Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (12447 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by daviomy: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
happi birthday to u sir,long life n prosperity to b hold...more grace in abundant.. u will succeed over ur enemy ..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
As you mark your Birthday today, may the Almighty Father continue to reward you abundantly, bless tou beyond measures and elevate you to a position of greater spiritual level. You have been a shining light to millions and through you hope has been rekindled in mant more.
Your detractors have now become your admirers and those who tried to bring tou sown arw now the ones lifting you up.

Wishing you many more eventful years to your life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

From the Agharanya family.

Lets drop our felications here for a great man

http://emmanuel.tv/
https://www.scoan.org/

It's tomorrow!!
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Blainz:

It's tomorrow!!

Prophet T. B Joshua was born on June 12 1963.
He might decide to mark his birthday tomorrow, but today is his birthday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ivolt: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Jeffboi:

You can accuse but don't insult, don't bring future suffering to your generation

Happy birthday sir

Another sheep spotted.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by princejones(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday to the prophet of our generation, long live sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by spokesboy: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes o, I don't just know why people wouldn't ignore a stroll like you.
Your name sounds like that of a foreigner or better still a potential foreigner (e.g. Biafran). I see the reason why American election still bothers your head till date. And I wonder why you keep stalking Prophet TB Joshua when you don't really believe in him. Abeg leave the man for us joor.
FreddyKruger:

No u don't. If u did u won't be quoting me in denial of a glaring truth.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by spokesboy: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday to the World Renowned Prophet T.B. Joshua.
I can't stop thanking God for blessing us with a man like you. ....For God So Love Nigeria...!
We wish you more graceful years in life.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by fortune1968: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Abracadabra prophet .
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by chiunlimited(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
As you mark your Birthday today, may the Almighty Father continue to reward you abundantly, bless tou beyond measures and elevate you to a position of greater spiritual level. You have been a shining light to millions and through you hope has been rekindled in mant more.
Your detractors have now become your admirers and those who tried to bring tou sown arw now the ones lifting you up.

Wishing you many more eventful years to your life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

From the Agharanya family.

Lets drop our felications here for a great man

http://emmanuel.tv/
https://www.scoan.org/

Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
spokesboy:
Yes o, I don't just know why people wouldn't ignore a stroll like you.
Your name sounds like that of a foreigner or a better still a potential foreigner (e.g. Biafran). I see the reason why American election still bothers your head till date. And I wonder why you keep stalking Prophet TB Joshua when you don't really believe in him. Abeg leave the man for us joor.
[/s]
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by king250james: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Funkybabee(f): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday sir long life and prosperity in Jesus name Age with grace and more blessing

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday God's General.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by immortalvoices(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday my mentor
I respect you sir my hero

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by LordCenturion(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
I Love Prophet TB Joshua kiss

If not for anything at least for healing that dude that had a permanently erect pen*is grin

Happy Birthday Sir!

Pack well Madam,, shey nah only that one you see?, you go love p**** no be small thing
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by greatermax77(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy born day great man of God. many more years to you sir.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2017
oshe11:
Wooooooowwwww

Dats Gud....

Happy Bdae to Him

NwaAmaikpe Avoid dis thread I repeat Avoid this THREAD

On another Note
Please tell the DG of NYSC, Kazaure to withdraw Southerners from Northern States(for some wéeks)b4 1st of October to avoid story that touch ooo
Lets Forward this till it reaches him
Forwarded as recieved(Ex n serving corpers pls do same)

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
54 years old and his full hair has no grey.

But one young pastor in Auchi is already going bald because of the sins on his head.

Happy birthday TBJ.
If only Johnson Suleiman could learn the truth from you.
NwaAmaikpe you no dey hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by enigmaticlion: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2017
smartty68:
Happy Birthday Sir.

I still support your relocation to Israel, if Nigeria still wants to sustain its tourism sector, let Muslims start performing miracles grin
you wan use laff injure me this Monday morning abi? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2017
arukwe123:
Hbd to TB Joshua and Hbd to me. Nairalanders, today is my bday. Show me love

Happy birthday,
Wishing you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by enigmaticlion: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
I Love Prophet TB Joshua kiss

If not for anything at least for healing that dude that had a permanently erect pen*is grin

Happy Birthday Sir!
lol grin grin grin e be like you go like that kind pricck.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by oxonek: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Prophet. So underestimated at home. Many Happy Returns Sir.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by tuntech2000: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
HBD Prophet of God.......... more grace to your calling....
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by TenPassfour(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Prophet T.B Joshua, may the good lord continue to bless you,wish you long life in good health,more anointing. God bless you for our generation. Thank you for reaching out to the trouble world. Your kindness gesture is unprecendent, continue to shine in the light of God. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by bumbex(f): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday to my prophet....
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by mikeapollo: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday sir, Prophet TB Joshua.
The nemesis of the Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN)!
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ejirocaro: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hbd Sir many more years ahead
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by jazzyjagz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Prophet of our time. God bless u and your family
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by clark0: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Vikky014(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
smartty68:
Happy Birthday Sir.

I still support your relocation to Israel, if Nigeria still wants to sustain its tourism sector, let Muslims start performing miracles grin
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Jesus And Mohammed! / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.