Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (12463 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Thisis2raw(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday to him.. Wish him more successful years to come
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Amberon11: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday my mentor, better is not good enough the best is yet to come.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Amberon11: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2017
What stops you from starting your own scam ministry and making billions?
FreddyKruger:

What a mighty fake scam prophet TB Joshua is...now run along undecided
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by achemajulius(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy belated birthday to you Sir.More Grace
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ElajRita(f): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Urgent stupidity is on high level
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by achemajulius(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy belated birthday to you Sir.More Grace!!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by trippletella(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday to a humble and exemplary man of God.

I introduced you to all my family and the difference today is very clear.

May the Almighty God continue to keep you alive for me and other good people.

Live Long my father in the Lord.

God Is with us! cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by sarahade(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
be shouting fake Pastor when your Pastor and alfa Sef na fake.
Scammers every where
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Edunwa302(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday my prophet
A man full of wisdom and a great man

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ivytemple: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
happy belated birthday daddy sir,more grace at every side.
please let watch what we say to a man of GOD.
WEATHER HE IS FAKE OR NOT FAKE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
BE GUIDED.

You can accuse but don't insult, don't bring future suffering to your generation

Happy birthday sir[/quote]

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday great Prophet.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2017
This man of God is a huge blessing to mankind. If only more people would open their eyes and mind to see and understand. All the same Happy birthday sir, more annointing amen

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by pauljumbo: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2017
happy birthday to the greatest Nigerian

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by RoyalBlak007: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday O.G cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Ddy(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

if it pained u so must just do the needful....commit suicide. it will help end the pains faster

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by vickylincon(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Jeffboi:

You ignominious, drooling fool. Where do you get off being so self-righteous? Who appointed you Tetrarch of Truth? What a complete and total example of subnormal intelligence!

Smh
kilode? for one person...you wicked sir
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Freddy Freddy! You being a bad boy lately.. Do you want Krueger to visit you in your sleep eh?

I am krueger baby...ur nightmares wen u snooze hunny...so better don't sleep on me wink
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

I am krueger baby...ur nightmares wen u snooze hunny...so better don't sleep on me wink
Seems u enjoyed the movie
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by samuelson06(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday to the Prophet of our time. May God keep and strengthen you more and more for His work.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Ddy:

if it pained u so must just do the needful....commit suicide. it will help end the pains faster
[/s]

Dry! Why does d truth pain u so much? Go drink ratak while masturbating to emmanuel tv tongue
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
ElajRita:

Urgent stupidity is on high level
[/s]

Says a deluded brainwashed slay queen who believes in fake scam miracles instead of working hard for a living tongue
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Jeffboi:

I know far more than you do and would be glad to show you where you are wrong -- which is just about everywhere.
[/s]

No u don't. If u did u won't be quoting me in denial of a glaring truth.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Amberon11:
What stops you from starting your own scam ministry and making billions?
[/s]

I probably would... knowing I'll make a sapping fortune extorting money from gullible folks like u.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by holajeedayy: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Happy birthday to d prophet who predicted wrongly d American presidential elections...what a mighty scam u are undecided
that is ur family problem go and Bleep urself
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Seems u enjoyed the movie

Of course. It's my movie remember?
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
holajeedayy:

that is ur family problem go and Bleep urself
[/s]

Christian fundamentalists everywhere. Yet u scorn muslims for killing for Muhammed undecided
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Johnnyessence(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday to one and only dogged senior prophet t.b Joshua. I so much respect the call of God over life. You have came you have saw and you have conquered the world. You have won battles that confront you in life. You have been mentors to millions of people in the world. I am wishing you long life and prosperity. You will live long and finish strong. You have already make an impact to this generation. Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by jamalnation(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2017
happy birthday day sir
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by enasgreat: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2017
emmadejust:
Happy beleted birthday , prophet of our time.

Blessing and honour shall be your yearly possession
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Prince4mic: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by smiliyB(f): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday sir,i pray that God's Grace will continue to see you through. Amen.much love from me and my family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important / Why Are Some Churches So Competitive? / How To Prosper As A Christian In Times Of Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.