Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! (3118 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by afonjadie: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

ok!
by the time Afonja is breaking into your hide out and ask you to pronounce "toro" to send you packing! you we know Afonja is serious!

Igbo's don't hide from no one, so we don't know what you mean by hide out,

But one thing we know for sure is that Afonjas hide a lot and need lots of them

If you wan to see Igbo's you know our markets you know our residential areas

We stand for peace but leave the wicked in pieces, choose wisely wicked soul

Afonjas don't start a war in Lagos that will officially have Igbo owning part of Lagos.
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by orisa37: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
I support this 100%:
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by afonjadie: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

look at the coward!
why send your mother, your wives and your children back home!
and you even have your mother here! who left at your home then?

Because we know you cowards don't have the bones to fight men

So you poison the water you give their children or starve their women

We learnt from history, our men will always be in Lagos to defend our own.

Bring the war to our men not women and children, we will always send them home.
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by oladeebo: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
iamexcelblog:

From your parents 4x4 room? Owner of the West? Kid, go and do your assignment.
and you find it difficult to live in 10x10 room in your east!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by oladeebo: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:

Because we know you cowards don't have the bones to fight men

So you poison the water you give their children or starve their women

We learnt from history, our men will always be in Lagos to defend our own.

Bring the war to our men not women and children, we will always send them home.
in conclusion you agree the land belong to me!
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by afonjadie: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

in conclusion you agree the land belong to me!
The Oba of Lagos does not think so
And it is his opinion that matter. grin

Focus on Oshogbo grin grin tongue
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by oladeebo: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:
The Oba of Lagos does not think so
And it is his opinion that matter. grin

Focus on Oshogbo grin grin tongue
Oba that show you the way to Lagoon?
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by engrpheleeks(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
YOU SOUND PAINED!!! DON'T HANG YOURSELF O
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Why are Yorubas running away from this thread like husen bolt.

Why is this thread not on front page with the source provided.

Cowardice is a disease
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by afonjadie: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

Oba that show you the way to Lagoon?
Are you talking this same Oba?

The one that bullshit a first class yahoo Afonja Oba

Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by oladeebo: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
engrpheleeks:
YOU SOUND PAINED!!! DON'T HANG YOURSELF O
.;;do you know what emeka said yesterday?
he said he will commit suicide if igbo were chasing out of Lagos.
asked why?
he said he can never step the East again! the sufferance is there steady!
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by oladeebo: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2017
afonjadie:
Are you talking this same Oba?

The one that bullshit a first class yahoo Afonja Oba
yah!
who is igbo that can't be bullshit by him!
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by NaMeAboki: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

You sound so pained

Men this forum is full of clowns

Yes, I am pained at the sight and smell of any Igbo in the north; we are tired of them - so if you are also one, pls waka comot. angry
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by engrpheleeks(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

.;;do you know what emeka said yesterday?
he said he will commit suicide if igbo were chasing out of Lagos.
asked why?
he said he can never step the East again! the sufferance is there steady!
Hay God... Which school did u attend? Just negodu ur grammatical blunder. Pls it's 'chased' not 'chasing', and 'suffering' not 'sufferance'. Abeg...

Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by afonjadie: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

yah!
who is igbo that can't be bullshit by him!
Heya, this Afonja is loosing oxygen and blood very fast
He will soon die over Igbo matters soon RIP in advance

Read what you wrote, before you quote me Afonja.
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Yes, I am pained at the sight and smell of any Igbo in the north; we are tired of them - so if you are also one, pls waka comot. angry

My dear it's not them annoying you it's hunger and terrible economy....

If everything is okay in this country the whole won't hate
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by oladeebo: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
engrpheleeks:

Hay God... Which school did u attend? Just negodu ur grammatical blunder. Pls it's 'chased' not 'chasing', and 'suffering' not 'sufferance'. Abeg...
the English concern the Brit!
as for me the peace and prosperity of the west and Nigeria at large is my own concern! ok!
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by engrpheleeks(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:

the English concern the Brit!
as for me the peace and prosperity of the west and Nigeria at large is my own concern! ok!
Ok... no vex, I thought u were one of those b*g*ts. Sorry ye?
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by NaMeAboki: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:

My dear it's not them annoying you it's hunger and terrible economy....

If everything is okay in this country the whole won't hate

Hunger and the economy no pain me like the annoying nauseating dishonest co-travellers we have as Igbos - we want them out, enough is enough! angry angry
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by crimeboss: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
hasyak:
THE YOUTHS OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC LAGOS DECLARATION – 10TH JUNE 2017

In view of recent events in the political space called Nigeria, we, the youths of Oduduwa republic occupying the geographical space called South West of Nigeria hereby categorically state without any reservation that we are sick and tired of the generational threats of the Igbo extraction of this forced union, to go their separate ways in what they call Biafra.

In this threat we were born, in this threat we’ve lived our lives and if care is not taken, in this same threat our children will grow up and give birth to their own children.

It is unfortunate that our fathers do not realize the enormous damage they do to our personalities and confidence by keeping quiet all these years making us look like the Igbos are doing us a favour by cohabiting with us, occupying our space, enjoying our resources and even to the point of
dominating our political arena.

OUR GENERATION MUST END THIS NONSENSE

Without wasting time in going to the details of the issues, as the whole world knows too well where we are coming from, where we are and where we are likely to end up, we wish to make it abundantly clear that we shall no longer tolerate the madness of the Igbo region intimidating, harassing and defrauding the Yoruba nation with their empty calls for Biafra.

