Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode (3089 Views)

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari has sold us down the river . MTN are apparently already laying cables for 5G in Nigeria. When it is fully installed and becomes operational Nigerians will be forced to know the true meaning of radiation sickness, blood poisoning, death and destruction.

And when the "vaccine" for Covid 19 is finally introduced into our country that is when they will find out what the Angel of Death really looks like and how callous he is.

This is a time to call on the name of our God and pray hard. May He open our eyes to what is going on, may He strengthen our faith, may He help and deliver us and may He prepare us for the challenges and travails that lie ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by GamalNasser: 1:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Abstract
The effect of low-level millimeter fractionated radiation on the production of tumor necrosis factor, intreleukin-2, interleukine-3, and nitric oxide and on the activity of natural killer cells and proliferation of T and B lymphocytes in mice was studied. Cell activity was measured in four groups of male Balb/c mice (control, exposed, tumor-bearing unexposed, and exposed tumor-bearing animals) within 30 days of tumoral growth and microwave exposure (42.2 GHz, 10 Hz amplitude modulation, 0.5 microW/cm2, 1.5 h daily). A significant increase in the production of tumor necrosis factor and nitric oxide and in the activity of natural killer cells was observed at the early stage of tumor development; this effect was considered as adaptive response. In healthy mice, millimeter radiation produced both stimulating and immunodepressive effects.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 1:37am On Apr 05, 2020
If the allegations are not true this will nail fani kayode

If his allegations are right then the government should explain to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Alwaysachick: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Liars

3 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by simeonabio(m): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by simeonabio(m): 1:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Here is a youtube video of MTN testing 5G in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OOBBgFKS24&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Staphylococcus: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2020
True..

It's really disappointing that FFK as stopped this low to buttress this false informations been decimated.

Countries and regulatory bodies have downplayed this false belief. It's absurd.

2 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Jentle244: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Liars

Do you have proofs to substantiate your claim that it is a lie?

Anyways let me do my thing

Is your WhatsApp boring? Kindly join JentKent TV to make your WhatsApp lively. They post memes funny vids and news update.

https:///2349072760877?text=Hello%20Jent%20I'm%20interested%20in%20seeing%20your%20status.I%20will%20save%20your%20number%20as
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by freeman500: 2:03am On Apr 05, 2020
shocked
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Fididiguy(m): 2:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Seriously
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Xisnin(m): 2:04am On Apr 05, 2020
FFK, the crackhead actually thinks he is important in the scheme of things.

You can't stop 5G.
However, you are free to relocate to your village where people climb 2 trees to get signals.

In order to truly avoid dropping dead.

Don't just stop at 5G, throw away your 3G and 4G phones, don't risk getting "radiation" dose from them.
Destroy your satellite dish because of "radiation".

Burn that earpiece you fancy, it was designed to kill you!

Don't transfer that file using Blutooth or Wifi direct, the "radiation" could kill you.

Finally, go buy yourself a horse as new cars and buses use electrical components capable of
emitting "radiation".

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Staphylococcus: 2:05am On Apr 05, 2020
sarrki:
If the allegations are not true this will nail fani kayode

If his allegations are right then the government should explain to Nigerians

The frame for 5G to be activated in Nigeria is already present.

The false information he is decimating about it is worrisome.

4 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by simeonabio(m): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Pictures

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Staphylococcus: 2:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Xisnin:

You can't stop 5G.
However, you are free to relocate to your village where people climb 2 trees to get signals.

Don't just stop at 5G, throw away your 3G and 4G phones, don't risk getting "radiation" dose from them.

Don't transfer that file using YouTube or Wifi direct, the "radiation" could kill you.

Finally, go buy yourself a horse as new cars and buses use electrical components capable of
emitting "radiation".

You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by qualityovenbake(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Dino Malaye, and Fani Kayode all against 5G network?
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Have you seen the results from the test FG carried out with MTN on 5G?
Shouldn't you look at that first before these emotional outbursts?

Xisnin:

You can't stop 5G.

Don't transfer that file using Blutooth or Wifi direct, the "radiation" could kill you.

emitting "radiation".

3 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by michlins(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2020
Once again I ask, did this guy finish university and how did he get his San title. How can someone buy into conspiracy theories so much that everything he says starts and ends in nonsense.

Coronavirus is a virus and viruses are living things like you and me. God created them. I'm just surprised that our miracle workers haven't been able to help.

