Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sex From 2nd Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex From 2nd Round (3534 Views)

I will go 2nd round today thanks / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex From 2nd Round by oneunited(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
I need help,i stay longer from 2nd round of sex...hardly cum so bae has been complaining,is this normal,what should I do to cum say after 30mins from 2nd round? First round lasts for about 15mins.

1 Like

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Maxi112: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
mad people everywhere!

13 Likes

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Ncsamuel(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na wa oh. I dont know dah some ppl set time during sex to know the duration o.

6 Likes

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by sarahade(f): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Maxi112:
mad people everywhere!
Lol best comment so far.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Padiga: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
I don't know.
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by hodusglobal(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
oneunited:
I need help,i stay longer from 2nd round of sex...hardly cum so bae has been complaining,is this normal,what should I do to cum say after 30mins from 2nd round? First round lasts for about 15mins.
If your bae started complaining after 30minutes of the second round, that means time is up for that day show. Not all women and men stays longer on bed. Some may like to box till round seven, na dem be Anthony Joshua and some na just knockout dem like which is round one only. But you go enjoy that round one wella. Those are called Mike Tyson (ábẹ̀ṣẹ́ kù bí òjò) A boxer with knuckle like heavy rain sound. So your wife may be Mike Tyson and you have to be managing her like that.

2 Likes

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by thanki410(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
hodusglobal:
If your bae started complaining after 30minutes of the second round, that means time is up for that day show. Not all women stays longer on bed. Some may like to box till round seven, na dem be Anthony Joshua and some na just knockout dem like which is round one only. But you go enjoy that round one wella. Those are called Mike Tyson (ábẹ̀ṣẹ́ kù bí òjò) A boxer with knuckle like heavy rain sound. So your wife may be Mike Tyson and you have to be managing her like that.
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by twisteddaNy(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Honorable lefulefu comments sir
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by supereagle(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2017
What is round and how do you measure it ? Education please.
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by kennyonthrone(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
kid is so sex starved 15mins ke 30mins ni Mtchewwwww
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Grabbeast: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2017
oneunited:

So you want me to teach you how to fornicate abi?

1 Like

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by adajoe555: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Go and ask your doctor
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2017
at round 2, pretend you have cum after the time you think she will complain and call it a day. I do it alot. after round 1, @ round 2, i just nak waist for another 20 mins or thereabout and pretend to have cum and save my cum for another day.

1 Like

Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Homeboiy: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
If u won cum quick during second round
just de use d tip of ur penis de rub her clit and u go pour
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by MrDidi: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
My brother since you don pure for first round,no need to kill the girl now once she come you stop shikina
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by johnbuck81(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
second round is always like that.
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
oneunited:
u hardly cum?
u know sure say na those sex drugs wey u dey buy frm those hausas wey they sell frm kiosk near ur house dey cause am?
u better stop using those drugs before u pass on to the other side with a parmanent hardon.
Re: Sex From 2nd Round by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
twisteddaNy:
Honorable lefulefu comments sir
na TB josuha go fit help am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Closed / These Are The Hardest Zodiac Signs To Fall In Love With / Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.