Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! (9783 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Tyche(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Unemployment is very ripe in this country

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Kanana(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
I just cant comprehend what the Igbos really want anymore. You ve made much noise on having a Biafra and the North has issued you with a "sack letter". So expectedly Igbos should have left the North by now and move back to that gully eroded enclave. But alas the music has changed to " we cant leave our hard earned assets behind". Werent you aware of this before you
allowed a London okrika selling albino to lead you astray?

Yeah the flat nosed girl with a pushed up bra emotionally narrated how she and her family got it bad in the North. But worse scenario happens to the mainly menial Northerners in the East as enlightened Northerners avoid staying in the East like the plague because they know how inhospitable and wicked the igbos are to themselves not to talk of outsiders. Such incidence dont get reported because those mostly affected are always the unlearned but surely no igbo can deny such barbaric acts happening.

Despite the threat and declaration the igbos are not willing to leave the North for the East. That should tell the Biafrauds that other igbos would rather stay in the North rather than go back to the East as that will be worse than anything that could ever happen to them where they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
babagy82:

What took you to kano in the first place if you really want biafra?

I went to Kano believing I was living the Nigerian dream but I was mistaken,infact Igbo lives is far more secured and protected in Niger,Chad,Somalia than in Hausa/fulani land.people have the right to choose wherever they want to live but living in Hausa/Fulani land for an Igbo man shouldn't be an option based on personal experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

That is real,the mind set of Nigerian forces against Igbos will change, do you know that they have thousands of Igbo traders in Duoala and other parts Cameroon,Senegal and Coteivore,Ghana etc,when I was in Gambia there are about 60,000 Igbos living in the Gambia according to official list from the Nigerian embassy in Banjul,the biggest pharmacy chain store Stop-Step pharmacy is own by an Igbo man in the Gambia and more than 350,000 Igbos is living in senegal, the Igbos will not be seen as political competitors,most of the violence in the north are religious motivated fuel by politics, Igbos in the north will live under any law put in place by post Nigeria government,no objection again,sharia law 100% or any other law, Igbos are not mainly targeted by northerners in most riot but christians are killed and 99% of Igbos are christians. for every 10 Christians in the core north 6 maybe Igbos.
Wonderful wonderful!... Hausa-Fulani's would no longer harbour their animosity against Igbos because there wouldn't be any political contests any more; attitude of armed forces would change towards Igbos (and I suppose Igbo lives in the north would then be protected because they would be viewed as 'foreign investors' not political competitors... Wonderful!...

Is this reasoning as a result/part of what they teach on Radio-B or is this just your personal imagination at work?... I am truly astonished by this your wild imaginative abilities; you certainly dwell in a fantasy world which you have created for yourself.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
babagy82:

What took you to kano in the first place if you really want biafra?
look at the question a Nigerian is asking his fellow Nigerian,after you will shout one Nigeria, all you people want is a Nigeria where a yoruba man will stay in SW and never move out it or Igbo man should stay in SE or SS and never move out it,the same with northerners.
Is that a country to you,why not divide and go your separate ways since nobody is free to cross each other territory .

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nigeria was never one, and will never be one in the real sense, because everyone gathered together just to share oil wealth. Now when APC came into Power, Buhari started the Nepotism. We warned that Nepotism will destroy the country, and he fired on all four cylinders tagging others 5%. Then he went on to say, that Igbos are misguided youth that did not witness the civil war. What That day, was the end of Nigeria. You are telling the younger generation that they will be killed like their parents and grand parents. When we all know that this generation are dare devils and will never be ruled over by non-challant wanderers.

No country ever survives without Unity and Equity. Buhari has proven that it is better to shoot kidnappers on sight but the cattle rearers can walk freely and kill and rape because they are Fulani/Hausa. Even the military ranks and files work with the herdsmen because they are the ones controlling the government and even our oil wealth.

As far as I know, 2019 is an illusion. No one, and I repeat, the election will not hold if Nigeria remains one till then. Because I know that sacking the Igbos from the North is a decoy. The real strategy is to make sure Osinbajo does not become President.

The Westerners are so biased in their hatred for Igbos that they do not even see how used they have been. MKO was killed alongside his wife by the Northerners. Awolowo was advised to take suicide as a respected option by IBB.

Today, Osinbanjo's Tinubu was pushed aside, and Osinbanjo is called mere commissioner and cordinator. The Northerners wants to cause trouble so the military can take over and arrange for another election to keep their power, cos they know Buhari will never be sound enough if he is not already dead, to govern.

