Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (49311 Views)

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by gloriadadiva(f): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Krystaal:

We would rather live with the Arewa than stay with you self centered, TRIBALISTIC BASTARDS... We the west can fucking survive without you Biafra... Most of you IGBOS can't make it without going to Lagos... Create your Apku Nation... Hahahaha
hmmm... Time shall tell,when you shall bleep to the moon and back ,who are better known as BASTARDS... you better go and ask fool. And for your goodness sake,you people really need to know your stance in Nigeria,you don't regard yourself and so you are not regarded anywhere man. Period! So don't think Arewa is your friend. Oyo is your case as usual grin

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
THERE WAS A YOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Krystaal(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
why shouting pouring hydraulic saliva everywhere pursue them now ode undecided going to Bleep 1 of ur sisters lolade this night

grin /grin /grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by gloriadadiva(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
why shouting pouring hydraulic saliva everywhere pursue them now ode undecided going to Bleep 1 of ur sisters lolade this night
grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Old man with the brain of a toddler. Keep dribbling like the handicapped kid you are but when you are done, ensure you return to your village where everything is good and rosy and stop constituting yourself into a nuisance in the "zoo".

By the way, the oxygen sensor I bought from you was crap, get ready to return my money. Little boy.
The man you are talking to anyhow, he will use only one hand and strangle you. U never see the guy before abi? I dey laugh you.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by freakthingz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Malawian:

The man you are talking to anyhow, he will use only one hand and strangle you. U never see the guy before abi? I dey laugh you.

Lol this nairaland makes some people feel like he-man

Just imagine person wey nor reach your gateman irl go dey sharp mouth for you....

What a time to be alive
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by freakthingz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
gloriadadiva:
hmmm... Time shall tell,when you shall bleep to the moon and back ,who are better known as BASTARDS... you better go and ask fool. And for your goodness sake,you people really need to know your stance in Nigeria,you don't regard yourself and so you are not regarded anywhere man. Period! So don't think Arewa is your friend. Oyo is your case as usual grin

Hehe don't mind the dirty biatch shes just fustrated and pained

Na them and their masters fit each other

Honestly my sis don't waste your time just enjoy your night
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by iamNiyo: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
for all the t......e wey we get for nija .....na dem mumu pass...I just dey wait for oodua people's congress to pass their judgment on the h.......a's ere in the west.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Maruchi203(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Zikaviirus:
This grandfather is a youth leader? Oh I see...in Nigeria youth mean above 50 yrs old. Buhari is a bachelor!
yes nah.... Buhari just recently joined the youth forum
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Splashme: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
smartty68:
Arewa Youth Leader at late 70s... Is this one youth

Aswear this people brain needs rebranding grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
dullard buhari is a youth as well
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Oxalic(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
See the old fool parading as a youth and spewing gibberish.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
This old youth said that there declaration is not treasonable . The north cannot deceive us. The Afenifere leader made sense, ohanaze leader made since but old youth from Arewa was blabbing and still walking the street.

Hausas and their IG think we are fools.

It won't be treasonable since na mallams talk am.

Small mallams doing the bidding and insinuating at the secret desires of their feudal overlords.

The EFCC will be conveniently deaf now. The Military and Paramilitary formations will be quiet as mortuary stiffs now even Buhari himself will be pretending like a stupid bean-weevil that stops playing-dead until the cooking water is too hot for survival purposes again. Femi Adesina with the Govt's gang of paid circus monkeys playing propaganda as journalism are there busily looking for lies to distract and divert peoples focus with. Yet, they were efficient enough to waylay prophets and pastors b4.

Their plot has failed this time.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
This one na ROCK OF AGES na grin
Methuselah
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
see great great grandfather
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Patode: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
People should stop overheating the polity. If you cannot live and respect your hosts, you should be free to return to your PARADISE. The Igbos should be willing and able to return to their PARADISE.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by limitless777(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
magnificientzaz and plolly I'm celebrating U both right now. U are most beautiful, prestigious, precious, decent, pretty, adorable, destined for greatness and MUCH MORE next in line for glory unmatchable, unimaginable, unexpected and unmitigated.

LOVE U both Queens.
loooool.

I choose to celebrate U both tonight as new diamond jewels who ...........s me recently.
PEACE.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by mekuxiani(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2017
edoyad:
grin grin grin

This is a Youth Leader. And you wonder why we have all sorts of problems
grand pa that is calling himself a youth
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by nell4: 2:28am On Jun 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Old man with the brain of a toddler. Keep dribbling like the handicapped kid you are but when you are done, ensure you return to your village where everything is good and rosy and stop constituting yourself into a nuisance in the "zoo".

By the way, the oxygen sensor I bought from you was crap, get ready to return my money. Little boy.
jeez people are here collectively condemning this Grandpa youth, you are here commenting rubbish. pls crawl back the hole you came from and let useful people comment.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by nell4: 2:33am On Jun 13, 2017
magzey:
#I STAND WITH AREWA GRANPAS# undecided
fixed
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by nell4: 2:36am On Jun 13, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Please, where can I do a DNA test? Because my mind is telling me that I am not a Nigerian.
lol. dream on.it's allowed. lol
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by nell4: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Krystaal:

In view of recent events in the political space called Nigeria, we, the youths of Oduduwa republic occupying the geographical space called South West of Nigeria hereby categorically state without any reservation that we are sick and tired of the generational threats of the Igbo extraction of this forced union, to go their separate ways in what they call Biafra.

In this threat we were born, in this threat we’ve lived our lives and if care is not taken, in this same threat our children will grow up and give birth to their own children.

