Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB (12788 Views)

Nigerian Students Contributed $514m To U.S. Economy In 2018 / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / Twitter User Says, 'sugar Daddies Have Contributed Immensely To Education' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Adek15(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dc4life:

Yes it's the best in the world. I've learnt a lot since 2010 when I started visiting NL. Changed my thinking and approach towards life wink
me too. Even the ethnic bashing kinda affect me in the reverse
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Adek15(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
BrandBucket:
I know you're happy...

But best forum in the world.

Tell us any other one that is better... Just one
E slow down sir.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
We no go take chill pill, lailai angry we no go take chill pill angry undecided
Purpletee:

Dude take a chill pill grin
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
What a fhavourish result angry
chuksmariendo:

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy
NLProblemChild:
Lier ...show me any naira land post that corresponds with jamb question.. The struggle for FP is real..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by kennykendo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Weldon..

gringrin your moniker thoughgringrin
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by offishialpablo: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Lier ...show me any naira land post that corresponds with jamb question.. The struggle for FP is real..
because u failed doesn't mean anoda person won't pass
grab sense
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by HMZi: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
LIES...YOUR EMAIL,so that i go check....Kadinnal@gmail.com..check myn
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Hardexx(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Idonbilivit give us an example of what you read on NL that came out in jamb exam.
she finishing
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
chill na terrah
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by BentSpoon(m): 12:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Op what of US that failed. Me and my brother NLProblemChild we re not happy with u oo

U dae mad??

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by BentSpoon(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2017
HMZi:
LIES...YOUR EMAIL,so that i go check....Kadinnal@gmail.com..check myn
. O boi na forestry u wan read? undecided
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2017
BentSpoon:
Op what of US that failed. Me and my brother NLProblemChild we re not happy with u oo

U dae mad??
help me tel am o.. D tin wey pain me pass. Person go get 280+ .. Com still dey say jamb mark am low or dem cheat am in score
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
chill na terrah
o. M. G how Come Person don dey know me small small oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bonifieldstun(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
no mind dem bro na so I dey see help thank God I score 300, 350, 327, 3 this 3 that not knowing dey er all liers ni the highest score was 315 dem show am for news ni, all lies, the struggle for FP is really REAL!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by BrandBucket: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Adek15 post=57457182][/quote]
No one has told you about QUORA
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
o. M. G how Come Person don dey know me small small oo
na victor be dx na
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
na victor be dx na
which of the victor?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
NLProblemChild:
which of the victor?
nvm
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
nvm
Facebook?
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Facebook?
gee forget u be star now Nlproblem shaid
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
gee forget u be star now Nlproblem shaid
I wish I know you.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I wish I know you.
you did no me
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
you did no me
u think so?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
u think so?
guy stop it now if you dont no me that all GoodDay!
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
guy stop it now if you dont no me that all GoodDay!
leave trash for lawma den

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by bobbyjayremmy: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
leave trash for lawma den
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine? / Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission / TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.