Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (49307 Views)

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by hush15: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2017
edoyad:
grin grin grin

This is a Youth Leader. And you wonder why we have all sorts of problems

Guys c'mon,

Didn't you see the name of the group he represents!

Arewa Youths [b]CONSULTATIVE[/b]Forum.

That doesn't imply a youth forum but a forum youth consults for their rubbish.

Can you then blame the guy?
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by hush15: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Pls people, note the word

CONSULTATIVE

It means it's not necessarily only youths or predominantly youths. grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by 2badForReal: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Is now I understand why ancient of days are ruling Nigerians,

A youth to Nigerian politicians must be 70 years and above while the real youth are leaders of tomorrow which never come

God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by MARKETfund: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
xynerise:

grin. Ode
Mpama grin

They said we should leave north.
Abeg prepare your guest room for your boy before 1st Oct. grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by xynerise: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2017
MARKETfund:

Mpama grin

They said we should leave north.
Abeg prepare your guest room for your boy before 1st Oct. grin

You dey North? grin

If you black you are safe. Just begin chase cow, dats all
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Krystaal:

Who cares?! You igbos and this your stupid biafra should leave, always coming up with empty threats once there's an issue In the country... Bleep YOU PEOPLE, YOU THINK WE AFONJAS WANT TO KEEP LIVING WITH PEOPLE THAT ALL THEY KNOW IS TO, ROB, KIDNAP AND TIE WRAPPER AROUND.... GO Bleep YOURSELVES...IGBOS ARE EVERYWHERE, ALWAYS MOVING TO THE SOUTH WEST AND NORTH TO HUSTLE... STAY IN YOUR STATES... TRIBALISTIC BASTARDS
you are not
ypruba
No Yoruba will refer to himself as afonja

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Equiano: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2017
He's young at heart maybe
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by MARKETfund: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
xynerise:

You dey North? grin

If you black you are safe. Just begin chase cow, dats all

I dey o! Abuja grin

As I no black kwanu
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Ogidigba1(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2017
louqas:

You guys are not cheap yet "3million igbos were slaughtered" due to the foolishness of your grandfathers.
iPods have been having a field day since losing election in 2015 insulting every other Nigerians and calling us animals in a zoo. Yet they don't wast to leave the zoo so that we can continue living our animal life they also want to live like animals in the zoo like us, what an irony.
The Igbos are GREEDY AND UNGRATEFUL.
whenever they lose out in the scheme of things they start shouting marginalization . Foolish tribe.
#LEAVE THE ZOO AND GO TO YOUR DREAM BIAFRA ABI TO STAY NIGERIA NA BY FORCE?
stop reasoning like a toddler grant them their wish(Biafra) and then u will have every right to ask to leave your country (Nigeria). until then it is their constitutional right move freely, reside, do their businesses and lawfully acquire property without fear or molestation in any part of Nigeria.
STOP ALL THESE SENSELESSNESS

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
edoyad:
grin grin grin

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Mansongx(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
The message wether you like it or not, is clear, the north is tired of your rants. Let's go our seperate ways, peacefully or otherwise. The north is ready. Let's see how ready you are.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2017
edoyad:
grin grin grin

get the point nahhhhh, habahhh mana fellow nairalanders the logic of "LEADERS OF TOMORROW" is what is being applied here because by the time all the, shoe shiners, nail scrapper, babambolas, almajiris that are the "slaughter agents" to be used in the instance of any fight are 60 and 70 respectively and are walking on third legs that very "YOUTH LEADER" you see there would still be acting OBJ, ANENIH, BODE GEORGE, ANGO ABDULAHI, SAI BABA, HAMID ALI etc and the miserable children and grand children of today's "slaughter agents" would still continue to be labelled "LEADERS OF TOMORROW" Gbagam.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by EneJnr: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
I thought some able youths in the North were the ones making noise. i never knew it was some Old retired folks. Na wa for Naija o. But till now, I really don't still understand.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by jerryfisher(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2017
xynerise:
This one na youth too? grin
that is not his real Face
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by xynerise: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2017
MARKETfund:

I dey o! Abuja grin

As I no black kwanu

Start rubbing dark bleaching cream.

Or sorry, na suya you go become
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by MARKETfund: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
xynerise:

Start rubbing dark bleaching cream.

Or sorry, na suya you go become

I expect nothing less from Antelope

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by xynerise: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
MARKETfund:

I expect nothing less from Antelope

grin grin grin grin

You are welcome grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by chngebeginwthme: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
luvinhubby:
Listening to that septuagenarian forming youth makes me wonder why Nigeria should be called one nation.

Then you guys should go, They have ask you guys to leave Nigeria and go to Biafra una still dey cry..
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by louqas: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ogidigba1:

stop reasoning like a toddler grant them their wish(Biafra) and then u will have every right to ask to leave your country (Nigeria). until then it is their constitutional right move freely, reside, do their businesses and lawfully acquire property without fear or molestation in any part of Nigeria.
STOP ALL THESE SENSELESSNESS

And who is holding you back?
You want to reserves the right to live anywhere in Nigeria but you call the same Nigeria a zoo are you not fooling yourself by still remaining in the zoo? Leave other parts of Nigeria and we will not miss you at all. That's when your eyes will open
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by effogis: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ogbunigwe is upgraded to have the same fire power with nuclear bomb
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by luvinhubby(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Then you guys should go, They have ask you guys to leave Nigeria and go to Biafra una still dey cry..

Who mentioned Biafra in his post?
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Krystaal(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
greyboy5000:
you are not ypruba No Yoruba will refer to himself as afonja
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by enomakos(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
until people like this are weed out Nigeria will remain the same
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by chngebeginwthme: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
luvinhubby:

Who mentioned Biafra in his post?

You don;t have to mention biafra before i know where you driving at..
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by luvinhubby(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You don;t have to mention biafra before i know where you driving at..

You must be a mind reader then. Incredible!
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by decomaniaboss(f): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
edoyad:
grin grin grin

shocked shocked if a 75 years old man is a youth then a 28 years old man is a new born baby,Bleep!!!!! the north will always be the north,even 2000 years from now embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.