As from today, the 7th day of June 2017, any mention of Biafra again on our soil will automatically, without recourse to any other warning, earn the Igbos an eviction notice from all of the six states that form ODUDUWA REPUBLIC namely, for the avoidance of doubts, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti.

We shall within three months of such act of agitation for Biafra do everything possible to chase the Igbos out of our land so we all can leave in peace and regain our dignity as human race.

If you are my wife or my husband and every morning you wake up, you threaten to divorce me, one day, no matter how gentle and loving I am, I will get tired of your threats and accept your proposal, that exactly is the stage we are now.

But note that you cannot divorce me and still insist you want to live in my house or keep,occupying my space. You cannot divorce me and still insist on sleeping with me forever, it cannot just work. You divorce me, you go your way and allow somebody else who values me, who will not be abusing and cursing me everyday of my life to move in and occupy the space. It’s just common sense.

It should be noted that we are not by this declaration asking the Igbos to leave our space, however, the choice is theirs. If you want to live within the ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, you must henceforth shut up, shut down your agitation for Biafra, respect us as a people, your loving andaccommodating hosts and choose to live in peace with us, otherwise, any three months from the time you carry out any Biafra activity again, we will make sure you vacate our land.

The fact that our fathers have tolerated this nonsense for ages does not make all of us stupid, Oduduwa lineage is never a cowardly race, we only don’t react intuitively, even the Igbo race should know by now that everyone has been pushed to the wall and if you think this is an empty threat, we dare you to dare us.

We are using this medium also to call on all Nigerian citizens of Yoruba extraction living, working or sojourning in any part of the Southern region of the Nigeria to, as a matter of urgency, begin to make a relocation plan. Home is home, nowhere else is better than home. Please do not allow this time bomb to catch you unawares.

Most of the people parading themselves as Yoruba leaders will not take any proactive steps now because their children and family members are not in any of those areas, they are rather scattered all over the US and Europe so be careful in listening to their assurances of nothing will happen.

Your destiny is in your hands, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere else but your life first.

In conclusion, we call on all political, social and religious leaders in Nigeria to prevail on the Igbos to either stop talking about Biafra or immediately begin to relocate to their country as we will not be held responsible for the consequences of their action or inaction henceforth.

This declaration goes for any tribe, region or group of people that cannot stand our gut on our soil. A word is enough for the wise.

Long Live Oduduwa Republic
ODUDUWA A GBE WA O.

Signed
The Secretary General
THE YOUTHS OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC (YOR)

From Chike Okonkwo's wall

From this writeup i should think that this person is an northerner, kwaran or a pay Yoruba person, but then there is no name attached to it, ONAC said yorubas should leave the north immediately bcuz when these youths attack they won't leave out the other southern ethnic groups from the mealy cuz the north everyone is Igbo, secondly if the scuffle spill out into war as the self determination is not illegal the Yoruba should not be called arms on the matter as the igbos are going about their agitation by reasonable means, so YOR u are not representing the Yorubas since can't guarantee the lives of our people in the north when all hell breaks lose.
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by bestpunterever: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2017
afonjadie:

Igbo's don't hide from no one, so we don't know what you mean by hide out,

But one thing we know for sure is that Afonjas hide a lot and need lots of them

If you want to see Igbo's you know our markets you know our residential areas

We stand for peace but leave the wicked in pieces, choose wisely wicked soul

Afonjas don't start a battle that will officially leave Igbo's owning part of Lagos.
chest beater, but October 1 is loading we will roast u all in the north and the west.
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by afonjadie: 2:38am On Jun 13, 2017
bestpunterever:
chest beater, but October 1 is loading we will roast u all in the north and the west.
Shut up Afonja.. why are Afonjas more concerned about the ultimatum was it issued to Afonjas

Come October 1st nothing will happen and should abokis try nonsense they will get double dose from the Igbo's over there in the North, from the Igbo's in the SS and SE.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence except if it has to do with Afonjas. Abule slum dwellers, tongue

See the scarred Afonja hiding behind northerners to issue threats, cowards, we have fought a coalition of world powers and congregation of the Arab world for 3years and the war still ended "No Victor No Vanquished" so tell me again who are Afonjas and abokis? Thesame cowards that had the world fighting their battle to keep Nigeria one. Olodo.

Personally I think world warIII have been fought, and it was in Biafra and coward Afonjas and abokis is threatening Biafrans with civil unrest, riot and quit notice, who born monkey?
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by bestpunterever: 4:51am On Jun 13, 2017
afonjadie:

Shut up Afonja.. why are Afonjas more concerned about the ultimatum was it issued to Afonjas

Come October 1st nothing will happen and should abokis try nonsense they will get double dose from the Igbo's over there in the North, from the Igbo's in the SS and SE.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence except if it has to do with Afonjas. Abule slum dwellers, tongue

See the scarred Afonja hiding behind northerners to issue threats, cowards, we have fought a coalition of world powers and congregation of the Arab world for 3years and the war still ended "No Victor No Vanquished" so tell me again who are Afonjas and abokis? Thesame cowards that had the world fighting their battle to keep Nigeria one. Olodo.

Personally I think world warIII have been fought, and it was in Biafra and coward Afonjas and abokis is threatening Biafrans with civil unrest, riot and quit notice, who born monkey?
remember ojukwu's slayer, The black scorpion.
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Hunger and the economy no pain me like the annoying nauseating dishonest co-travellers we have as Igbos - we want them out, enough is enough! angry angry

Hunger hunger hunger
Re: Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! by Kdon2: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
oladeebo:

hun-un who taught you yoruba?
ok
pronounce "toro"!

gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Onnoghen’s Judgments Affirmed CCT’s Powers To Suspend Him / NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.