RIP Nigeria. Regionalism or we all go our separate ways. I would have prefered that we deactivate the 1914 Amalgamation which has already expired.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by 7lives: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

You are not saying the truth! No riot has ever happened as a result of a Friday sermon. I know it can as a result of happenings somewhere national or otherwise.

It's true, the July 1999 Bachirawa, Kurna and Angua Yorobawa's crisis, was a fall out of Jumat service at Faggae central mosque.
Who ever wants to harvest honey from the rocks should not mind what befalls his axe.
No be today e don tey wey some people believed that Hausa land is the only place they can make quick money and still double the money.
Let them live with the danger or go home, the only chain holding them down is their love for money.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
R3B3L:
after hearing a lot about ur people (I suppose u r igbo) I believe d loathing comes from a place of reason. D pride and carriage u comport urself with is indeed a strong reason to want u out of d north. Probably out of Nigeria to isreal ( as ur acclaimed origin). I am not hausa, not from d north either, but I've lived in d north, survived two major crises in kaduna, do u c me fighting to have my own country.. u people have never been a part of Nigeria. U c breakdown and instead of trying to mediate u add more tension. I repeat, pride and lack of respect for anyone else's traditions are ur hubris. Go back to wherever u confused lot originated from.
Because someone is proud, you then hate the person so much. While that may be taken as just human behaviour, you take your own hate to the point where at the slightest provocation (e.g. a cartoon drawn by a foreigner in a country 6000km away), you quickly run amok on the street and start slashing their throats (men, women, children). This is the sort of animalistic behaviour you actually approve of and term 'reasonable'?...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by cybriz82(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

You are not saying the truth! No riot has ever happened as a result of a Friday sermon. I know it can as a result of happenings somewhere national or otherwise.

No mind her mek she dey advertise her market.nting like riot every Friday after mosque. Atlis av been there for long too sokoto.kano n kaduna.for almost 15yrs.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:

Wonderful wonderful!... Hausa-Fulani's would no longer harbour their animosity against Igbos because there wouldn't be any political contests any more; attitude of armed forces would change towards Igbos (and I suppose Igbo lives in the north would then be protected because they would be viewed as 'foreign investors' not political competitors... Wonderful!...

Is this reasoning as a result/part of what they teach on Radio-B or is this just your personal imagination at work?... I am truly astonished by this your wild imaginative abilities; you certainly dwell in a fantasy world which you have created for yourself.
I have lived in different countries where Igbo traders control big businesses, but because they are just there for only business,the host dont envy them,in the Gambia,senegal,Duala cameroon,some trading is mainly done by Igbos like spare parts,articles and building and made in Aba imported goods.But the host dont attack them because their businesses is a source of government revenue,the government will not support any killings.
In Nigeria the 2011 killings after the elections wouldnt have affected the Igbos
if they are Biafrans because they wont vote and have no say in the election,so the opponents wont see them as a threat.
If Igbos don't have right to vote in lagos will Oba of lagos have their time to be talking to them or threatening them,no,because they will just go about their businesses,pay their tax and live according to the law as they are doing in Gambia,Senegal,Coteivoire,Ghana etc.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by EmeeNaka: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
Questions which keep bugging my mind, why are many Igbos still living from year to year in the north?... especially in hostile environments like kano, northern kaduna etc?... It's no news that Hausas hate Igbos with a devilish passion and would gladly shed Igbo blood at the slightest provocation.

Second thing I cant understand is, for those citing the blood thirsty nature of northerners as the basis for the clamour for secession, how will merely changing the name of the SE geographic location to 'Biafra' stop the blood thirst of irate northerners against Igbos who have insisted on living in the north?... cos one thing I know for sure is that the Igbos living in the north arent doing so because the SE isn't economically viable; Igbos travel around the world for business because it is in the nature of Igbos to travel for business. So how is the secession supposed to help these Igbos up north?
I am very sure that the reason Northerners kill Igbos/ Non northerners is because of Nigeria. It's being in the same country that causes it. They don't kill Ghanaians, Cameroonians,etc because those one are not Nigerians. I believe that secession will go a long way in curbing the northern feelings towards Non-northerners of Nigeria. Politics that drives tension between will be gone as each nation will be concerned with her issues.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

