Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (49306 Views)

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
indigene:

In 1966, The Hausas demanded to leave Nigeria, An Ibo man Late Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi said NO and issued singlehandedly Unification decree 34.
In 1967 various interpretations of Aburi accord lead to out break of Nigeria civil war, When Gowon said the Ibo will not go away, Ojukwu declared a break away from Nigeria.
In 2014 An Ibo man who has never till the ground or have planted a single stake of maize starts to agitate the breakaway.
See the dilly dally. Hausa said will go away, an Ibo man said NO.
An Ibo !an said we want to break away, an Hausa man said NO.
Now an Ibo man keep saying we want to breakaway, an Hausa opened they door for him to go away, and why are they troubled?

Fear God.

Even if the Igbos said that they want to leave, as at today that process has not started so on what ground are the North asking them to leave?

If the North are serious about that why not ensure that the Igbo gets it and when they do they can ask them to leave since they have their country. At this point officially the Igbos like every other groups in Nigeria are still part of the country, hence, have the rights and privileges like every other group and anyone that thinks that there is any justification for the comment should have his/her head exams.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by able20(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
ashawopikin:
So dis one na youth? No wonder
No wonder the Igbo's see those illiterate as jokers.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please, where can I do a DNA test? Because my mind is telling me that I am not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by blaqroy: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Alariwo2:

Tell them.. Apparently, they've gotten fed up of igbo bullshit in Nigeria.

People they feed holding the nation to ransom with their useless agitation. And they don't have any meaningful contribution to the country.
Bloody parasites

You think soso
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
In naija Youthfulness begins at 70... grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by jonero4(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hate naija

If you love Biafra, Hit like
Share if you are ipob member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by bionixs: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Old man with the brain of a toddler. Keep dribbling like the handicapped kid you are but when you are done, ensure you return to your village where everything is good and rosy and stop constituting yourself into a nuisance in the "zoo".

By the way, the oxygen sensor I bought from you was crap, get ready to return my money. Little boy.
show me the original one you sale.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Krystaal(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
In view of recent events in the political space called Nigeria, we, the youths of Oduduwa republic occupying the geographical space called South West of Nigeria hereby categorically state without any reservation that we are sick and tired of the generational threats of the Igbo extraction of this forced union, to go their separate ways in what they call Biafra.

In this threat we were born, in this threat we’ve lived our lives and if care is not taken, in this same threat our children will grow up and give birth to their own children.

It is unfortunate that our fathers do not realize the enormous damage they do to our personalities and confidence by keeping quiet all these years making us look like the Igbos are doing us a favour by cohabiting with us, occupying our space, enjoying our resources and even to the point of dominating our political arena.

OUR GENERATION MUST END THIS NONSENSE.
Without wasting time in going to the details of the issues, as the whole world knows too well where we are coming from, where we are and where we are likely to end up, we wish to make it abundantly clear that we shall no longer tolerate the madness of the Igbo region intimidating, harassing and defrauding the Yoruba nation with their empty calls for Biafra.

As from today, the 12th day of June 2017, any mention of Biafra again on our soil will automatically, without recourse to any other warning, earn the Igbos an eviction notice from all of the six states that form ODUDUWA REPUBLIC namely, for the avoidance of doubts, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti.

We shall within three months of such act of agitation for Biafra do everything possible to chase the Igbos out of our land so we all can leave in peace and regain our dignity as human race.

If you are my wife or my husband and every morning you wake up, you threaten to divorce me, one day, no matter how gentle and loving I am, I will get tired of your threats and accept your proposal, that exactly is the stage we are now. But note that you cannot divorce me and still insist you want to live in my house or keep occupying my space.

You cannot divorce me and still insist on sleeping with me forever, it cannot just work. You divorce me, you go your way and allow somebody else who values me, who will not be abusing and cursing me everyday of my life to move in and occupy the space. It’s just common sense.

It should be noted that we are not by this declaration asking the Igbos to leave our space, however, the choice is theirs.

If you want to live within the ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, you must henceforth shut up, shut down your agitation for Biafra, respect us as a people, your loving and accommodating hosts and choose to live in peace with us, otherwise, any three months from the time you carry out any Biafra activity again, we will make sure you vacate our land.

The fact that our fathers have tolerated this nonsense for ages does not make all of us stupid, Oduduwa lineage is never a cowardly race, we only don’t react intuitively, even the Igbo race should know by now that everyone has been pushed to the wall and if you think this is an empty threat, we dare you to dare us.

We are using this medium also to call on all Nigerian citizens of Yoruba extraction living, working or sojourning in any part of the Southern region of the Nigeria to, as a matter of urgency, begin to make a relocation plan.

Home is home, nowhere else is better than home. Please do not allow this time bomb to catch you unawares.

This declaration goes for any tribe, region or group of people that cannot stand our gut on our soil. A word is enough for the wise..

