Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! (9782 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

Am a Hausa man from Kano, so when someone lie against my state, I have to respond.

Look, in life, you have to take some certain risk if you want to make some headways.

She called Hausa people barbaric and I was offended. Imagine if Trump called black people nasty and dirty, the whole civilised world would have descended on him. Anyway, am not even comparing her to Trump; I think a Nazi will be more appropriate.
Una own barbarism is too much abeg,imagine what the Boko haram is doing in the north and you are here telling us that she called you people barbaric,cant you see that your people are very barbaric,bombing market,school,killing here and there.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

If that is the case Nigeria is not country,imagine a country like South Africa and somebody from Capetown cannot live in Johannesburg,then while are they living in the same country,let us tell ourselves the truth,we all humans with conscience from God.

Nigeria is a country to

1. The elites
2. Peasant who trade among themselves
3. International committee

In this era where alliance are sorted after and formed, some are asking for its dissolution out of shear ignorance and hate.

Poverty I believe is a bad thing.

Look at NATO? EU? Shanghai Cooperation Organization( SCO) and many more.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

Una own barbarism is too much abeg,imagine what the Boko haram is doing in the north and you are here telling us that she called you people barbaric,cant you see that your people are very barbaric,bombing market,school,killing here and there.

Another ignorant buffon.

Most of Boko Haram members are Kanuri in Maiduguri not even Hausa

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by modsfucker: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra and Experience Living in Kano...Must Watch! Make sure you listen carefully to her experience living in Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQjUeNsAWA&feature=youtu.be

Your enlightened siblings have an answer for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1TDW-VUzU

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by modsfucker: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Tell them my brother...they don't realize how far this struggle has gone. Younger women are fed too!

But these ones are not fed up

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Mune: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
modsfucker:

Your enlightened siblings have an answer for you

How I wish all Nigerians will be educated and exposed; this nonsense wouldn't have been coming up.

No wonder the system make education difficult to get so that the tool of divide and rule since colonial times will still continue to be effectively implemented.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Kemperor: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Nne true talk... U are pretty but ur nose no be here...

Calm ur nerves.... Ur nose is..... Infact u need to visit a plastic surgeon....
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
Questions which keep bugging my mind, why are many Igbos still living from year to year in the north?... especially in hostile environments like kano, northern kaduna etc?... It's no news that Hausas hate Igbos with a devilish passion and would gladly shed Igbo blood at the slightest provocation.

Second thing I cant understand is, for those citing the blood thirsty nature of northerners as the basis for the clamour for secession, how will merely changing the name of the SE geographic location to 'Biafra' stop the blood thirst of irate northerners against Igbos who have insisted on living in the north?... cos one thing I know for sure is that the Igbos living in the north arent doing so because the SE isn't economically viable; Igbos travel around the world for business because it is in the nature of Igbos to travel for business. So how is the secession supposed to help these Igbos up north?

1. Igbos live in the north because Igbos are mainly traders and they move all over the land looking for less competitive environment to expand their business very fast just like the herdsmen are moving all Nigeria landscape looking for pasture for their cattle.

2.Igbos are not mainly into lower cadre of police and armed forces which they normally called recruit in Nigeria,this employment take care of many northern youths and the excess of Igbo youths survive on trading, Onitsha, Aba, PH which is the major business centers of the east is filled up and highly competitive,the north have less competitive environment due to it vast area.
3. If they have Biafra their citizenship will change and the killings will stop because they will no longer participate in the politics of Nigeria and the Nigeria will be very conscious to protect foreign investment to avoid diplomatic rows with Biafra, the security agencies will never tolerate attack on foreigners because that will have serious consequences on the economy.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
The igbos started it, they hated everyone they want to marginalize every one, if you give them a yard they will want to make it a mile. They started first coup just to wipe away hausas from power, killed sardauna and tafawa balewa and many more. If you see a problem, go back to Your history books and educate yourself on wHat really happened. Nigeria wud have been a better place without igbos, armed robbery, kidnappings, drug pushing, baby factory, e.t.c. let them pack their wahala and leave north. We have been praying for that for time immemorial
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by tomakint: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra and Experience Living in Kano...Must Watch! Make sure you listen carefully to her experience living in Kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQjUeNsAWA&feature=youtu.be
This is too real to be ignored. She is on point.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Mune:

Another ignorant buffon.

