Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. (2720 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by Masterclass32: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
More groups have joined their voices to condemn the hate speech by some youth groups in Northern Nigeria which gave a deadline for Igbos in the north to relocate from the area on or
before October 1.

Among the groups that lend their voices to condemn the hate speech on Sunday in Benin, Edo State, were the Niger Delta Equity Forum (NDEF) and the National Youth Council of Nigeria.

The Coordinator of the NDEF, Ejoor Mukoro, in a statement he made available to journalists, also tasked the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to be mindful the kind of characters it uses in its anti-corruption activities.

“The Niger Delta Equity Forum condemns in strong terms, the ultimatum given by some faceless Northern group, that the people of south eastern extraction should leave the Northern part of Nigeria. Niger Delta believes that this is unnecessary, uncalled for, divisive and a veritable fertile ground for the dismemberment of the Country, with associated death of some of the best of us.

“The Forum believes the problem of Nigeria is not Biafra, and it is not the Nigeria entity, the North, South, East or West. Our problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth and resources. Our national problem is a high corruption index which is evidently manifested in a highly profligate National Assembly, who will hang on to office and share our collective patrimony, even with corruption charges hanging on their neck.
“The Forum commends the effort of El Rufai, the governor of Kaduna who has asked that the perpetrators, should be arrested.

The Forum also commend the Northern Governors Forum and other highly placed well meaning Nigerians, who have condemned this hate and divisive speech.

“We implore the police and other law enforcement agencies not to relent in their duty of quenching all such inciting statements. The police should not wait for a state governor to mandate them before carrying out their duty. Corruption should be fought on all fronts.

“The EFCC should be above board and come to equity with clean hands. They should discontinue the use of people with corrupt charges on their neck, as facilitators or key note speakers in their various anti-corruption campaign seminar,” Mukoro said.

On his part, the Chairman, National Youth Council of Nigeria, Edo State Chapter and Vice President, South-South Zone, Mr. Innocent Ajayi, called on Nigerian youths to embrace peace and avoid making statements that could heat up the polity.

He made the appeal in Benin City when reacting to the recent ultimatum issued out to citizens of Igbo origin to vacate the northern part of the country on or before October 1, by youth groups in the area.

Ajayi said the peaceful coexistence of Nigerians in all parts of the states is not negotiable adding that the constitution has already made provision for that.

“Let me first of all say it clear that the constitution allows its citizens to live in any part of this country and to be law abiding to the law that makes to us be Nigerians. Those giving a quitting order must understand that we are all one Nigeria and that no matter their grievance and what pushed them to where we are today, the best way is for us to dialogue. And I believed that through dialogue, the solution to any problems will come out,” he said.

He said the present administration should revisit the resolutions reached at the confab and implement them to resolve some of the causes of this call for secession.

“No matter how some people looked at the confab. Some said it was political and I said no. Every group was fully represented. My advise is, the president and our national assembly should go back to those documents, look at it properly and I think with the confab, the solution of this country is already on our table. All what we need, is implementation.

“I know at the confab, the issue of restructuring Nigeria was really deliberated on. Let us fall back to true federalism and with it, Nigeria will move to a greater height,” he said.

He applauded the notable northern leaders who have come out openly to criticize the quitting order while suing for adequate protection of the lives and property of the non indigenes living in their states.

He called on the youths to avoid inciting statements that could further plunge the country into more crises.

“To the youth, we are 69.9 percent. If anything gets to happen, we are the persons who are going to pass through the pains.

“I appeal to us to understand that we must protect Nigeria. We must understand that we are one Nigeria and what has made us Nigerians as an entity, we must do our best to preserve it,” he said.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/11/knocks-northern-youths-ultimatum-igbos-leave-domain/
Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by EvilMetahuman: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
When are they going to condemn kanu and the hateful igbos who started all this?

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by myplaydiary: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is just the beginning those mallams neva chi chum chin

Them think Biafrans are Abule slum dwellers and cowards

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by APCsupporter: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:

come on. the condemnations show how relevant the North is. your namdi kanus years of insults and war threats didn't get the kind of attention that some faceless groups from the North are getting. this shows that ipob is seen as an inconsequential, useless group that only knows how to make noise.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by chuksanambra: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2017
myplaydiary:

Mechi onu gi there.