You walk under the sun and you want to tell me that you're afraid of 5G and even 10G network? Check your min please

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by sammyj: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
I’m in support of FKK on this. I mentioned something similar yesterday but did not provide the name of the service provider. I FG should man up and say the truth. The 5G project should be put to rest for now until we are sure of the it’s safety to human health!!

5 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by dustmalik: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2020
sammyj:
I’m in support of FKK on this. I mentioned something similar yesterday but did not provide the name of the service provider. I FG should man up and say the truth. The 5G project should be put to rest for now until we are sure of the it’s safety to human health!!
StaffofOrayan:
Shouldn't you look at that first before these emotional outbursts?

Jentle244:

Do you have proofs to substantiate your claim that it is a lie?

Anyways let me do my thing

Is your WhatsApp boring? Kindly join JentKent TV to make your WhatsApp lively. They post memes funny vids and news update.

https:///2349072760877?text=Hello%20Jent%20I'm%20interested%20in%20seeing%20your%20status.I%20will%20save%20your%20number%20as
simeonabio:
Here is a youtube video of MTN testing 5G in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OOBBgFKS24&feature=youtu.be
simeonabio:
I am with FFK on this. FG is lying to us
Here are links that validate FFK
https://www.nairaland.com/5550005/nigeria-puts-5g-technology-trial
https://www.nairaland.com/5563483/how-fast-mtn-5g-network
https://www.nairaland.com/5554418/summary-first-mtn-5g-network
You guys are a bunch of illiterates. No service provider has deployed 5G in Nigeria. What MTN carried out were 5G trials, which took place at some of their service centres. The 5G masts were only situated at those service centres, not beyond.

If you guys know how expensive it is to deploy 5G, then you would that no service provider will be ready for 5G deployment for the next two years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2020
This people

Ffk, Dino, Reno

They are dangerous as the serpent, confusionist becareful of them

Today lies, tomorrow half truth next tomorrow heresy

Fear them people they are demons

2 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by MadamExcellency: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2020
5G Network is not primarily about cables and connections rather multiple radio frequent transmission masts here and there because it has a short distance wave network

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2020
The problem is that many Nigerians don't know the history of FFK and the odious chap himself is relying on that to remaining relevant and trending.

FFK is the same individual, as aviation Minister during OBJ's Presidency, who said that demonic spirits were responsible for the spate of plane crashes under his watch as overseer of the Aviation sector of Nigeria.

One. Does not need to be a genius to know FFK was merely seeking to divert attention away from his own failings as aviation Minister. Today, his agenda is to discredit the current government and trend anyway possible. Dude is shameless and dangerous. Needs to Locked up IMO.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by APCNig: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2020
FFK, you can go and uproot the cables and see how long you will spend behind the bars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2020
But FG said no license has been given

Will these propaganda ever end

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by todaynewsreview: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2020
From video evidence so far in the UK, I can only say, it's unsafe for now.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Koralords: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2020
This guy na disgrace ,saw it on bbc and yahoo news that 5g is safe,various studies have proven this ,
Would the civilized countries that don’t joke with their citizens approve 5g if it’s trullt harmful this guy must say rubbish so he will always be in the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Splashme: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Staphylococcus:
True..

It's really disappointing that FFK as stopped this low to buttress this false informations been decimated.

Countries and regulatory bodies have downplayed this false belief. It's absurd.

Why is Buhari's govt lying?

FFK is only responding to Buhari's team of liars who released a statement that no one has been
granted license to roll out 5G in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Staphylococcus: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Splashme:

Why is Buhari's govt lying?

FFK is only responding to Buhari's team of liars who released a statement that no one has been
granted license to roll out 5G in Nigeria

No lies here.

Licenses have not be issued.

The framework is already in place. This whole 5G you hear is all a transition .... It's not a brand new tech.

2 Likes

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by sammyj: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Kindly confirm if this so called service center are located in Nigeria or in your own isolated country Mr educated literate gentleman
dustmalik:

You guys are a bunch of illiterates. No service provider has deployed 5G in Nigeria. What MTN carried out were 5G trials, which took place at some of their service centres. The 5G masts were only situated at those service centres, not beyond.

If you guys know how expensive it is to deploy 5G, then you would that no service provider will be ready for 5G deployment for the next two years.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Shouldn't you look at that first before these emotional outbursts

dustmalik:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matters Arising: Wado City, Delta State, Nigeria / Kwankwaso Shut Down Kassim Shettima State. / Throwback: Jagaban With Current Governor Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.