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Clemsworld(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
[b][/b]hello
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by EzeUche(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Him being considered a "youth" is why the North continues to have problems.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Clemsworld(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi[hi][/b]
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by stephleena(f): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Krystaal:

In view of recent events in the political space called Nigeria, we, the youths of Oduduwa republic occupying the geographical space called South West of Nigeria hereby categorically state without any reservation that we are sick and tired of the generational threats of the Igbo extraction of this forced union, to go their separate ways in what they call Biafra.

In this threat we were born, in this threat we’ve lived our lives and if care is not taken, in this same threat our children will grow up and give birth to their own children.

It is unfortunate that our fathers do not realize the enormous damage they do to our personalities and confidence by keeping quiet all these years making us look like the Igbos are doing us a favour by cohabiting with us, occupying our space, enjoying our resources and even to the point of dominating our political arena.

Without wasting time in going to the details of the issues, as the whole world knows too well where we are coming from, where we are and where we are likely to end up, we wish to make it abundantly clear that we shall no longer tolerate the madness of the Igbo region intimidating, harassing and defrauding the Yoruba nation with their empty calls for Biafra.

As from today, the 12th day of June 2017, any mention of Biafra again on our soil will automatically, without recourse to any other warning, earn the Igbos an eviction notice from all of the six states that form ODUDUWA REPUBLIC namely, for the avoidance of doubts, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti.

We shall within three months of such act of agitation for Biafra do everything possible to chase the Igbos out of our land so we all can leave in peace and regain our dignity as human race.

If you are my wife or my husband and every morning you wake up, you threaten to divorce me, one day, no matter how gentle and loving I am, I will get tired of your threats and accept your proposal, that exactly is the stage we are now. But note that you cannot divorce me and still insist you want to live in my house or keep occupying my space.

You cannot divorce me and still insist on sleeping with me forever, it cannot just work. You divorce me, you go your way and allow somebody else who values me, who will not be abusing and cursing me everyday of my life to move in and occupy the space. It’s just common sense.

It should be noted that we are not by this declaration asking the Igbos to leave our space, however, the choice is theirs.

If you want to live within the ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, you must henceforth shut up, shut down your agitation for Biafra, respect us as a people, your loving and accommodating hosts and choose to live in peace with us, otherwise, any three months from the time you carry out any Biafra activity again, we will make sure you vacate our land.

The fact that our fathers have tolerated this nonsense for ages does not make all of us stupid, Oduduwa lineage is never a cowardly race, we only don’t react intuitively, even the Igbo race should know by now that everyone has been pushed to the wall and if you think this is an empty threat, we dare you to dare us.

We are using this medium also to call on all Nigerian citizens of Yoruba extraction living, working or sojourning in any part of the Southern region of the Nigeria to, as a matter of urgency, begin to make a relocation plan.

Home is home, nowhere else is better than home. Please do not allow this time bomb to catch you unawares.

This declaration goes for any tribe, region or group of people that cannot stand our gut on our soil. A word is enough for the wise..

see balderdash, why don't you give the emir of illorin, and the Fulani's dominating illorin, quit notice!?na for,Igbo man side,u get strength to show ur amala made muscles..we Igbo's are the ones,helping u guys, directly or indirectly, if not thus Hausa-fulanis,would have conquered the whole of Yoruba state,and finish what they started in illorin, you guys are cheap to them,so right now,they just want to finish with,Benue,jos and southern Kaduna.. bunch of In grates..

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:

see balderdash, why don't you give the emir of illorin, and the Fulani's dominating illorin, quit notice!?na for,Igbo man side,u get strength to show ur amala made muscles..we Igbo's are the ones,helping u guys, directly or indirectly, if not thus Hausa-fulanis,would have conquered the whole of Yoruba state,and finish what they started in illorin, you guys are cheap to them,so right now,they just want to finish with,Benue,jos and southern Kaduna.. bunch of In grates..
pls wia is a baby factry

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by jbnm: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
dis one no be youth.I think he is in his late 50s or even 60s
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Clemsworld(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
DO THEY THINK ANY PART OF NIGERIA WILL WANT TO BE A "MINORITY" IF BIAFRA LEAVES NIGERIA.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tell me how can Nigeria grow with dis kind of a person. Dis gra pa is not a youth. An average hausa man thinks like a baby with no reasoning

Oya ooo over to u El rufai arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm actually surprised at the vituperations and insults being hurled at this guy by our ibo brothers.
Dont they want biafra anymore?
This guy is about to help u guys fastrack ur biafra for Gods sake.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nne5: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
indigene:

In 1966, The Hausas demanded to leave Nigeria, An Ibo man Late Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi Ironsi said NO and issued singlehandedly Unification decree 34.
In 1967 various interpretations of Aburi accord lead to out break of Nigeria civil war, When Gowon said the Ibo will not go away, Ojukwu declared a break away from Nigeria.
In 2014 An Ibo man who has never till the ground or have planted a single stake of maize starts to agitate the breakaway.
Now an Ibo man keep saying we want to breakaway, an Hausa opened they door for him to go away, and why are they troubled?
You're so wrong.
The Igbo man said he wants Biafra (he wants to go)
The Hausa man gave him quit notice to move back to the East.
How does moving back to the east give the Igbo man the biafra he wants?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by MARKETfund: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:
This one na youth too? grin

Yes nau
He belongs to your category of youths grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Adebayo4all: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:
This one na youth too? grin
hahahaha
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Clemsworld(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
DO YOU THINK ANY PART OF NIGERIA WILL WANT TO BE A "MINORITY" IF BIAFRA LEAVES NIGERIA.