Our useless elders have been giving ultimatums since time immemorial without anyone listening to us. Now, just 12 Northern youths gave an ultimatum and the third major tribe in Nigeria is in disarray.

Ghana must go and poly bag has added money cos we're running away from Hausaland like squirrels on steroids. After now, my bloda would say Igbos own 99% of the north.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by agadez007(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:

Mechi onu gi there.

Our useless elders have been giving ultimatums since time immemorial without anyone listening to us. Now, just 12 Northern youths gave an ultimatum and the third major tribe in Nigeria is in disarray.
Yoruba mudslim

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by chuksanambra: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2017
agadez007:
[s][/s]
Yoruba mudslim

It is obvious our divide and rule tactics against Yorubas isn't working.

They are united unlike we that rejected an Igbo Bishop from presiding over Mbaise diocese because he's not an Mbaise man or Abia state that sacked Imo workers.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by agadez007(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:

It is obvious our divide and rule tactics against Yorubas isn't working.

They are united unlike we that rejected an Igbo Bishop from presiding over Mbaise diocese because he's not an Mbaise man or Abia state that sacked Imo workers.
Ile ife and modakeke don't agree with you,Your Oba lil wayne and Ooni are still keeping malice like market women the last time i checked,we are also aware of the "dick measuring" contest ongoing with your kings where one thinks he is higher than another

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by agadez007(m): 1:05am On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

mynd44
see the kitchen is too hot for this one,he is calling on his Saviour

Cry cry baby,you want to see your mummy you want to see your daddy

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by Ojiofor: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Have Kanu's hate speech killed any of you?
Is Abubakar shakau of Boko haram preaching peace&love by bombing Igbo churches in NE?
Why haven't the rest the country given quit notice to Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri due to boko haram and herdsmmen terrorism against the people of the south?If there is any section who have shown hatred to others both in words and in action nobody has done that more than the blood sucking hausa/fulani/kanuri terrorists.You should be the one to be expelled because you do not deserve to co-habit amongst civilised people.
I lived in Kano for 8 good years and have to leave after surviving two deadly riots in early 90s.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by APCsupporter: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2017
agadez007:
see the kitchen is too hot for this one,he is calling on his Saviour

Cry cry baby,you want to see your mummy you want to see your daddy

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

keep consoling yourselfcheesy. sanity must come back to Nairaland. enjoy your break.
Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by agadez007(m): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

keep consoling yourselfcheesy. sanity must come back to Nairaland. enjoy your break.
na una go first start insult and na still una go still first call the mod

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by APCsupporter: 1:46am On Jun 12, 2017
agadez007:
na una go first start insult and na still una go still first call the mod

when did I insult you?
Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by APCsupporter: 1:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Nonaira1:

You are the biggest coward known to men.
You always starting sh1t and when knocked upside the head, you start crying for your mommy.

Wtf did he say that warrant you crying now. Is it any worsen than the tribalist rant you and your cohorts been shouting?

are you going to insult me too? y'all need to be banned for turning nairaland into a war zone

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by NaMeAboki: 2:07am On Jun 12, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Don't mind the hypocrites, all these supposed condemnation will not change anything; northern youths have been pushed to the wall; they are very angry and don't want anything to do with Igbos again.

Igbos should in fact be happy with this development and take it as opportunity to have their much cherished Biafra, they should therefore peacefully pack out and go.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by Masterclass32: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Seems like we are in the season of ultimatums.

Make me sef go find person wey I go give ultimatum.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by EvilMetahuman: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Ojiofor:

Have Kanu's hate speech killed any of you?
Is Abubakar shakau of Boko haram preaching peace&love by bombing Igbo churches in NE?
Why haven't the rest the country given quit notice to Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri due to boko haram and herdsmmen terrorism against the people of the south?If there is any section who have shown hatred to others both in words and in action nobody has done that more than the blood sucking hausa/fulani/kanuri terrorists.You should be the one to be expelled because you do not deserve to co-habit amongst civilised people.
I lived in Kano for 8 good years and have to leave after surviving two deadly riots in early 90s.
shut the fhuck up

Has the ultimatum given to ibos killed any ibos yet?