I have lived in different countries where Igbo traders control big businesses, but because they are just there for only business,the host dont envy them,in the Gambia,senegal,Duala cameroon,some trading is mainly done by Igbos like spare parts,articles and building and made in Aba imported goods.But the host dont attack them because their businesses is a source of government revenue,the government will not support any killings.
In Nigeria the 2011 killings after the elections wouldnt have affected the Igbos
if they are Biafrans because they wont vote and have no say in the election,so the opponents wont see them as a threat.
If Igbos don't have right to vote in lagos will Oba of lagos have their time to be talking to them or threatening them,no,because they will just go about their businesses,pay their tax and live according to the law as they are doing in Gambia,Senegal,Coteivoire,Ghana etc.
EmeeNaka:
I am very sure that the reason Northerners kill Igbos/ Non northerners is because of Nigeria. It's being in the same country that causes it. They don't kill Ghanaians, Cameroonians,etc because those one are not Nigerians. I believe that secession will go a long way in curbing the northern feelings towards Non-northerners of Nigeria. Politics that drives tension between will be gone as each nation will be concerned with her issues.

Igbos are spread across Nigeria from north to west to south; there's no history of Igbos being attacked or killed by anyone in Nigeria except in the north. The threat of lagoon 'curse' by the oba was absolutely nonsense and inconsequential (an empty threat). The only place Igbos have suffered real threat to life is northern Nigeria. So going by your logic where you claim politics is the reason northerners attack Igbos, how come Igbos have never been attacked by anyone else?... Is politics in Nigeria only between north vs Igbos?...

A people who could run into the streets killing Igbos simply because of a cartoon in Denmark, how someone suddenly imagines the same people would automatically turn around and embrace Igbos when Biafra secedes (meanwhile these people are the strongest opposition to the said Biafran secession). I'm still at a loss of words at how any person could be this delusional and bizarrely naive.

Anyway you know what?.. assuming Biafra finally succeeds in seceding tomorrow, kindly carry your entire families and relocate to Kano. It would be interesting beholding how you would be embraced by Hausa-Fulanis in Kano since you would no longer be viewed as political competition. In fact, the Nigerian police in Kano and the Hisbah task force would be very warm and welcoming and nice to you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
Because someone is proud, you then hate the person so much. While that may be taken as just human behaviour, you take your own hate to the point where at the slightest provocation (e.g. a cartoon drawn by a foreigner in a country 6000km away), you quickly run amok on the street and start slashing their throats (men, women, children). This is the sort of animalistic behaviour you actually approve of and term 'reasonable'?...

no one hates because u are proud and den kills u. U are caught in d line of fire. I was too. I'm saying ur pride is Wat is making d north kick u out. And it is perfectly understandable.. u people can leave so d rest of us can work our way to attainable diplomacy and logical existence. Or u think most countries enjoying such achieved it in a day?? I'm not surprised, ur women have more fight in dem.. ever heard about d Aba riot..?? Lol...
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by salam1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
lestat:
To be honest I remember some dudes I met who told me he personally experienced this rioting in the Northern​Nigeria ..he said he couldn't eat meat again after what he saw .
Truth be told they are barbaric ...
Any tribe who thinks these Northerners are better than the Igbo well good luck but at this point it's only fair not to force anyone to stay with a group they don't agree with ...

Respect for human life and rights should come first above all else.
It's sad that it's come to this but it's time the country divides

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by salam1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
But if truly u r not wanted up north would u v stayed and even n established business dere. Plss let's stop lieinh to ourselves. If u r not wanted somewhere the best tin to do is to leave. If u r so loved in ur father land y kom to somobe else town after accommodating u keep insulting dem everyday DAT dey r parasite, who r d parasite BTW u and d northerners?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by AgentSmith001: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:

. this i am Igbo dude again?

get outta here before i Before i smash ur Yoruba cone head to death

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by kingzizzy: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kanana:
I just cant comprehend what the Igbos really want anymore. You ve made much noise on having a Biafra and the North has issued you with a "sack letter". So expectedly Igbos should have left the North by now and move back to that gully eroded enclave. But alas the music has changed to " we cant leave our hard earned assets behind". Werent you aware of this before you
allowed a London okrika selling albino to lead you astray?

Yeah the flat nosed girl with a pushed up bra emotionally narrated how she and her family got it bad in the North. But worse scenario happens to the mainly menial Northerners in the East as enlightened Northerners avoid staying in the East like the plague because they know how inhospitable and wicked the igbos are to themselves not to talk of outsiders. Such incidence dont get reported because those mostly affected are always the unlearned but surely no igbo can deny such barbaric acts happening.

Despite the threat and declaration the igbos are not willing to leave the North for the East. That should tell the Biafrauds that other igbos would rather stay in the North rather than go back to the East as that will be worse than anything that could ever happen to them where they are.