Most of Boko Haram members are Kanuri in Maiduguri not even Hausa
Both we see all as Hausas, the same way you see all Easterners as Igbos, Kaduna Nzeogwu executed a coup they call it Igbo coup,but the said man is not an Igbo man but is from a place where they bear Igbo names like Ikwerre,Ika people and many of them said they are not Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
babagy82:
The igbos started it, they hated everyone they want to marginalize every one, if you give them a yard they will want to make it a mile. They started first coup just to wipe away hausas from power, killed sardauna and tafawa balewa and many more. If you see a problem, go back to Your history books and educate yourself on wHat really happened. Nigeria wud have been a better place without igbos, armed robbery, kidnappings, drug pushing, baby factory, e.t.c. let them pack their wahala and leave north. We have been praying for that for time immemorial
But the man that executed the coup is not an Igbo man, Kaduna Nzeogwu and many of his accomplice are from Delta state the mid-western Nigeria, grant them Biafra first before they will leave,last time they left and you came to their home and fought them.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by obailala(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

3. If they have Biafra their citizenship will change and the killings will stopbecause they will no longer participate in the politics of Nigeria and the Nigeria will be very conscious to protect foreign investment to avoid diplomatic rows with Biafra, the security agencies will never tolerate attack on foreigners because that will have serious consequences on the economy.
You seriously believe the animosity and hunger for blood the northerners have against Igbos will miraculously change simply because the Igbos would then be tagged foreigners?... Or sorry, you strongly believe this very Nigerian Police Force or the Nigerian Army (which can't evven defend itself) would then suddenly devote miraculous energy and enthusiasm to protect Igbos living in the north because they would then be tagged 'foreign investors'?... Jeez! how do people even come up with these kind of fantasies? shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2017
I like the fundamental rights question.Hope she doesnt stay in d north anymore because this video will go viral and we dont want people trying to harm her.
afonjadie:
And she said Afonjas are not threat to Igbo's grin grin grin

That is the truth no Igbo man sees an Afonja as threat or competition cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them no reach, in Igbo we call it "Ofe Nkuchapu" grin grin grin
Yorubas cant be ur threat because we are peaceful and accomodating but just remember the gentility of a tiger is not a show of cowardice.It is this rude attitude and empty chest beating that made d northerners turn against you.Keep doing it until other ethnic groups throw you out and isolate you.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
You seriously believe the animosity and hunger for blood the northerners have against Igbos will miraculously change simply because the Igbos would then be tagged foreigners?... Or sorry, you strongly believe this very Nigerian Police Force or the Nigerian Army (which can't evven defend itself) would then suddenly devote miraculous energy and enthusiasm to protect Igbos living in the north because they would then be tagged 'foreign investors'?... Jeez! how do people even come up with these kind of fantasies? shocked
That is real,the mind set of Nigerian forces against Igbos will change, do you know that they have thousands of Igbo traders in Duoala and other parts Cameroon,Senegal and Coteivore,Ghana etc,when I was in Gambia there are about 60,000 Igbos living in the Gambia according to official list from the Nigerian embassy in Banjul,the biggest pharmacy chain store Stop-Step pharmacy is own by an Igbo man in the Gambia and more than 350,000 Igbos is living in senegal, the Igbos will not be seen as political competitors,most of the violence in the north are religious motivated fuel by politics, Igbos in the north will live under any law put in place by post Nigeria government,no objection again,sharia law 100% or any other law, Igbos are not mainly targeted by northerners in most riot but christians are killed and 99% of Igbos are christians. for every 10 Christians in the core north 6 maybe Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by NafeesaAA(f): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Fuckingg lair, who sells medicine in Kantin Kwari Market she said was burnt down?? Katin Kwari is purely a textile market and the last time Kano witness a religious crisis on the magnitude she is referring to, I don't think she was born by.then.

