Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. (16161 Views)

Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
I don't know fake product also have fake

Bigger boy with smaller brain
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by ekensi01: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benstino:

Please I'm finding it difficult, understanding your english. It ain't a must that everybody will go to school, but at least, get a dictionary.
'You stand for christ'. If thats wat christ taught you keep doing it but watch out, dont ever quote me in your life again.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by biggerboyc(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benstino:

Bigger boy with smaller brain
I won't come down to your level, because i know they no Born your papa well to look at my face and tell me this. You have your opinion i have mine why should you insult me.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by biggerboyc(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Loop1:

Huawei is fake embarassed. Must you comment . All the modems and public router you use is made by Huawei . I guess those one too are fake .

Huawei is the only chinees company on forbes 100 most valued brand .The cheap tecno and infinix you typed from did not even make first 500 list .Huawei is 88th .
You call 70k phone cheap, brother you must be dangote son
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekensi01:
'You stand for christ'. If thats wat christ taught you keep doing it but watch out, dont ever quote me in your life again.

Don't bring Christ into this. Why call the thread (according to you, 'tread) 'stupid'. Don't you know that this kinda info is gonna save so many people from making serious mistakes. If you ain't got nothing good to comment, simply pass. Let me not derail her thread shaa. I'm allergic to foolishness. Even the Bible notes that some people are just foolish. "Seest thou a man wise in his own eyes, there's more hope for a fool than for him.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
biggerboyc:

You call 70k phone cheap, brother you must be dangote son

The word "cheap" can still mean "of poor quality" or "Inferior". So your 90k Tecno or Infinix can still be tagged "cheap".
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nastydroid(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissTechy:
If you were to ask me 2 weeks ago, I’d probably tell you that the number of fake Huawei devices in Nigeria wouldn’t be so high, but the truth is, we have so many fake Huawei devices in the market today, devices that can cause a lot of havoc. I bought one – the Huawei Mate 9 so I can show you ways you can identify a fake Huawei device,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMe-lMp-BFQ&t=80s

Do watch the video and also let me know if you have ever bought a fake device.

why not do a photo comparison too, I don't have data to stream video.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by biggerboyc(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Benstino:

The word "cheap" can still mean "of poor quality" or "Inferior". So your 90k Tecno or Infinix can still be tagged "cheap".
Ok boss
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by ekensi01: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Benstino:

Don't bring Christ into this. Why call the thread (according to you, 'tread) 'stupid'. Don't you know that this kinda info is gonna save so many people from making serious mistakes. If you ain't got nothing good to comment, simply pass. Let me not derail her thread shaa. I'm allergic to foolishness. Even the Bible notes that some people are just foolish. "Seest thou a man wise in his own eyes, there's more hope for a fool than for him.
I got that from your signature. Stop bring bible in talks if you're a sinner.
Re: How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
ekensi01:
I got that from your signature. Stop bring bible in talks if you're a sinner.

Aaaaw. So feeble

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls / Pictures From The Infinix Fans Hangout In LASU / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.