How will the Igbos leaving the North to go back to the East get them Biafra? What important for Igbos like me is getting Biafra, not doing what the North wants.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. this i am Igbo dude again?

get outta here before i Before i smash ur Yoruba cone head to death
Daftness is not a virtue...
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
R3B3L:
no one hates because u are proud and den kills u. U are caught in d line of fire. I was too. I'm saying ur pride is Wat is making d north kick u out. And it is perfectly understandable.. u people can leave so d rest of us can work our way to attainable diplomacy and logical existence. Or u think most countries enjoying such achieved it in a day?? I'm not surprised, ur women have more fight in dem.. ever heard about d Aba riot..?? Lol...
Mr Man, stop deceiving yourself; at the slightest provocation, those guys look for the easiest Igbo target and fiam! they pull out their knives. They paint most of the crisis with the religious undertone and you dont need me to remind you of the religious intolerance and extremism. At every chance, they begin to target Christians, of which Igbos make up a high proportion of Christian communities in those cities. They generally believe the Igbos are the cause of all their problems. You were caught in that line of fire because in their eyes, they can't differentiate you from an Igbo man. The people perpetrating the carnage up north can't tell the difference between an Igbo or a Delta or Edo or even Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
Mr Man, stop deceiving yourself; at the slightest provocation, those guys look for the easiest Igbo target and fiam! they pull out their knives. They paint most of the crisis with the religious undertone and you dont need me to remind you of the religious intolerance and extremism. At every chance, they begin to target Christians, of which Igbos make up a high proportion of Christian communities in those cities. They generally believe the Igbos are the cause of all their problems. You were caught in that line of fire because in their eyes, they can't differentiate you from an Igbo man. The people perpetrating the carnage up north can't tell the difference between an Igbo or a Delta or Edo or even Yoruba man.
Wat exactly is ur problem. Taraba just passed an anti grazing bill against herdsmen. Same people u complain kill u are filtering out d chaotic ones (who were originally never nigerians). U lack patience to watch ds and so react as well. I c right tru all d excuses.. ur agitation is one ur forefathers have been fighting for.. too bad u r fighting a wrong fight, amongst country folk. Wit such spirit one is left to wonder why it was d afonjas who ejected slavers.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by SalamRushdie: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
You can't blame this girl I swear ...Any Christian that has ever lived in that place called Tundun Maliki in Zoo road Kano can never like any Hausa person ...That place is the most intolerable place against Christians on earth , twice I almost lost my life in that place for nothing , the first one was when may friend and I bought spoilt yoghurt from a shop there and went back for a refund and it before I knew it crowds had gathered and started stoning us if not for one rich Hausa woman that took us and hid us in her home office that day till night it would have been the end , my friend his head broken but I was lucky to escape without a scratch.. Second was when we went out and came back to find out that all the Christians on our street were killed but we and our house then was spared just because we were not around that day ... If you ever stayed in that Tundun Maliki you can't like Hausa people

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:

Igbos are spread across Nigeria from north to west to south; there's no history of Igbos being attacked or killed by anyone in Nigeria except in the north. The threat of lagoon 'curse' by the oba was absolutely nonsense and inconsequential (an empty threat). The only place Igbos have suffered real threat to life is northern Nigeria. So going by your logic where you claim politics is the reason northerners attack Igbos, how come Igbos have never been attacked by anyone else?... Is politics in Nigeria only between north vs Igbos?...

A people who could run into the streets killing Igbos simply because of a cartoon in Denmark, how someone suddenly imagines the same people would automatically turn around and embrace Igbos when Biafra secedes (meanwhile these people are the strongest opposition to the said Biafran secession). I'm still at a loss of words at how any person could be this delusional and bizarrely naive.

Anyway you know what?.. assuming Biafra finally succeeds in seceding tomorrow, kindly carry your entire families and relocate to Kano. It would be interesting beholding how you would be embraced by Hausa-Fulanis in Kano since you would no longer be viewed as political competition. In fact, the Nigerian police in Kano and the Hisbah task force would be very warm and welcoming and nice to you.
Your perception of the whole thing is wrong,in religious riot they kill Christians not Igbos,if Nigerian government allow them to be killing Christians in their country as they like,that is their own cup of tea,the international community will react to it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

Of course riots have happened on Friday Sallah. So many times. I am a living witness. As a boy, I can't count how many times I helped my mum close her store because of senseless fights from Izala and Shia Muslims after Sallah.

The annoying thing is how they pounce on innocent people who know not what caused the fight. The level of religious intolerance and zeal to kill at the most stupid and slight reasons is troublesome.

