Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,422 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked (934 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Here is what some unreasonable sheepies might call an articulated response from the watchtower hq.
Saying jehovahs witnesses is a cult is no longer something new and the organization cannot anymore pretend they've not heard those accusations

Here's how the tried to mildly answer to define what religious cult implies. At the end they missed some vital cult essentials break down they are guilty of ~~~~mind control, information control

Compare and contrast the jw response on their official website
https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-a-cult/
and true findings with
authentic definition of a religious cult by renowned scholars http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fear-cult-mind-control.php

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
More screenshots

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
To Jehovah Witnesses:

When I was hungry, you told me to go apply for food stamps.
When I had no job, you told me to apply for gov’t assistance and use my time to peddle your publications.
When I was naked, you raped and blamed me, disfellowshipping me for not screaming to warn the sister at my door for fear you would use the knife at my throat to kill us both.
When I was thirsty, you judged me wrongly for drinking the beer that someone gave me.
When I made mistakes regarding chastity, you blamed me, disfellowshipping me and holding my mistake up for public scrutiny.
When I was sick you ignored me.
When I was in prison, needing an encouraging word, you ignored me.
When I was repeatedly molested as a child, you threatened me and my family if we were to report to the authorities, declaring we would bring reproach on your God’s name and we would be banished, shunned. You offered no resolution or comfort.
When I was elderly, you promised me eternal salvation and a happy life, cutting me off from my bio-family, so you could convince me to sign over my estate to your corporation, whereupon you immediately placed me in a nursing home and sold off all my worldly goods.
When my home was ravaged by an earthquake or hurricane, you made a PR film which showed how much you were allegedly contributing to help those in need, but then came to my home and told me to file a claim with the insurance company, give the proceeds to you and then you used free labor and cheap materials to repair the damage.
You’ve taken away hope for a higher education from young people.
When I was a grieving widow with 4 children, you told people it would be better for them not to visit me and bring sustenance, because you claimed I was emotionally labile. What the hell is wrong with you?!
You called the United Nations “Babylon the Great” but hid the fact that you were a member.
When I protested your extreme lack of Christian love, your usurpation of Christ's position as mediator and your undoctrinal requirements for baptism, you disfellowshipped me. Then you spread ridiculous lies to make sure that everyone would believe that I was mentally unhinged and insure that everyone would shun me.
Instead of diversity, you encourage intolerance.
Instead of caring, you encourage isolation and a judgmental attitude.
Just as you’ve done to others in these circumstances, it will be done to you.
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
@ChristianFreedo's
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist Part 2.. Jw.org Response Debunked by rottennaija(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2019
damariox:
@ChristianFreedo's

You see them avoiding topics like this.

(1) (Reply)

New Islamic Fatwa: “father’s Allowed To Lust After His Daughter If She’s Over 9” / Baffled Lagosian Says He Found Allah’s Name On His Sallah Meat / It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.