe(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
I think that s a nice one from SE governors.At least Biafrans can leave gradually.Ipob asked for time to move and I believe it is in tandem with d SE governors statement.After all Massob and Ipob r d new government in SE.The voice that declared seat at home on 30th May is d voice Igbos know.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by EasternWind: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
FiguratvelySpkn:

Maybe you should stop pulling the Tiger's tail if you're not really prepared in your heart to get mauled to death?

Just a friendly advise.
The truth is that none of the major tribes can single-handedly to on the Igbos. Yeah, we're brave at heart but not barbarians.

Hausas are just animals and that is seen in all their actions but we'll respond to them in like manner cos that's how an animal can gain sense. Yeah, with bridle and bit.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by noblemind(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
Tennant has been threatening to leave because his lease was still counting.

Now the landlord has given quit notice he's screaming customer protection.

get your facts right every Ipob family welcomes the quite notice and we celebrate it as a catalyst to our #freebiafra struggle.The governors forum does not speak for us .By August and Sept. Ipob will order biafrans to vacate northern Nigeria and we shall see how it goes .Just like we shut down Biafraland on 30th may.one more thing dont say over your dead body just go and commit suicide
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Jonathan39: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am a 300level computer science student of Unizik, any where I raise biafra issue at school, my fellow student supports it. Just two person in my level strongly doesn't support it. #Biafra or Nothing
Ikology:

I hope those in Europe, Asia will all come home to vote for referendum and live in the country. You don't vote for a nation then turn around to remain abroad, while the rest returnees from north and west surge in to create civilian crisis. The whole agitation is politically motivated. My problem with Nnamdi Kanu is his hate speeches against some section of the country. to start with, are you an IPOB member?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.