SOUTH-SOUTH will leave with them, Ur Oduduwa kingdom and your northern youth can continue with the Nigeria if Igbo is kicked out . But I'm sure it's an empty threat since it's coming from that elderly Youth.

Krystaal:

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
I thought I saw present day Shehu Shagari shocked
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by gloriadadiva(f): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Krystaal:

hmmm where did this muron emanated from,its has long known that the soul called odudu...wah never had insight,but now I know the depth of that hunch. What do you think your oduduwa is,well let me save you the stress... You are cheap,inexperienced,naive,careless,fearful set of individuals who doesn't know from your left to your right. Do you think you could have stayed thus far if not by the help and libral nature of the igbos who have stayed to defend you. Now you open you filthy mouth to talk balls. Do you think your oduduwa is safe,wait until the hausas come with there bows and arrows by then the igbos won't be there,then as usual you run as that is what y'all know how to do best... But still you all will be killed in your bidding places. I pity your ministry man. Yes! Biafra!! And so?,at least they know when they are maltreated,denied of there right because they know their rights and know they deserve better,but what about your oduduwa... You prefer to sleep in the gutters,eat from hand to mouth because you can't fight for freedom (fear of your fellow human). What a shame! If the hausas are asking the biadrans to go,then they MUST be ready to split all that is in Nigeria because the igbos in co-partnership of all that Nigeria is today and even more. So this Oduduwa/Arewa thing is just your own way of consolidation because you know there is no remnant of you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Odingo1: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
indigene:

Stop been cowards,let them give Biafra to them and kick them out.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Krystaal(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:

Who cares?! You igbos and this your stupid biafra should leave, always coming up with empty threats once there's an issue In the country... Bleep YOU PEOPLE, YOU THINK WE AFONJAS WANT TO KEEP LIVING WITH PEOPLE THAT ALL THEY KNOW IS TO, ROB, KIDNAP AND TIE WRAPPER AROUND.... GO Bleep YOURSELVES...IGBOS ARE EVERYWHERE, ALWAYS MOVING TO THE SOUTH WEST AND NORTH TO HUSTLE... STAY IN YOUR STATES... TRIBALISTIC BASTARDS
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by ovieokodhi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
This dangerously and poisonously old fool is claiming to be a youth leader . SHAME ON YOU OLD BABA
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:

u ve continued wit same boasting that got u where u re in the 1st place. The msg here is stop developin other pples lands
if u love ur land so much why leave ur lands empty and going about developin other pples lands like u enjoy to boast
go and develope ur own

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Krystaal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
gloriadadiva:
hmmm where did this muron emanated from,its has long known that the soul called odudu...wah never had insight,but now I know the depth of that hunch. What do you think your oduduwa is,well let me save you the stress... You are cheap,inexperienced,naive,careless,fearful set of individuals who doesn't know from your left to your right. Do you think you could have stayed thus far if not by the help and libral nature of the igbos who have stayed to defend you. Now you open you filthy mouth to talk balls. Do you think your oduduwa is safe,wait until the hausas come with there bows and arrows by then the igbos won't be there,then as usual you run as that is what y'all know how to do best... But still you all will be killed in your bidding places. I pity your ministry man. Yes! Biafra!! And so?,at least they know when they are maltreated,denied of there right because they know their rights and know they deserve better,but what about your oduduwa... You prefer to sleep in the gutters,eat from hand to mouth because you can't fight for freedom (fear of your fellow human). What a shame! If the hausas are asking the biadrans to go,then they MUST be ready to split all that is in Nigeria because the igbos in co-partnership of all that Nigeria is today and even more. So this Oduduwa/Arewa thing is just your own way of consolidation because you know there is no remnant of you anywhere.
We would rather live with the Arewa than stay with you self centered, TRIBALISTIC BASTARDS... We the west can fucking survive without you Biafra... Most of you IGBOS can't make it without going to Lagos... Create your Apku Nation... Hahahaha
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Krystaal(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
u ve continued wit same boasting that got u where u re in the 1st place. The msg here is stop developin other pples lands
if u love ur land so much why leave ur lands empty and going about developin other pples lands like u enjoy to boast
go and develope ur own
Exactly they should go to their land and develop their Stupid Biafra nation...IGBOS are soo self centered... FUCKING Igbos

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by mokt(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
So if this daddy is a youth leader then I guess my dad has not even met my mom.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Photo or speech which is more important? What do we need his photo for
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Krystaal:

Exactly they should go to their land and develop their Stupid Biafra nation...IGBOS are soo self centered... FUCKING Igbos
why shouting pouring hydraulic saliva everywhere pursue them now ode undecided going to Bleep 1 of ur sisters lolade this night

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.