Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB (12789 Views)

Nigerian Students Contributed $514m To U.S. Economy In 2018 / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / Twitter User Says, 'sugar Daddies Have Contributed Immensely To Education' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by watchindelta(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Nawa ooo
Wer dd dis 1come out from
u kn i be ur elder chai undecided
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by emmyreb(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
congrats dude, the Joni continues
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by curvilicious: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksmariendo:

shocked Congrats o
Na score wey them use dey study medicine those days o
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Victornezzar: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
watchindelta:
u kn i be ur elder chai undecided
gerrout
Everything about u is tribalism
dude get a life
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by profbabatunde: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by donqx: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
how
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Victornezzar: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
itire too ohh
lol baba ow ur syd
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by watchindelta(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

gerrout
Everything about u is tribalism
dude get a life
check all my previous posts weda u will see such. abeg make i stroll leave dis kid undecided
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by kaziblake(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations dear
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by YaksonFCA(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chuksmariendo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
kaziblake:
Congratulations dear
Tnkz my dear
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by talk2saintify(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
LIE LIE FOR AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
jtjohn:
please respect some one's opinion......I have really gain more on nairaland.
I know .but how is that related to jamb questions.. # Hypocrite
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chuksmariendo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Plz dnt b harsh settle dispute in peace.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NeutralJUDGE(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Lier ...show me any naira land post that corresponds with jamb question.. The struggle for FP is real..
hahahahahaha u see ur life?? when your mates are learning important things in education thread, you are causing problems in romance section

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by cutepaul(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Wise child...

What is ur JAMB score..

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by jtjohn(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I don't think you know the meaning hypocrite.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by dessz(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol baba ow ur syd
e dey how bodi...anytin 4 da boys I can "manage" #300k grin
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
jtjohn:
I don't think you know the meaning hypocrite.
ala bosi..
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by timmykaydude: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Brooke60:
JAMB student on NL and you will be abusimg your elders here
MTN see ya
please shut up!! You are not making sense! If mtn mb is been given based on brain capacity,you won't even be here on nairaland because you are so daft and your comment just show it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Jackipapa: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where are the educational topics?
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Idonbilivit give us an example of what you read on NL that came out in jamb exam.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by gozie112(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksmariendo:

U failed cos u neva had tym 4 education section rather only on romance,etc. Plz go nd control ur manner. I dint insult u bt corrected ur statement cos we ar one family in NL. ONE LUV!
see finishing grin grin thank God I didn't fail I score 195

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Emmyloaded2: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by gozie112(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=verygudbadguy post=57450618][b]Nairaland is actually the largest and the best forum in Africa. I knew the forum for its educational contents. .

unclothedness, music and the likes have taken over. Everybody wants to make money. Even Linda with less educative content is making a hell of cash so why not oga Seun.

The world is fast changing i agree but we need to do something about the tribal bashing and hatred we show to one another on this forum.

na tribal bashing dey make the forum sweetheart, afonjas and Igbo,those jobless youths re really Putin smile in my face weneva I login
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by gozie112(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
no lemme enter ur mata one fifty..
seven
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Iamsheye(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
no lemme enter ur mata one fifty..
seven.......u gat no chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by softbwoy01(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
wehdone baby jamb boi,hw cme ah cme score 213 fr jamb sef
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Victornezzar: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
e dey how bodi...anytin 4 da boys I can "manage" #300k grin
nd I get 500k 2 waste oo grin
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Brooke60(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
timmykaydude:
please shut up!! You are not making sense! If mtn mb is been given based on brain capacity,you won't even be here on nairaland because you are so daft and your comment just show it.
mynd44
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by verygudbadguy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=gozie112 post=57453939][/quote]

Lol. You be real clown.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Ejanla07: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Purpletee:
Dude take a chill pill grin

you seriously don't know how real d hustle for front page is....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine? / TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself / UTME 2018: JAMB Announces Rescheduled Date For Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.