Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) (25106 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by romandiaz(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
Damn right, everybody look! there goes that guy that was forgiven by our pastor after he stole from his office and his face was splattered all over social media.

nonsense. why publicize it like this. You forgave him and gave him a long lasting stigma.

You forgave him and allowed his picture to be taken and still went ahead to make a long post about it on social media and the boy sef get mind stand well for the post-thief photoshoot. Media Age.
.....exactly my thoughts! The guy just turned himself to a wonderful propaganda and hyping tool!
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Vioncy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
Damn right, everybody look! there goes that guy that was forgiven by our pastor after he stole from his office and his face was splattered all over social media.

nonsense. why publicize it like this. You forgave him and gave him a long lasting stigma.

You forgave him and allowed his picture to be taken and still went ahead to make a long post about it on social media and the boy sef get mind stand well for the post-thief photoshoot. Media Age.

WHY ARE YOU SO CURIOUS ABOUT IT? MARY MADELINE, WHEN CAUGHT IN THE VERY ACT WAS FORGIVEN, IF IT WAS NOT OPEN WOULD YOU HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT....HEY THE PASTOR IS FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEP OF HIS MASTER, IF YOU ARE SO MAD......LET ME COME AND BORROW UR PHONE AND DNT RETURN IF BUHARI NO GO HEAR RAM........lol make we like matter for Mathias ooooo JESUS KNOWS WHO HIS SHEEP ARE
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Vioncy:

WHY ARE YOU SO CURIOUS ABOUT IT? MARY MADELINE, WHEN CAUGHT IN THE VERY ACT WAS FORGIVEN, IF IT WAS NOT OPEN WOULD YOU HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT....HEY THE PASTOR IS FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEP OF HIS MASTER, IF YOU ARE SO MAD......LET ME COME AND BORROW UR PHONE AND DNT RETURN IF BUHARI NO GO HEAR RAM........lol make we like matter for Mathias ooooo JESUS KNOWS WHO HIS SHEEP ARE
My dear you have comprehension issues. Did Jesus after forgiving Mary go to Judea to preach about her? Did he write about her. Do you know that he didnt even write the gospels?Stop giving examples with things you don't understand. Your over curiosity made you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by flakkybaby: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
uviesa:
Finally pastor forgive thief who broke into Church office to steal TV . the pastor arrested the poor boy and many other so called women of God where supporting that the boy should go to jail. I air my view on comment and pleaded with d pastor to go and bail the boy and save his soul. Sending him to jail is lifting him higher to crime life. I pledge to help in supporting the boy in whatever he wish to do. Now the pastor said he empower the boy on gala sales. I'm not qiuit comfortable with that kind of empowerment. Am thinking of supporting the boy with 200k. But what can he do to change his life and sin no more with that kind of money? Please I need suggestion before giving him the money.
please sir let him learn a skill boy's cut then you can take it up from there if you give him that money now it will be useless in not less than 2months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. / The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! / Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.