I still remember how we run when it was time to choose a new emir. Killing guests who have no idea what the power tussle is about. I don't preach hate but truth. Calling Hausas barbaric is what I don't support. But in terms of violence and barbarism, more people have it imbedded in their system in the north.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by munas: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:
Anybody can make such a video and spew whatever trash he likes. As they say: video, pics, or mention names of those butchered or i don't believe.

Look, nobody is forcing anybody to live anywhere. If you don't like a place, you leave. She said " Hausa people are barbaric" . I can't also call Igbo people barbaric, if I can use the same yardstick she use to arrive at her conclusion.

Finally, she ain't even sounding intelligent but emotional.

Its either you are a kid or you are a complete IDIOT
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by PDJT: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
bestpunterever:
is for afonja its very delicious, now this is for ipork.

Lol. Which tribe are you?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

Your perception of the whole thing is wrong,in religious riot they kill Christians not Igbos,if Nigerian government allow them to be killing Christians in their country as they like,that is their own cup of tea,the international community will react to it.
This international community which you claim would start reacting, I'm still wondering what has stopped them from reacting in all other carnages recorded through history. I also wonder what will prompt them to start 'reacting' in this promised ideal world which you keep fantasizing about.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
R3B3L:
Wat exactly is ur problem. Taraba just passed an anti grazing bill against herdsmen. Same people u complain kill u are filtering out d chaotic ones (who were originally never nigerians). U lack patience to watch ds and so react as well. I c right tru all d excuses.. ur agitation is one ur forefathers have been fighting for.. too bad u r fighting a wrong fight, amongst country folk. Wit such spirit one is left to wonder why it was d afonjas who ejected slavers.

I was simply stating a fact about an inherent hatred northerners have for Igbos, a hatred which transcends human understanding which drives them to unleash fatal violence on their targets at the slightest provocation. By the way, don't get it twisted, Taraba state is a peaceful uneventful Christian state which totally isn't in the league of the hostile locations I referred to. Now again, it's also imperative you go back and read my first comment which you quoted, I never called for secession as a solution; rather I questioned secession proponents by asking how they think secession of the SE will solve the problem of violent attacks against peaceful Igbos living in the north.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by KratosCorp: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
It will be clear then that the hostility is not coming from your so called compatriots. In that case relational ties and treaties can be severed without any major consequenses.

obailala:

So how is the secession supposed to help these Igbos up north?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by bestpunterever: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
PDJT:

Lol. Which tribe are you?
proudly Yoruba.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:

I was simply stating a fact about an inherent hatred northerners have for Igbos, a hatred which transcends human understanding which drives them to unleash fatal violence on their targets at the slightest provocation. By the way, don't get it twisted, Taraba state is a peaceful uneventful Christian state which totally isn't in the league of the hostile locations I referred to. Now again, it's also imperative you go back and read my first comment which you quoted, I never called for secession as a solution; rather I questioned secession proponents by asking how they think secession of the SE will solve the problem of violent attacks against peaceful Igbos living in the north.
dat is left for u and ur people to answer.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2017
KratosCorp:
It will be clear then that the hostility is not coming from your so called compatriots. In that case relational ties and treaties can be severed without any major consequenses.

Bro, it will take a whole generation of orientation and re-orientation to wipe off the animosity most irate northerners have for Igbos. No amount of treaties or threats of relationship severance can stop the irate northern youth on the streets from carrying out their plots... I dont know where some people get these sort of weird idealist imaginations from that a 'treaty' between the governments of two underdeveloped chaotic countries can possibly stop that grown-up uneducated almajiri on the dusty street from venting his anger on the nearest 'infidel/nyamiri'..
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by stayreal: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Ojiofor:
The young lady said nothing but the truth,Hausa/fulani barbarism forced me to leave Kano in mid 90s after surviving two deadly riots in which I lost a lot friends for no reason.
In the North there is always tension and panic every friday amongst Igbo living there because they can start their madness from the Mosque unprovoked,the safety of southerners living in the North depends on the type of sermon the almajiris received from their mallam every friday.It doesn't worth it to live in Hausa/Fulani land.

Our parents generation has failed to be truthful to their children about the evils of Nigeria. Anytime I see an Igbo being happy about being a Nigerian, I know that there patents have hidden the plight of our people from them. Many Igbos are waking up, but many will be in for a rude awakening when all hell breaks loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level / Why PDP Must Not Die / Dapchi Girls Abduction: Hold Presidency Responsible - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.