Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally (3149 Views)

Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally / Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone / Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by y4code(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
britnetknox99@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Luvskid(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
okunge@yahoo.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Christeety: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Christeety28@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by adedejidamilare(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
adedejidamilare:
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. on the contrary , they constantly think of buying data for subscription. Most people cant survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for three straight days. i remember what happened the other day i was traveling to lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenence and action you would have seen easily that she wasnt herself.

this is how an average person is too. we cant do without our phones. have you ever lost your phone before. you know how hurtful the feeling is. humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone so to them its an opportunity to make money . Today MTN and other top telcom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. imagine 1,000,000 just buying #100 airtime daily thats a whopping 100 million naira naira daily. in thirty days you and i would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without putting reference to data at all. When i first saw these figures i went blind for five seconds. i realised i will be foolish if i dont utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become mammoth cumulatively. today i earn in a month what my neighbors and relatives earn in 6 months. you will agree with me that its possible from the example i gave above

i dont want to enjoy this business alone . i can put you through as long as you are a hard working and you are willing to lnvest the start up capital (because any good business requires good capital) and you are willing to learn . but please note that this is not a ponzi scheme. This is serious business for serious minded business people willing to invest and work it.

Success doesn't happen by magic you have to create it.
Please just reach me by my number . don't drop email because its I know many people are not active on their emails. Thanks
Yours ,
Adedeji
+2348161735232
i have corrected the number. was an error i made at the initial time of posting
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by olushina559(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
olushina559@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by balingaonline(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2017
balingaonline@gmail.com 08061671043
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Bashnigga(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2017
adedejidamilare:
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. on the contrary , they constantly think of buying data for subscription. Most people cant survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for three straight days. i remember what happened the other day i was traveling to lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenence and action you would have seen easily that she wasnt herself.

this is how an average person is too. we cant do without our phones. have you ever lost your phone before. you know how hurtful the feeling is. humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone so to them its an opportunity to make money . Today MTN and other top telcom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. imagine 1,000,000 just buying #100 airtime daily thats a whopping 100 million naira naira daily. in thirty days you and i would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without putting reference to data at all. When i first saw these figures i went blind for five seconds. i realised i will be foolish if i dont utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become mammoth cumulatively. today i earn in a month what my neighbors and relatives earn in 6 months. you will agree with me that its possible from the example i gave above

i dont want to enjoy this business alone . i can put you through as long as you are a hard working and you are willing to lnvest the start up capital (because any good business requires good capital) and you are willing to learn . but please note that this is not a ponzi scheme. This is serious business for serious minded business people willing to invest and work it.

Please just reach me by my number . don't drop email because its I know many people are not active on their emails. Thanks
Yours ,
Adedeji
+2348161735232
abmode01@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by aura08130(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
this is my email and number aura08130@gmail.com 09033998462
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by adedejidamilare(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Financial success is about what you see

Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by anselm21(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
am always online, anselm.uche@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by tspouse(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2017
adedejidamilare:

Yours ,
Adedeji
+2348161735232
dmercyfulgod@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by Emmanuel0836: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Omotayoemmanuel757@gmail.com
Re: Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally by fennels007(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2019
fennels007@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million / MMM Unfreezes Mavro - OMFG!! / MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.