Anyway, Hausa are barbaric, guess what?? Tell your brothers and sisters that Oct deadline is fast approaching. They should start packing

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by NafeesaAA(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
She forgot how her igbo brothers buried 3 KEKE NAPEP riders alive under the foundation of a church in Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by intruxive(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2017
I know this girl na shocked
Na olosho for sabon gari b4 na, chai e be like say aboki do her strong things grin
That their "buran tashi" still dey her memory
Ndooo
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Fuckingg lair, who sells medicine in Kantin Kwari Market she said was burnt down?? Katin Kwari is purely a textile market and the last time Kano witness a religious crisis on the magnitude she is referring to, I don't think she was born by.then.

Anyway, Hausa are barbaric, guess what?? Tell your brothers and sisters that Oct deadline is fast approaching. They should start packing

I don't think that the girl is lying, I was also brought up in the north, it is alway running running all the the time,burning of market and killing of christians in any slightest provocation.
Before they leave by OCT 1,they should make sure that Biafra is granted to them,so that they will have a government that will champion their course

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
babagy82:

Igbos have been asking for Singapore treatment from Malaysians but rather you will go to war to keep Igbos in same country with you and even kill millions.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by afonjadie: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Henryyy:
I like the fundamental rights question.Hope she doesnt stay in d north anymore because this video will go viral and we dont want people trying to harm her.

Yorubas cant be ur threat because we are peaceful and accomodating but just remember the gentility of a tiger is not a show of cowardice.It is this rude attitude and empty chest beating that made d northerners turn against you.Keep doing it until other ethnic groups throw you out and isolate you.

Which northerns the same ones that are trying to take back their words or the senseless youth leader that have been all over the media house social media and blogs and YouTube trying to take back his words and chew on them like a ruminant goat that he his grin that's that.

Peaceful ko peaceful ni those alaye, agbero, shouting owo da, owo da they are peaceful abi, omonile is peaceful too abi, all the Afonjas in Mushin, oshodi, orile, bariga, egbeda, iyana ipaja, Ketu, ikorodu etc are peaceful abi, truth is trouble knows its bound in Lagos.

The Igbo's worked hard to earn everything they have in Lagos today, even the so called peace you speak about, Afonja have made Igbo's formidable in Lagos and that's why there is peace if not Afonjas will do worse than abokis, even abokis don't have omonile.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
Questions which keep bugging my mind, why are many Igbos still living from year to year in the north?... especially in hostile environments like kano, northern kaduna etc?... It's no news that Hausas hate Igbos with a devilish passion and would gladly shed Igbo blood at the slightest provocation.

Second thing I cant understand is, for those citing the blood thirsty nature of northerners as the basis for the clamour for secession, how will merely changing the name of the SE geographic location to 'Biafra' stop the blood thirst of irate northerners against Igbos who have insisted on living in the north?... cos one thing I know for sure is that the Igbos living in the north arent doing so because the SE isn't economically viable; Igbos travel around the world for business because it is in the nature of Igbos to travel for business. So how is the secession supposed to help these Igbos up north?
after hearing a lot about ur people (I suppose u r igbo) I believe d loathing comes from a place of reason. D pride and carriage u comport urself with is indeed a strong reason to want u out of d north. Probably out of Nigeria to isreal ( as ur acclaimed origin). I am not hausa, not from d north either, but I've lived in d north, survived two major crises in kaduna, do u c me fighting to have my own country.. u people have never been a part of Nigeria. U c breakdown and instead of trying to mediate u add more tension. I repeat, pride and lack of respect for anyone else's traditions are ur hubris. Go back to wherever u confused lot originated from.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2017
NafeesaAA:
She forgot how her igbo brothers buried 3 KEKE NAPEP riders alive under the foundation of a church in Enugu
Please stop all this unconfirmed reports by bloggers,any body can tag pictures and write rubbish,trying to incite violence is not good

