Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage (754 Views)

12 Mistakes Young People Make And Regret Later In Life / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by objhack(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 22 TO 28 Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers made. Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow. My Uncle said this to me: _When i was 22, i was talking about making billions before i marry. Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the love of my life very early, But my fear was, can i really take care of her? She's married now with two grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together. I failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait. Don't make our mistakes, I see my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier.Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom. With a well planned life they are happier..What is our problem? Build mansion, buy Rolls Royce, marry Sharon stone type, but Still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_ Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father. Please young men, take my advice seriously. Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding fault in has many good qualities if you look well. Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down. God can change your life in a blink, with a good wife by your side, you will succeed by God grace.... *Ladies, please pass this across to Ur fiancé* *Guys Av a re-think and tell other guys about it too... And consider this advice*
Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seems like and advice for mediocres. grin

"Marry now with the little you have, if you can feed yourself you can feed your wife. Don't make the mistake your father made".

At the end of the day, there'll be a chain of the poverty cycle. Baggage increases.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have heard. Please future wife, how much is ur bride price now

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by yomi007k(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

Nonsense
Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Poverty mentality
Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by dollarcoolcat(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2017
So because it didn't work for u means it not gon work for others? No bro... Man shld marry wen he's capable of feeding and still have some change(like emergency fund) @least

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Every mallam with him kettle

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Young Men Make In Marriage by Abumtestimony1: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2017
Guy you made me to remember my HOD at UNN, Prof. Jonah Onuoha on his "Poverty Tree Theory" . That's the mentality that have keep many in generational poverty. Producing children without plan..competing against self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Who Has No Car Ask/date A Lady Using Suv? / Ladies & guys could this be what you've been looking for? / Twitter User Claim Men Think About Sex When They See Their Mother Sensitive Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.