It is unfortunate that our fathers do not realize the enormous damage they do to our personalities and confidence by keeping quiet all these years making us look like the Igbos are doing us a favour by cohabiting with us, occupying our space, enjoying our resources and even to the point of dominating our political arena.

OUR GENERATION MUST END THIS NONSENSE.
Without wasting time in going to the details of the issues, as the whole world knows too well where we are coming from, where we are and where we are likely to end up, we wish to make it abundantly clear that we shall no longer tolerate the madness of the Igbo region intimidating, harassing and defrauding the Yoruba nation with their empty calls for Biafra.

As from today, the 12th day of June 2017, any mention of Biafra again on our soil will automatically, without recourse to any other warning, earn the Igbos an eviction notice from all of the six states that form ODUDUWA REPUBLIC namely, for the avoidance of doubts, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti.

We shall within three months of such act of agitation for Biafra do everything possible to chase the Igbos out of our land so we all can leave in peace and regain our dignity as human race.

If you are my wife or my husband and every morning you wake up, you threaten to divorce me, one day, no matter how gentle and loving I am, I will get tired of your threats and accept your proposal, that exactly is the stage we are now. But note that you cannot divorce me and still insist you want to live in my house or keep occupying my space.

You cannot divorce me and still insist on sleeping with me forever, it cannot just work. You divorce me, you go your way and allow somebody else who values me, who will not be abusing and cursing me everyday of my life to move in and occupy the space. It’s just common sense.

It should be noted that we are not by this declaration asking the Igbos to leave our space, however, the choice is theirs.

If you want to live within the ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, you must henceforth shut up, shut down your agitation for Biafra, respect us as a people, your loving and accommodating hosts and choose to live in peace with us, otherwise, any three months from the time you carry out any Biafra activity again, we will make sure you vacate our land.

The fact that our fathers have tolerated this nonsense for ages does not make all of us stupid, Oduduwa lineage is never a cowardly race, we only don’t react intuitively, even the Igbo race should know by now that everyone has been pushed to the wall and if you think this is an empty threat, we dare you to dare us.

We are using this medium also to call on all Nigerian citizens of Yoruba extraction living, working or sojourning in any part of the Southern region of the Nigeria to, as a matter of urgency, begin to make a relocation plan.

Home is home, nowhere else is better than home. Please do not allow this time bomb to catch you unawares.

This declaration goes for any tribe, region or group of people that cannot stand our gut on our soil. A word is enough for the wise..

who be this one. abeg swerve joor. you wan carry your own come baa. we don hear
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by ddeola: 2:44am On Jun 13, 2017
65 year old man a youth leader ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by nell4: 2:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Krystaal:

Who cares?! You igbos and this your stupid biafra should leave, always coming up with empty threats once there's an issue In the country... Bleep YOU PEOPLE, YOU THINK WE AFONJAS WANT TO KEEP LIVING WITH PEOPLE THAT ALL THEY KNOW IS TO, ROB, KIDNAP AND TIE WRAPPER AROUND.... GO Bleep YOURSELVES...IGBOS ARE EVERYWHERE, ALWAYS MOVING TO THE SOUTH WEST AND NORTH TO HUSTLE... STAY IN YOUR STATES... TRIBALISTIC BASTARDS
and the vaginaa hatchers and skull miners are blessing to this country.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2017
aolawale025:
How come he's still walking free?
Because he is Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Na youth, check well na d tramol and codeine wet Igbo de sell for an with cigar and kola nut make him hair white grin
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by felicitywe(m): 4:36am On Jun 13, 2017
The man is a LOOT LEADER.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by Jabioro: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Is a youth because his sense of reasoning and Kindergarten's kids is of the same thing..
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by felicitywe(m): 4:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Patode:
People should stop overheating the polity. If you cannot live and respect your hosts, you should be free to return to your PARADISE. The Igbos should be willing and able to return to their PARADISE.
With d agitation to secede and the demand for Igbos to leave d North,its high time the two tribe formalize d process of leaving. Ipob should buy time to leave gradually from Nigeria.The Areas youths ultimatum is a good thing to come. The UN,COMMONWEALTH&AU should startup this process now.
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by louqas: 5:19am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

see balderdash, why don't you give the emir of illorin, and the Fulani's dominating illorin, quit notice!?na for,Igbo man side,u get strength to show ur amala made muscles..we Igbo's are the ones,helping u guys, directly or indirectly, if not thus Hausa-fulanis,would have conquered the whole of Yoruba state,and finish what they started in illorin, you guys are cheap to them,so right now,they just want to finish with,Benue,jos and southern Kaduna.. bunch of In grates..

You guys are not cheap yet "3million igbos were slaughtered" due to the foolishness of your grandfathers.
iPods have been having a field day since losing election in 2015 insulting every other Nigerians and calling us animals in a zoo. Yet they don't wast to leave the zoo so that we can continue living our animal life they also want to live like animals in the zoo like us, what an irony.
The Igbos are GREEDY AND UNGRATEFUL.
whenever they lose out in the scheme of things they start shouting marginalization . Foolish tribe.
#LEAVE THE ZOO AND GO TO YOUR DREAM BIAFRA ABI TO STAY NIGERIA NA BY FORCE?
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by chngebeginwthme: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2017
edoyad:
Sad thing is that he's still unrepentant and standing by the declaration. He's claiming the words could not have led to violence.

So Kanu that is standing on his word did he mean peace? IPOB have been doing their nonsense and no one even call them to order..

Abeg leave Arewa youth alone... South West will join fully soon..
Re: Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) by xynerise: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2017
MARKETfund:

Yes nau
He belongs to your category of youths grin grin

grin. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.