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Shikenan ko, magana ya kare
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Odingo1: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
R3B3L:
after hearing a lot about ur people (I suppose u r igbo) I believe d loathing comes from a place of reason. D pride and carriage u comport urself with is indeed a strong reason to want u out of d north. Probably out of Nigeria to isreal ( as ur acclaimed origin). I am not hausa, not from d north either, but I've lived in d north, survived two major crises in kaduna, do u c me fighting to have my own country.. u people have never been a part of Nigeria. U c breakdown and instead of trying to mediate u add more tension. I repeat, pride and lack of respect for anyone else's traditions are ur hubris. Go back to wherever u confused lot originated from.
It shows you are a coward,you survive been killed and you cant voice out,guy park one side abeg and continue in your chains of slavery

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Ojiofor:

Igbos have been asking for Singapore treatment from Malaysians but rather you will go to war to keep Igbos in same country with you and even kill millions.
Go to war to keep igbos with us? Who leaves kano for imo state? No sane hausa man will do that. For ur information, majority of hausa peeps you see in the east are not even Nigerians. Anyway, better be worried about how the southeast will accomodate you guys when we pursue you form north
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

That is real,the mind set of Nigerian forces against Igbos will change, do you know that they have thousands of Igbo traders in Duoala and other parts Cameroon,Senegal and Coteivore,Ghana etc,when I was in Gambia there are about 60,000 Igbos living in the Gambia according to official list from the Nigerian embassy in Banjul,the biggest pharmacy chain store Stop-Step pharmacy is own by an Igbo man in the Gambia and more than 350,000 Igbos is living in senegal, the Igbos will not be seen as political competitors,most of the violence in the north are religious motivated fuel by politics, Igbos in the north will live under any law put in place by post Nigeria government,no objection again,sharia law 100% or any other law, Igbos are not mainly targeted by northerners in most riot but christians are killed and 99% of Igbos are christians. for every 10 Christians in the core north 6 maybe Igbos.
there u go again. Preaching how cosmopolitan u half Jews are yet in reality more Dan half of ur community in diaspora are in illegal dealings.. for every one igbo killed during a religious crisis u equate it to 10. Other tribes reside der as well and suffer jst as much.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by R3B3L(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Odingo1:

It shows you are a coward,you survive been killed and you cant voice out,guy park one side abeg and continue in your chains of slavery
who's running away?? U dug dat cheap ditch for yoself.ds is my country. D whole of it... u are D one whose mental faculties has enslaved him to think it's amongst kinsmen dat rigours don't exist. Piss off.. wuss.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Ojiofor: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
babagy82:

Go to war to keep igbos with us? Who leaves kano for imo state? No sane hausa man will do that. For ur information, majority of hausa peeps you see in the east are not even Nigerians. Anyway, better be worried about how the southeast will accomodate you guys when we pursue you form north
I left Kano since 1996 alongside my brothers and their families btw,didn't you guys fought Biafra from 167-70 to keep Igbos in one NIJERIYA?
Do the right thing and let your leaders both in house of assembly and senate vote in favour of Biafra and see us leave today not tomorrow.
Without doing that your threat is empty.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by pauljumbo: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
I was crying listening to this young girl

I love nigeria so much

But everything thus girl is saying is absolutely truth

In times like this we only need the best from God

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Igbo Girl Speaks On Biafra And Experience Living In Kano...Must Watch! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ojiofor:

I left Kano since 1996 alongside my brothers and their families btw,didn't you guys fought Biafra from 167-70 to keep Igbos in one NIJERIYA?
Do the right thing and let your leaders both in house of assembly and senate vote in favour of Biafra and see us leave today not tomorrow.
Without doing that your threat is empty.
What took you to kano in the first place if you really want biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level / Vice President Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Road Safety Advisory Council / No Going Back On TSA, Fed Govt Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.