Was shekau killing only ibos? What is the percentage of ibo victims and nothern victims?

Did the country embrace boko haram?

Flat heads will just be talking like brain dead mor0ns.
Be comparing apple and oranges.

Mtchew.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by ODVanguard: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
agadez007:
[s][/s]
Yoruba mudslim

Igbo jew. angry Free the igbo christians that Nnamdi Kanu and your likes have turned to mumu slaves via intimidation, brainwashing and threats of violence. Igbo Christians must be free from you arrogant igbo jewish terrorists. angry angry

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by chuksanambra: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Igbo jew. angry Free the igbo christians that Nnamdi Kanu and your likes have turned to mumu slaves via intimidation, brainwashing and threats of violence. Igbo Christians must be free from you arrogant igbo jewish terrorists. angry angry

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by SHAKABOOM: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

come on. the condemnations show how relevant the North is. your namdi kanus years of insults and war threats didn't get the kind of attention that some faceless groups from the North are getting. this shows that ipob is seen as an inconsequential, useless group that only knows how to make noise.
Guy it's not a faceless group.That pompous yerima guy is the face behind the threat..He will soon eat his vomit when the time comes.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by Masterclass32: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Guy it's not a faceless group.That pompous yerima guy is the face behind the threat..He will soon eat his vomit when the time comes.

Word.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by SHAKABOOM: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Don't mind the hypocrites, all these supposed condemnation will not change anything; northern youths have been pushed to the wall; they are very angry and don't want anything to do with Igbos again.

Igbos should in fact be happy with this development and take it as opportunity to have their much cherished Biafra, they should therefore peacefully pack out and go.
My frend tell ur politicans to work with ibo politicians towards breaking dis cursed country..Abi you want ibos to go back without the country breaking up so you will continue to enjoy southern oil. angry

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by APCsupporter: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

and how many people know who Yerima is? there are many people that have threatened the country and are still living in peace. there is no vomit to be eaten because if the ibos refuse to leave, it shows that majority of the them either don't like biafra or can't do without Nigeria
Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by APCsupporter: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Nonaira1:

See this coward.

You insult igbo, you're given it back and you're wailing.
Deal with it.

I suppose you want the same passive igbos were you demons insulted, belittled, propaganda and expect to keep quiet. Welcome to 2017...we ain't our ancestors that allowed you monkeys to belittle them and get Scott free.

Whatever you dish, we will continue to give it 10x fold.
Lol. show me where I insulted the igbos. if you think you are so good in e-fights why don't you hook me up on facebook? I'm only doing my best not to get banned and not afraid of people like you. if you think you are respected why don't you go and kill Northern leaders and then tell me that nothing will happen to you because you are in 2017cheesy
Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by SHAKABOOM: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

and how many people know who Yerima is? there are many people that have threatened the country and are still living in peace. there is no vomit to be eaten because if the ibos refuse to leave, it shows that majority of the them either don't like biafra or can't do without Nigeria
Why do sum nairalanders reason upside down?They will all leave if biafra is declared..Thank God your senators support arewa youth at least they can work with ibo senators in breaking the country up..
I repeat mr yerima will eat his vomit he will be held responsible for any crises..If the north refuse to break the country up on Oct 1 then we will know they are cowards.

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by NaMeAboki: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

My frend tell ur politicans to work with ibo politicians towards breaking dis cursed country..Abi you want ibos to go back without the country breaking up so you will continue to enjoy southern oil. angry

Which southern oil; definitely not Igbo oil?
You don't need politicians to help you out; simply waka comot - shikenan.
Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by SHAKABOOM: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Which southern oil; definitely not Igbo oil?
You don't need politicians to help you out; simply waka comot - shikenan.
Ok I get you, its Northern oil.. lipsrsealed

Re: More Condemnations Trail Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos. by NaMeAboki: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Ok I get you, its Northern oil.. lipsrsealed

Igbo oil less than 3% big deal; oya go and drink your oil and get out - you hear?

Osibanjo Is A Vagabond Fake Pastor Bribe Eating Scumbag / New Photos Of President Buhari- Sahara Reporters / Biafrans In Their Numbers Did This In Owerri, Imo State [video]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57