Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration (61369 Views)

N-power Finally Speaks On Change Of Stipends Payment Platform To ‘FEDER’ / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Good morning people
I am using chrome on my android to try to access the site but after clicking on npower teach, it will just hang
Pls what's the solution?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by senny4ril2424(m): 3:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Profandie:
Good morning people
I am using chrome on my android to try to access the site but after clicking on npower teach, it will just hang
Pls what's the solution?
..the solution is try and get some patience.. Why rushing in the first place? It closes july
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Profandie(m): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2017
senny4ril2424:
..the solution is try and get some patience.. Why rushing in the first place? It closes july
Okay thanks but am just concerned why my phone isn't opening it cos my laptop isn't in good working condition
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Slimszy: 4:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria will never learn. Same ish last year still repeating itself.... when are we going to ever get it right? At this stage, we cant maintain a site void of issues...
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Abumutamainna(m): 4:22am On Jun 14, 2017
eddyjasper:
I just want to know the documents that will be required for upload during the registration process.
NYSC certificate and cv

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by sagio09: 4:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Slimszy:
Nigeria will never learn. Same ish last year still repeating itself.... when are we going to ever get it right? At this stage, we cant maintain a site void of issues...
Colored printed NEPA BILL nd CRECHE living certificate undecided
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by vic4real22: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2017
imam07:
What about those that their school graduates do not go for service.
if they are giving an exception letters, with that they are good to go ok?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by GoldenJulius(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Who has passed the verifying stage? i yaff tire oooo
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Kakamorufu(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2017
am gonna cool down and do mine latest weekend
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Tejis56(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2017
pls someone should assist me,after typing my email address Nd phone.they wrote registration successful.what next
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Emperoo: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2017
lavenderjade:

Traffic man
Asshole

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by sagio09: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Tejis56:
pls someone should assist me,after typing my email address Nd phone.they wrote registration successful.what next

The Next tin is 4 u to go to d neareast npower branch and collect ur first monthly stipend. undecided

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by adeshinor90(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Tejis56:
how long did it take to verify your details?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Tejis56(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2017
serious na,must u joke with everything.i only ask questions because i don't understand.i am yet to fill any of my details.just want to know if they supposed to send anything to my mail or it supposed to move to another page.or maybe is just an error
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Tejis56(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2017
adeshinor90:
how long did it take to verify your details?
it didn't take time,using UC web,after the Bvn stage,saw a page were i was ask to fill email Nd phone.den create account.it just show successful registration Nd didn't move from there.it kind of confusing that y am asking
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by eddyjasper: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Abumutamainna:
NYSC certificate and cv
just these two?
so, it means you are through with the entire registration process?....
why did they now instructed us to go to the bank and make a BVN print out.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by eddyjasper: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
So guys, what about people with NCE that are far from serving yet. what are they going to do about this NYSC cert. Now....
Can their registration be done without the NYSC cert.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Trendirabingi: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2017
obasivic:
i can't see my bank first ybank there
first bank is there
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by niftykaycee: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2017
please nairalanders... I'm confused about this first name and middle name issue, Adegoke is my surname while my names are Adeola Smith.

Adegoke Adeola Smith

between Adeola and Smith which one is the first name?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2017
niftykaycee:
please nairalanders... I'm confused about this first name and middle name issue, Adegoke is my surname while my names are Adeola Smith.

Adegoke Adeola Smith

Ur parents are in the best position to answer dis question but more often than not, the native name is the first name while english name is the middle name. But jst to be sure go to ur bank and find out what you filled in BVN reg

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by boladeen(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2017
niftykaycee:

Adegoke Adeola Smith

wch one is ur middle name/optional name BTW with and adeola? the one u bear is ur first name.
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by dregmaster: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Adeola- fistname

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by lavenderjade(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2017
niftykaycee:

Adegoke Adeola Smith

Bomb dey ur head.. U dont knw ur middle name and first name.. Wetin u wan come teach ppl fr school.. Asshole

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by niftykaycee: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2017
lavenderjade:

Bomb dey ur head.. U dont knw ur middle name and first name.. Wetin u wan come teach ppl fr school.. Asshole

pesin no fit ask question again?

na wa for you o
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by obasivic: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Trendirabingi:
first bank is there
please I still can't find it

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by Teeboi3611(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Beckyodafe:
yes
I studied public Administration, which of the N-power programmes can I apply for?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ninochukwubrown(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2017
First bank is not there young man

Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ninochukwubrown(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2017
I have passed the first stage where i was told registration successful but the contact information page have been loading since.. Who have passed that stage?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by AMINUAMINS(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2017
ninochukwubrown:
First bank is not there young man
mr man refresh ur browser
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2017
I can't access the page, please which browser is best for this?
Re: N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration by ninochukwubrown(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Please for those that registered last year, can account detail be updated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

NIS Invitation For Interview. / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree???